Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those children are in way to many activities. Poor Fionn hurling, football and now off to rugby!!

Reactions: 3
dragged around. On a day like today , stay at home and play games would be more in line When we were that age we were lucky to be in Irish dancing. That was all

Reactions: 4
It’s all so she doesn’t have to parent. Easy to shuffle them around and have other people keep them active. Then home to the iPads because they’ve been so busy all morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Other people manage buggies etc for packing both kids are 5 which are an easy age and then she only has herself . She would have never coped with multiple kids of different ages. Thickest witch I have ever come across

Reactions: 5
Have twins done even month in school.Hope someone that didn't get place in that school contacts school as that's 2nd time going on holidays and kids only in school 3 months

Reactions: 13
Oh lads this makes me sick,eyebrows,trip to dublin,now going to tullamore,staying in a hotel,going to kierans show,then off to centreparcs,like wtf like I work full time and am a single parent too but I've never seen anything like this one,never ending spending money

Reactions: 19
Oh lads this makes me sick,eyebrows,trip to dublin,now going to tullamore,staying in a hotel,going to kierans show,then off to centreparcs,like wtf like I work full time and am a single parent too but I've never seen anything like this one,never ending spending money
Mick must have left a hefty pay out to the merry widow

Reactions: 15
Most of it gifted I'd say

Reactions: 2
She has it now but it won’t last. The twins will age up & she will end up like Liz Reaney, alone in the house locked drunk making a fool of herself for likes. Nothing lasts forever & the insta gravy train will slow down & stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Totally agree, in my line of work I see these people like Julie in receipt of social welfare payments & OMG some of
them come out better off than I do, & my job is well paid, & im writing this & wondering should I consider a credit union loan for all the expenses at Christmas. Like how is the right? working from 8.15 to 530 five days a week, im also a single Mother & there are days I look at what these people are getting weekly & it makes me & my colleagues sick. The worst part is they are so entitled, they are cute out & get benefits that I didn’t even know existed. You just have to try not to dwell on it cos ud bw driven insane at the unfairness of it all. Jesus Christ driving to Dublin for a beauty treatment, off to centre parcs, just back from disney, lanzarote & all the rest in between. Unbelievable
But would you actually want her life no thanks
You can hold your head up and say I worked hard for everything I have and showing a good example to your children.
But I agree it's gawling to see ones like her get everything for nothing.
But you know what it cant last forever and by christ are they in for a shock when it all stops

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My neighbour won the lotto plus and they don't spend like this one

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The eyebrows are worse than ever. The big common head of her caked in makeup trying to sound like the worn out mother because she has to pack up the car and hotel hop. The was she says couple a days in her exaggerated Cork accent is so irritating. The chuckies will be allergic to school if they ever actually spend an uninterrupted month there. She will probably try to keep them back a year next year because they must be so far behind

Reactions: 7
Absolute balloon of a woman! She can’t be ars## driving that early in the morning all the way to Center Parcs.. it’s actually quicker to get to Longford than it is to get to Birr 🙈😂 if she had brains she’d be dangerous!! Must be getting something free if she’s stayin in The Court!! I stayed a few weeks ago and it was rotten! Food was rank, rooms were average (bet mejoolie gets an upgrade) furniture was dirty and dated.. breakfast was vile.. just like home for this greedy hun I suppose!

Reactions: 12
If she has been advised to lay off the Botox, surely her eyebrows will drop again when it wears off and they will end up looking wonky because they were tattooed when they were up to the high heavens?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.