Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Bellatrix#7 on the winning title suggestion.
Haven't time to do a recap so if anyone would like to do one
Short version is Joolie is still the only single mom in the whole of Ireland raising twins by herself with no help from anyone. She was dropped by her new management and is now back with the Eoghan lad as her manager. Oh and in case anyone didn't know coz she didn't come on her stories whining about it but she's been sick this past week. But shur if she had a husband or partner that'd make it easier apparently according to her anyways.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Recap: the usual bullshit. Hanging for the ride. Bad mom club. Love the thorn more than Fionn because Fionn looks too much like his Dad. Never get a mortgage but can go to Euro Disney on the piss in Dublin, gets Botox and paid to show off tit clothes that are so so so comfortable.
Let me know if I missed out on somethingโ€™s.

Reactions: 16
He looks like Jeffery Dahmer?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜จ Why would she say that about the poor beautiful child An awful thing to say. . I usually don't have much of a problem with her at all. But Jesus, Jeffery Dahmer? Poor child

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Poor little Fionn is such a sweetheart, definitely takes after her late father Michael, nothing like his mother or merry nana. Sean & Paula are awol for the last two weeks, they must be avoiding her lurgy/Covid. Mejoolie must be having withdrawals from not going out.

Reactions: 11
Poor little Fionn is such a sweetheart, definitely takes after her late father Michael, nothing like his mother or merry nana. Sean & Paula are awol for the last two weeks, they must be avoiding her lurgy/Covid. Mejoolie must be having withdrawals from not going out.
I don't know he annoys the tit out of me nearly as much as the other child ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The typo in the latest reel. Would she not check before posting? "Not letting annoying clean". I'm assuming she was meaning to say "not letting anyone else clean"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The typo in the latest reel. Would she not check before posting? "Not letting annoying clean". I'm assuming she was meaning to say "not letting anyone else clean"
In her language โ€œnot letting no one cleanโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG did I jus read on her stories right, Jeffrey darmer, how does she think thatโ€™s funny - Jesus

You know what really cheers me up and I get some laugh/ tears in my eyes and pain in belly from laughing......think back to when she went to New management and thought she was going to be this new actual influencer/ being good mam, etc .....then she couldn't keep the act up and showed that she is a complete scumbag who hates her kids, literally pissed herself cos she's an alcoholic and then went crawling back to that bleeping horrible/ weird/ creep of manager as she's a total low life woman ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You know what really cheers me up and I get some laugh/ tears in my eyes and pain in belly from laughing......think back to when she went to New management and thought she was going to be this new actual influencer/ being good mam, etc .....then she couldn't keep the act up and showed that she is a complete scumbag who hates her kids, literally pissed herself cos she's an alcoholic and then went crawling back to that bleeping horrible/ weird/ creep of manager as she's a total low life woman ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Within 24hrs ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah , is it the same manager that Miriam Mullins has? Can't think of the name of the company, but I remember clicking the tag one day and Miriam followed them. Now Julie is back with plastic ken ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
He looks like Jeffery Dahmer?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜จ Why would she say that about the poor beautiful child An awful thing to say. . I usually don't have much of a problem with her at all. But Jesus, Jeffery Dahmer? Poor child
Sheโ€™s an absolute disgrace to find this funny. She should maybe read into the details of what this person did to young men and see does she find it funny then.
I think sheโ€™s erratic a lot of the time doesnโ€™t think before she speaks/posts then realises itโ€™s too late to remove the post. But anyway sheโ€™s a gowl either way

Reactions: 13
Yeah , is it the same manager that Miriam Mullins has? Can't think of the name of the company, but I remember clicking the tag one day and Miriam followed them. Now Julie is back with plastic ken ๐Ÿ˜
Method management & Siobhan James, she was dropped within 24 hours after pissing her knickers at Bingo Loco.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Such a coincidence Penelope has chicken pox, the same name in the new thread for Mejoolie? Reading here much Mejoolie? It's bad when you're sending yourself questions you muppet ๐Ÿ˜˜

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
WHY does she make out sheโ€™s struggling with bills etc? is she actually that stupid to be harping on about booking activities in CP & in the next breath lies about how hard times are with โ‚ฌโ‚ฌ etc. She is such a liar, thats what i find most annoying about her, all the lieโ€™s to gain sympathy, attention & views.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.