Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't usually comment on outfits but who let her out in that desperate jumpsuit? Has she no friends to tell her?
The most unflattering thing I've seen on anyone in a long time.
Really really didn't suit her.

Reactions: 8
I don't really have anything to say but I couldn't pass your comment by. Mejoolie gets most of her life gifted. If she had to pay for it she wouldn't post it on insta nor more likely she wouldn't get it done. She wants people to believe she's supermom who does all these wonderful things for her kids but they are passed from pillar to post with no routine or discipline and are been brought up by an iPad and other people from what I see. She plays the single parent card for sympathy and wouldn't know a hard day's work if it but her in the arse. The sooner the insta gravy train comes to a halt the better.
I know it's hard coz I've been there too. But please don't let the instafucks make u feel this way.❤
This. This a million times over. No one should let these wanabes make them feel a failure.

And she delighted with herself pissing in the men’s toilets with a stranger helping her out of that monstrosity that she wore. The cut of her lying there with the dirty face this morning. Anyone that’s feeling bad about themselves this morning just look at that. And be proud that regardless of your bank account you will always be richer than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Jesus, tell me you are miserable without telling me you are miserable. I have been in some states myself but I have never felt the urge to film it and share with 100k strangers.

Julie, drinking herself into oblivion, up on tables which screms look at me , going into the men's with a complete random stranger to me just screams "I am miserable in my own life and need attention from everyone cos I have nothing in my life that fulfills me. I feel hard done by cos I got left holding the children and can't go live my life and my I've my live drink my blues away"

If she keeps posting that shite no amount of begging Santa will get her any willy this year 😂

Reactions: 15
Seeing all the money she can spend as a single parent is sickening. I've been a single parent to my child from day one and I can hand on heart say Ive cried this week not being able to afford to book a Santa/Christmas visit. He might see Santa in his preschool before they break up for the Xmas break and that hurts my heart so much that I've to rely on them to give him the Santa experience. I feel like a complete failure as a mother 😔
You are not a failure... you are there for your son... these pricks are only out for themselves... dragging their kids up.. scumbags...
You hold your head high... even when it feels impossibley heavy... remember that you are doing your best 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Wish I could help you some way ? I don't have much myself but I'd love to treat you to a breakfast on me... wish there was a dm option on here xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Everything has to be about her and dying to be centre of attention 🤦‍♀️

Think she’d have learnt her lesson with jump suits after the alcoholic woman pissed herself last time….or is it the same suit? 🤢

Hrr mother and the doormat brother must be going straight up today with the twins. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Seeing all the money she can spend as a single parent is sickening. I've been a single parent to my child from day one and I can hand on heart say Ive cried this week not being able to afford to book a Santa/Christmas visit. He might see Santa in his preschool before they break up for the Xmas break and that hurts my heart so much that I've to rely on them to give him the Santa experience. I feel like a complete failure as a mother 😔
Oh my goodness please don’t feel like a failure, Listen, when my kids were younger the best advice my Mother ever gave me was that little kids don’t care what they have or don’t have, as long as they are loved & feel safe that’s what makes them happy💕💕💕 you are absolutely not a failure xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m not googling, these are cookies I don’t need in my life but what sort of an event is this? And who in gods name attends never mind pays to be there?

Reactions: 5
Julie is off her face at that stupid event. The jumpsuit makes her look heavy which she isn't. She has a big common head on her. Erin has inherited the same look. No amount of clothes or makeup will camouflage it. She enhances it with her makeup and accessories. She's getting a bit long in the tooth for using the men's toilets. Hoping to meet her future husband in there

Is she actually gonna drive today with the kids in the car? She is in no way capable of driving.

Reactions: 11
Im so, so sorry the likes of this imbecile makes you feel this way.....i too have struggled at christmas time, and know how awful it feels..... as i said before, my only child has died, and since then, in his memory, i like to do little things to help others, and id only be too delighted to make sure your little one gets to see Santa xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Thank you to those who replied to my comment and to those who kindly wanted to help out I could never thank ye enough ye are beyond amazing but I can't accept, id never forgive myself as we are all struggling. But from the bottom of my heart ye are truly amazing, kind hearted people 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 50
You are not a failure... you are there for your son... these pricks are only out for themselves... dragging their kids up.. scumbags...
You hold your head high... even when it feels impossibley heavy... remember that you are doing your best 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Wish I could help you some way ? I don't have much myself but I'd love to treat you to a breakfast on me... wish there was a dm option on here xxx
Also Forest Gump remember that her kids appreciate absolutely nothing they get. My daughter is obsessed with horses, has wanted to ride for years but there is nowhere nearby me and I'm not spending my Saturdays driving for miles and then there's the price. It sickened me watching her kids go just on a whim. But like that they didn't give 2 shits about it. Probably sitting on the horse wondering where the next treat is coming out of.
We rarely did Santa because my eldest used to freak out when he met him. So I wouldn't worry about it. I think my 9 year old (my youngest) has seen him once. It's all a load of aul shite. The pics on insta, the pretty families in their matching Xmas jumpers make me want to hurl.

• Heart
The two of them lying in bed laughing thinking their great craic and the benson and hedges cough on that Suzanne one 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you to those who replied to my comment and to those who kindly wanted to help out I could never thank ye enough ye are beyond amazing but I can't accept, id never forgive myself as we are all struggling. But from the bottom of my heart ye are truly amazing, kind hearted people 💕
My offer remains open. So please have another think about it. I really would love for you and your little one to go and experince santa together and share that special moment..you both deserve it! I know nobody wants to identify themselves here but I can set up a fake account on insta and leave the user name here nd send you my real account through that so I can dm you. 💗💗💞

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.