Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How thick do you have to be to not be able to work the app? Its so straightforward.

She is doing all this for a reaction. She'll expense the two parking tickets for "work" purposes even though she doesnt know the definition of the word work.

Why the roaring and shouting into the phone and calling the traffic warden fuckers. She is pure scum and proud of it which is even worse.
She only realised there was an app after someone posted it here on Tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
l
Remember the circle K Incident last week?
Thankfully the staff member brought it to management attention and they are looking into it and have said they will not tolerate bullying etc.

I wonder does she do it herself? She never tags a hairdresser but always tags her brows, nails, makeup, her rudolf nose, everything.
She would tell if she did it herself, poor single mam can't afford to get her hair coloured! And she would use it to create some sort of drama, where she could say she is a donkey and be purrppplllleee!

Reactions: 5
Keep reporting her ads 👍

Some Xmas gift alright, here's some crappy thing because you have manky teeth xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is one delirious person the sense of entitlement she has! You are a nobody Julie (we know you read here) like the rest of us,but unlike you we know what it is to do a hard days work to afford everything we have in life and dont expect anything for free! Which is why we also have respect for people that work in petrol stations and the traffic wardens that even hand out those fines. Time you had a reality check!

Reactions: 17
How thick do you have to be to not be able to work the app? Its so straightforward.

She is doing all this for a reaction. She'll expense the two parking tickets for "work" purposes even though she doesnt know the definition of the word work.

Why the roaring and shouting into the phone and calling the traffic warden fuckers. She is pure scum and proud of it which is even worse.
You can't write off parking fines

Reactions: 3
It's it funny how people are saucy out to her when it's her that's on the wrong.
The guy in circle k
The parking warden
The doctors receptionist
The list can go on and on but what all these people have in common is that they are working and she thinks she's above them

Reactions: 39
She really is vile the last few weeks. Any mention of parent teacher meeting? They’ve barely been in properly so I’m sure she’s gotten a letter from the National Education Welfare Board. They’ve definetly missed over 15 days

Reactions: 12
How does she get into the shops all the time I don’t know, she said before she never does a week shop she goes in and picks up bits each day that would cost you a bomb I would think especially for dinners etc with 5 kids.
Mejoolie is loaded no end to her money, I'm assuming she has declared all her earnings to social welfare and they have means tested her accordingly and that her tax on declared income is all up to date !!

She thinks she's trolling showing the mess but it's still her dirty house. There's only 3 living in it and she doesn't work so she's no excuse for that filth. The beds must be manky. The kids are eating meals, glued to telly or ipads in the bed with years. There must be spilling food every single time and she definitely doesn't change her beds daily. The smell would probably knock a person out when she opens the front door
Between the dirt of the house, the dirt of Mejoolie and her wetting herself she's a real catch for any man isn't she ? Her Mam and brother must be really proud of her !! :sick:

Reactions: 11
Julie you are so relatable as a single parent. Sure who doesn’t hop in the car and drive from Cork to Dublin to get their eyebrows done. Last week it was all the I’m just keeping afloat keeping roof over our heads. This week it’s il fill the car grab and coffee and drive miles to get eyebrows done. Lord have mercy. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I actually need to step away from socials and even tattle. I have actually just had enough of this tit hole country. I’m so sick of seeing the likes of Julie
And Sarah Burke living their best lives being supported by the state when I’ve just committed to spending 3.5k for braces for one of my kids and next year I’ll have another one too. Can’t get near the door of the public orthodontist in my area. But sure poor Julie 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 41
As if you’d have the time /petrol money 😅 I’m in Dublin and I wouldn’t drive to cork to get me brows done like that’s just not worth the hassle 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think this in such bad taste. She’s hardly worrying about bailiffs when she has everything handed to her and has enough money for nights out every week and a few holidays a year. Some people can’t even afford to eat!

4F091C76-BB69-48CF-B3E9-67CC7685BFF9.png

Reactions: 20
It's absolutely crazy brows will her cost around 500 and then petrol from Cork to dublin its madness,poor single mother getting by my arse,I really hope people cop on to her and she drops loads of followers she's completely unrealateable

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What the duck driving to Dublin to get her eyebrows done.what’s either the way she speaks also.it’s like she’s pushing her teeth out.ugly bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Shocked by her travelling up to Dublin, to get her brows done! Just goes to show how much disposable income she has! She should be reported

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Joolie girl save yourself the money on the pee pee brows, check out Sue Dan Houses pee pee brows. Disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So the normal place she goes to get her brows done for free, is no good now?
To get a better job done on them, she’s willing to drive to Dublin and pay full price! Some slap in the face to her local haunt!
Anyhow on the plus side, Spock brows are no more! 🚀

Reactions: 6
She got double sw a few weeks ago , then double children's allowance and I'd say she got the lump of 500 this week so she is raking it in on top of her insta earnings no shortage of money in Julie's house and the cheek of her to say she is just about staying afloat when going yo dublin for her eyebrows is an insult to people who are really struggling this year

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.