Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GW84

VIP Member
How do you know this?
I hope she's taken to task about it.
I had emailed them myself to let them know about it.
They responded to me today saying they were made aware by the staff member and are dealing with it but that the type of behaviour isn't acceptable etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Forest Gump

You are all an amazing bunch on this thread, thank you so much for all your replies wanting to help, you all genuinely made me feel so much better about myself as a mother. Sending you all big hugs 🤗💕

• Heart

Noseymc123

VIP Member
If santa said that to two 5 year olds he should be sacked.They are innocent kids don't need to be told what there mothers do.

corkspill

VIP Member
Lie after lie. You can’t be struggling with every day bills but book the amount of holidays and nights away she does. Why say you’re up to your neck and struggling as a ‘single mum’ when you clearly aren’t. All the time booking holidays during term time. Very insulting for people who actually struggle and single mothers/fathers who are actually parenting alone.

• Heart

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Center parcs are not coming out of this well. By the sounds of it , anyone with complaints should be sending them to center parcs head office in UK not Ireland. So management are cursing in conversations with guests , staff bitching about a customers complaint and the Santa is telling kids their mum is on the naughty list for dancing on tables???
Always wanted to treat my kids to a few days in this place but don’t feel I’m missing out at all now.

• Heart

Addd

VIP Member
Mortified for her that CP have confirmed Santa didn’t say anything to her. She really is a saddo trying to make out she’s more popular then she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Lilll88

Thank you to those who replied to my comment and to those who kindly wanted to help out I could never thank ye enough ye are beyond amazing but I can't accept, id never forgive myself as we are all struggling. But from the bottom of my heart ye are truly amazing, kind hearted people 💕
My offer remains open. So please have another think about it. I really would love for you and your little one to go and experince santa together and share that special moment..you both deserve it! I know nobody wants to identify themselves here but I can set up a fake account on insta and leave the user name here nd send you my real account through that so I can dm you. 💗💗💞

• Heart

nannyg

VIP Member
Imagine, she needed a doctor to tell her that she’s getting way too much Botox!!! Listen pissflaps we’ve been telling you that with years!!!!!!!!!! Ape 🦍

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She equates having them in activities & taking them to hols as being a good parent & showing love. She was dragged up herself & is repeating the cycle. They are badly behaved, behind in their speech especially Fionn, they could whine for ireland, they have no routine, no stability. The future will not be bright for them I’m afraid & they will only have her to blame.

• Sad

Jennymac

VIP Member
Pretends to be struggling to be relatable to all the other doses who follow her. We are a two income family with a mortgate and we couldn't afford all the holidays hotel stays and nights out that she has , we also couldn't afford all the activities her kids do aswell. We are not struggling but we both work and pay for everything herself if she was struggling she would bot be away as much out as much and she would cut back on the kids activities but we all know she is raking it in from insta and the social

luckydog

Chatty Member
Seeing all the money she can spend as a single parent is sickening. I've been a single parent to my child from day one and I can hand on heart say Ive cried this week not being able to afford to book a Santa/Christmas visit. He might see Santa in his preschool before they break up for the Xmas break and that hurts my heart so much that I've to rely on them to give him the Santa experience. I feel like a complete failure as a mother 😔
Oh my goodness please don’t feel like a failure, Listen, when my kids were younger the best advice my Mother ever gave me was that little kids don’t care what they have or don’t have, as long as they are loved & feel safe that’s what makes them happy💕💕💕 you are absolutely not a failure xx

• Heart

Heidi77

VIP Member
She sickens me. We’re a single income family and haven’t been on a family holiday abroad since pre covid. Sitting here wondering what big present can santa bring and what can we persuade the kids to push out to their birthdays. All our bills are paid on time but I’ve looked time and time again and just don’t have a spare €2k to spend on a few days in CP or a spare €4k to go abroad. We pay to have our kids in classes like she has and that’s as far as we can stretch for now. We don’t complain because we’re not proud of our situation and the skimping we’re trying to do to keep our kids educated and with a nice variety of hobbies.
Skint she says and even has the gall to post 3 days in a row of eating out, coffees and treats in the hotel, scones out and chips today. People are struggling to survive.
Skint and prioritises botox, crap hair dye and expensive nails.
I have to laugh at how she is always in a hotel or restaurant having a treat when she is waiting for one of them to finish an activity. Like how much is that costing her a week? I just sit in my car and have done so for many many years. It would just never occur to me to be so wasteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Heidi88

VIP Member
Poor Fionn after the incident with his collar bone on his summer holidays, chicken pox while in Paris and now coughing in centre parcs.

There is a lot to be said for having children at home to relax a bit rather than being dragged from pillar to post and having them sitting around in pubs. Ya its great going on holidays every now and again but those kids will never appreciate anything as they are brought away every few weeks. They are completely over stimulated all the time. No wonder he gets sick.

• Heart

heatire

I’m actually contacting centre parcs and saying that she is showing people in the pool. Fuck that. Them others paid good money for that holidaY

• Heart

Howareyahun

VIP Member
I would love to ring the guards and have them ready to breathalise her as soon as she gets in to the car. IF she is going to be stupid enough to drive with her own kids in the car thats on her but putting other road users lives at risk is nothing but selfish.

• Heart