Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only people I know with playrooms live in the country. I dont know anyone in the city that has a playroom but Julie is special she needs a playroom
Where I live we all have playrooms. Now I'm talking a semi detached house with a room on the side. Defo not in the country. But it doesn't matter - the kids want to be near you at all times and with her having it upstairs not a hope they will spend time in it.
But then she did mention a tv in it and we all know hers love being glued to a screen so maybe it will work.

Reactions: 5
The only people I know with playrooms live in the country. I dont know anyone in the city that has a playroom but Julie is special she needs a playroom
We have a playroom and still toys end up in living room they don't even fecking play in the playroom only if cousins , friends call round . So in hindsight it's a colourful storage room filled with toys

Reactions: 8
She’ll blame her own kids for having to repeat school and cry about it, as she’s tried her best with them

Reactions: 6
So she going to spend more money doing that room up

Yet she always says oh I never want to spend money on this house as it’s not mine

Spending Monday out getting Xmas lights
Oh how the unemployed live

Reactions: 10
Message for you Mejoolie, when you get off your ass and get yourself a proper job then worry about a playroom. You might be able to move to a bigger house when you earn your OWN money. You don't spend much time in the house you have, there are many deserving families that need it. Plenty room in your mothers house for you these days 😉

Reactions: 18
We all don’t have playrooms Julie. We brake out bolli*x to pay our mortgage and make do with the space we have.

Reactions: 13
I was in centreparcs last week, Julie stood out around the place both you would hear her before you see her, and she used her mobile like a pair of glasses everything was seen through the phone as opposed to living in the moment and enjoying it. Everything is potential for posting to Social Media. There was two ambulances onsite during the week, one for a broken hip a 74 year old fell off a bike the other for our two year old had a seizure. Not aware of any death.

I must commend the place though they were fantastic in response to our emergency.

Reactions: 19
Julie hinting for Jysk freebie and Julie learn to say it correctly

Also the colour of her face to the back of her neck/under her ear 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.