Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 hours in the slow cooker is about the equivalent to an hour in the oven. Most people put it on in the morning for dinner time.
Sure 4 hours in the slow cooker would hardly cook a carrot.
Isn't it fine for her that she can mess around with expensive meat and if it doesn't work out, head to the chippie.

Reactions: 20
Sure 4 hours in the slow cooker would hardly cook a carrot.
Isn't it fine for her that she can mess around with expensive meat and if it doesn't work out, head to the chippie.
And also have the money to pop out for chicken wings as a snack while the lamb is 'cooking'.

Reactions: 9
The emphasis on the words meat and man, made me cringe 😬
“F is a man, he just wants meat coz he’s a man, meat feast central” Like wtf
She’s off her rocker!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She sickens me. We’re a single income family and haven’t been on a family holiday abroad since pre covid. Sitting here wondering what big present can santa bring and what can we persuade the kids to push out to their birthdays. All our bills are paid on time but I’ve looked time and time again and just don’t have a spare €2k to spend on a few days in CP or a spare €4k to go abroad. We pay to have our kids in classes like she has and that’s as far as we can stretch for now. We don’t complain because we’re not proud of our situation and the skimping we’re trying to do to keep our kids educated and with a nice variety of hobbies.
Skint she says and even has the gall to post 3 days in a row of eating out, coffees and treats in the hotel, scones out and chips today. People are struggling to survive.
Skint and prioritises botox, crap hair dye and expensive nails.
I have to laugh at how she is always in a hotel or restaurant having a treat when she is waiting for one of them to finish an activity. Like how much is that costing her a week? I just sit in my car and have done so for many many years. It would just never occur to me to be so wasteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Over used words/songs from influencers

“pop”
“Obsessed”
“Nah”
“Dead”

unholy by Sam smith

I want to vomit every time I hear the above

I have to laugh at how she is always in a hotel or restaurant having a treat when she is waiting for one of them to finish an activity. Like how much is that costing her a week? I just sit in my car and have done so for many many years. It would just never occur to me to be so wasteful.
I did the same couldn't afford to as grind or activity had to be paid.I brought my own coffee sat in car or went walk while I waited.

• Heart
I did the same couldn't afford to as grind or activity had to be paid.I brought my own coffee sat in car or went walk while I waited.
I do small chores like go to the bottle bank / clothes bank / make phone calls or stand on the sidelines. I go out for coffee once a year - when I'm out by myself doing the Santy shop! Otherwise I use my kettle 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Country of Ireland devastated this morning of news of Vicky.This one saying only male attention gets is from dog.She of people know what it's like for cancer to land into family home.

Reactions: 18
I wonder what Eoghans story is about. I really hope its a shower that she has before Xmas 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder what Eoghans story is about. I really hope its a shower that she has before Xmas 😂😂
The fact he cleaning out his room is a big deal

get a job and stop making a everyday task like an 8 hour shift

oh I’ve a few bits to do today…. Few bits include get petrol and put a wash on

So how many people take the kids swimming in the middle of cork storm and forget swimming gear and are able to go to the expensive leisure centre shop to buy new gear? 🤔 yeah very relatable.

Reactions: 36
The fact he cleaning out his room is a big deal

get a job and stop making a everyday task like an 8 hour shift

oh I’ve a few bits to do today…. Few bits include get petrol and put a wash on
He does my bleeping head in... What does he actually do? Who pays him? Is he apart of tit king and the teeth whitening strips that Nathan does? All he ever shows is when he's in the gym/pouting/showing his photoshopped muscles/ eating a Chinese every so often. I'd say he doesn't know what he wants to do or he in life. He's only young i suppose. But he really does give me the ick! 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He does my bleeping head in... What does he actually do? Who pays him? Is he apart of tit king and the teeth whitening strips that Nathan does? All he ever shows is when he's in the gym/pouting/showing his photoshopped muscles/ eating a Chinese every so often. I'd say he doesn't know what he wants to do or he in life. He's only young i suppose. But he really does give me the ick! 🤮
He co-owns the teeth whitening thing.
Then he gets paid to 'manage' Nathan and Jooooolie

Reactions: 2
That bleeping gowl of a manager did an unboxing of a Chinese on tik tok. He’s one sad little fucker pouting over the plastic bag

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.