TwinsandMe #12 Christmas time, Covid and wine, Julie mór just wants a good time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell did she get on p&g pr drop list, she is the dirtiest yolk out there
Exactly, it's an experiment to see just how good it is for shifting filth 😂 now all she needs is to be #gifted something for her greasy face & hair

Anything to dry muck up 🙈 I would be vomiting if I paid that much money for that awful piece of tit, the playhouse. Could é be happier for her though. Comere the eyebrows and accent are only getting worse.
How many more times is she going to blame the workmen for the state of her garden, its always someone else's fault, never anything to do with the fact she's just plain useless and a simpleton........on the beg now for artificial grass or some landscaping

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly, it's an experiment to see just how good it is for shifting filth 😂 now all she needs is to be #gifted something for her greasy face & hair

How many more times is she going to blame the workmen for the state of her garden, its always someone else's fault, never anything to do with the fact she's just plain useless and a simpleton........on the beg now for artificial grass or some landscaping
I agree that's nothing to do with the workmen. Her garden was a state before that.

Reactions: 14
God forgive me but I hope she has it, might put a stop to her gallivanting and save some other poor divils life
I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, anyway, it wouldn’t put a stop to her going on anyway, she’s not bright enough to realise the impact it could have on others.

Reactions: 2
New Thread suggestion.

Twins and me #13 Aunty Mary makes Júlíe cry, whispering angel makes her lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Twins and me #13: claims the dole and gets handouts for free, her life style is funded by you and me

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I agree that's nothing to do with the workmen. Her garden was a state before that.
It's very bad form of her to keep blaming them, but that's Jules, it's always someone else's fault. I'd be raging if I were the workmen, she's giving them very bad publicity (as if the finished product wasn't bad enough publicity)

Reactions: 7
It's very bad form of her to keep blaming them, but that's Jules, it's always someone else's fault. I'd be raging if I were the workmen, she's giving them very bad publicity (as if the finished product wasn't bad enough publicity)
The finished product isn't really their fault either thats what she paid for......id say she thought she'd get it gifted

Reactions: 6
The finished product isn't really their fault either thats what she paid for......id say she thought she'd get it gifted
Oh she definitely thought she would get it #gifted - delivered, assembled & painted.

Just showing the finished product didn't do them any favours

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Although, the finished product, with the veranda looks tit and doesn't seem to have been assembled correctly. The veranda is on a different lower level to the house. You shouldn't be able to see the blocks and gap between the two, its clearly not safe. It looks half assed and shoddy, I'd be livid if I spent that money and it ended up looking like that.

Reactions: 4
Although, the finished product, with the veranda looks tit and doesn't seem to have been assembled correctly. The veranda is on a different lower level to the house. You shouldn't be able to see the blocks and gap between the two, its clearly not safe. It looks half assed and shoddy, I'd be livid if I spent that money and it ended up looking like that.
That gap is a lovely spot for a few rats though 🐀🐀🐀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I was just about to write the same thing. Did she not do her "big shop" yesterday ffs 🥴 and of all things to forget, potatoes. Christ on a bike she is a disaster 🤯
I'm in shock .... She said 'spuds' and not her usual 'poppies'!! 😮🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would she ever just stay at bleeping home like the rest of us. She done her big shop yesterday that will supposedly last her a week. No need for 3 of them to be out fluting around the place. Dope

Reactions: 16
The state of her dressing gown! She could well do with those detergents PR drops as it seems she doesnt have any washing powder of her own!

Her car is a state too. The footprints on the storage thing in between the two front seats! I say she treats nothing with respect and the kids see that and learn from her.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.