Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so disappointed with Centre parcs and their response. The reply to my messages etc but the fact she was still allowed go after wanting to sneak people in, now she’s recording other people’s kids and they still have don’t nothing about it.

Can you imagine the condition of this lodge after a week of them in it.

Reactions: 11
I thought Center Parcs was some bit upmarket but the manager said no dancing on the f**king tables?
Surely the staff aren’t allowed swear when talking to customers?

Reactions: 16
Jesus christ look at the dirt of the place already and they're only there a couple of hours.

Reactions: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She always shows us filth though, I don't think she even sees it. It must be right that there was someone smuggled in. She still has the women in the pool up on her story though.

Reactions: 6
I’m so disappointed with Centre parcs and their response. The reply to my messages etc but the fact she was still allowed go after wanting to sneak people in, now she’s recording other people’s kids and they still have don’t nothing about it.

Can you imagine the condition of this lodge after a week of them in it.
Eau de piss

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She always shows us filth though, I don't think she even sees it. It must be right that there was someone smuggled in. She still has the women in the pool up on her story though.
I think she might have deleted it I just went to look and can't see it, she must be reading here again!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.