TwinsandMe #12 Christmas time, Covid and wine, Julie mór just wants a good time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #12 on Julie Haynes aka twinsandme, well done to Mamaof1xo for the title suggestions with the most likes😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Poor Fíónn and ER were confused. I wonder why?? Could it be because two random Santas (neither of which is Fridays Santa) have called in the last 2 days?? God love em, everyday is Christmas when your Mom is shitting money and can only cope by buying toys non stop to get the 2 brats to leave her alone. Much more important things to be done like bellowing into her phone and watching her filthy house grow mouldy.

Reactions: 20
Has she got a callab with sky? Wine and chocolates.... Don't remember sky tv giving me Jack tit

Reactions: 12
Wonder do these companies contact her directly. Woman can barely spell and doesn’t know how to use her indoor voice. Screeching like the banshee most of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"The twins had a ball today, we were there for 4 hours" this will show you what a thick f#ck Julie is.... the covid numbers were over 700 again today, and shes on bragging about having another day out galavanting around needlessly😤 Not a care in the world for her elderly, ill father, or anyone actually🤷‍♀️ this one hasnt a clue whats going on in the world at all, and only cares about herself and her own wants🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I’m
Poor Fíónn and ER were confused. I wonder why?? Could it be because two random Santas (neither of which is Fridays Santa) have called in the last 2 days?? God love em, everyday is Christmas when your Mom is shitting money and can only cope by buying toys non stop to get the 2 brats to leave her alone. Much more important things to be done like bellowing into her phone and watching her filthy house grow mouldy.
[/QUOTE

"The twins had a ball today, we were there for 4 hours" this will show you what a thick f#ck Julie is.... the covid numbers were over 700 again today, and shes on bragging about having another day out galavanting around needlessly😤 Not a care in the world for her elderly, ill father, or anyone actually🤷‍♀️ this one hasnt a clue whats going on in the world at all, and only cares about herself and her own wants🙄
Anyone working must be doing something majorly wrong paying tax etc in that she doesn’t work but can pay for endless trips and toys and clothes and furniture all on on social benefits . Plus we are employed in what is classed “good jobs”. So frustrating

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.