Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sickened love the toy show every year . This year I’m in emergency accommodation with my children because landlord put house up for sale . Ryan said tonight in the opening lines there is no place like home, ain’t that a fact my children have been crying to go home the last two months , my heart was broken before tonight but that almost killed me off . I still tried to make it special for them and I will do the same for Christmas but the worry is indescribable, think I need to log off social media for a while because seeing people then being able to do so much and appreciate nothing is making me very bitter , angry and incredibly sad . Yet I do everything for my kids , haven’t had anything new to wear in years , don’t know what a night out is or a holiday , inundated with appointments for my child with special needs so can’t go out and work, sorry rant over just feeling sorry for my lovely kids Tonight

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Forest Gump

Thank you to those who replied to my comment and to those who kindly wanted to help out I could never thank ye enough ye are beyond amazing but I can't accept, id never forgive myself as we are all struggling. But from the bottom of my heart ye are truly amazing, kind hearted people 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 50

GW84

VIP Member
Remember the circle K Incident last week?
Thankfully the staff member brought it to management attention and they are looking into it and have said they will not tolerate bullying etc.

Her hair is an absolutely desperate colour 🫣 whoever is the colourist should be sacked 🥴 completely drains her face
I wonder does she do it herself? She never tags a hairdresser but always tags her brows, nails, makeup, her rudolf nose, everything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I actually need to step away from socials and even tattle. I have actually just had enough of this shit hole country. I’m so sick of seeing the likes of Julie
And Sarah Burke living their best lives being supported by the state when I’ve just committed to spending 3.5k for braces for one of my kids and next year I’ll have another one too. Can’t get near the door of the public orthodontist in my area. But sure poor Julie 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Dancinghippo

Chatty Member
It's it funny how people are saucy out to her when it's her that's on the wrong.
The guy in circle k
The parking warden
The doctors receptionist
The list can go on and on but what all these people have in common is that they are working and she thinks she's above them

Reactions: 39

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Seeing all the money she can spend as a single parent is sickening. I've been a single parent to my child from day one and I can hand on heart say Ive cried this week not being able to afford to book a Santa/Christmas visit. He might see Santa in his preschool before they break up for the Xmas break and that hurts my heart so much that I've to rely on them to give him the Santa experience. I feel like a complete failure as a mother 😔
Im so, so sorry the likes of this imbecile makes you feel this way.....i too have struggled at christmas time, and know how awful it feels..... as i said before, my only child has died, and since then, in his memory, i like to do little things to help others, and id only be too delighted to make sure your little one gets to see Santa xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 38

corkspill

VIP Member
Hi ** , thank you for your feedback. I can confirm we do not offer free food or meals on our villages, but I will pass on this information to our team. I also assure you our Santa would not speak in this manner to any child visiting our site. Thank you. I hope we can welcome you back again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
She really makes me cringe when she tries to be smart with her replies, I get second hand embarrassment for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Lilll88

Seeing all the money she can spend as a single parent is sickening. I've been a single parent to my child from day one and I can hand on heart say Ive cried this week not being able to afford to book a Santa/Christmas visit. He might see Santa in his preschool before they break up for the Xmas break and that hurts my heart so much that I've to rely on them to give him the Santa experience. I feel like a complete failure as a mother 😔
You're definitely not a failure. We are not seeing their real life. I personally believe behind the scene she is deeply unhappy and bitter. Its easy live the high life when you dont have to put your hand in your pocket and everything is thrown at you. I hope I'm not offending you @Forest Gump Is there a way to dm on this as I'd like to help with you giving your child a trip to Santa. ❤

• Heart

TikToc

VIP Member
So how many people take the kids swimming in the middle of cork storm and forget swimming gear and are able to go to the expensive leisure centre shop to buy new gear? 🤔 yeah very relatable.

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
I don't really have anything to say but I couldn't pass your comment by. Mejoolie gets most of her life gifted. If she had to pay for it she wouldn't post it on insta nor more likely she wouldn't get it done. She wants people to believe she's supermom who does all these wonderful things for her kids but they are passed from pillar to post with no routine or discipline and are been brought up by an iPad and other people from what I see. She plays the single parent card for sympathy and wouldn't know a hard day's work if it but her in the arse. The sooner the insta gravy train comes to a halt the better.
I know it's hard coz I've been there too. But please don't let the instafucks make u feel this way.❤
This. This a million times over. No one should let these wanabes make them feel a failure.

And she delighted with herself pissing in the men’s toilets with a stranger helping her out of that monstrosity that she wore. The cut of her lying there with the dirty face this morning. Anyone that’s feeling bad about themselves this morning just look at that. And be proud that regardless of your bank account you will always be richer than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Oh lads this makes me sick,eyebrows,trip to dublin,now going to tullamore,staying in a hotel,going to kierans show,then off to centreparcs,like wtf like I work full time and am a single parent too but I've never seen anything like this one,never ending spending money
She has it now but it won’t last. The twins will age up & she will end up like Liz Reaney, alone in the house locked drunk making a fool of herself for likes. Nothing lasts forever & the insta gravy train will slow down & stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She needs to delete that gymondo app, because since she started using it she's gone up about 2 dress sizes
Thats muscle gurrrl from all the working out. She gets up around 5am before the toddler twinnies to get it done !!

Can you let me know where your nearest Santa is please, I would love to treat you and your little one a trip to Santa if you would accept my small token xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

tokamosh

She sickens me. We’re a single income family and haven’t been on a family holiday abroad since pre covid. Sitting here wondering what big present can santa bring and what can we persuade the kids to push out to their birthdays. All our bills are paid on time but I’ve looked time and time again and just don’t have a spare €2k to spend on a few days in CP or a spare €4k to go abroad. We pay to have our kids in classes like she has and that’s as far as we can stretch for now. We don’t complain because we’re not proud of our situation and the skimping we’re trying to do to keep our kids educated and with a nice variety of hobbies.
Skint she says and even has the gall to post 3 days in a row of eating out, coffees and treats in the hotel, scones out and chips today. People are struggling to survive.
Skint and prioritises botox, crap hair dye and expensive nails.

• Heart
Reactions: 34