Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's only half hour or 40 mins from birr to tullamore but that wan was not fit to drive. She's still half jarred by sounds of her. Sounded like she was gonna call it dullamore and stopped herself in time

Reactions: 9
Posting the video from an hour ago to pretend she still in the hotel room 🙄

Reactions: 11
She honestly has no hope when she has a manager trying to show off his skinny arms in a mirror all day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The poor child in the background. Piss up after piss up with this whole family.
Literally was just about to say the same the face says it all. To the poster that felt guilty about Santa just look at that photo

Reactions: 36
Kids should lose place in school as on holidays.who books so many holidays when kids have school

Reactions: 24
Seeing all the money she can spend as a single parent is sickening. I've been a single parent to my child from day one and I can hand on heart say Ive cried this week not being able to afford to book a Santa/Christmas visit. He might see Santa in his preschool before they break up for the Xmas break and that hurts my heart so much that I've to rely on them to give him the Santa experience. I feel like a complete failure as a mother 😔
Just know when your little one grows he will beam with pride at his amazing mam providing day in day and making sure he was happy, kids don't need physical things they need love and you clearly have that for him or you wouldn't be worried. And when your boy grows up he won't need decades of therapy because you sold him out to the biggest price tag. It will get easier I promise. ❤ and dont be too proud to reach out locally I know lots community groups trying to help this year.
The only downside too tattle we can't see who you are ta give ya a lil treat but don't be without I have no issue putting my name out if you need any sort of help. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Child is even on a seperate table far away from them

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Junior infants is so important...my kid learning words for reading last few weeks and it's all about following up at home ...so herself saying its only junior infants as a justification for missing school is so wrong..kids should be in school..full stop ..yes towards end of the year when holidays might be a bit cheaper take them out ..i get that ...but twice before Christmas..I'm sorry its child abuse / neglect..

They should be a home in their pjs..uniforms ready for tomorrow..its not right ...watching adults drink ...

Reactions: 25
Junior infants is so important...my kid learning words for reading last few weeks and it's all about following up at home ...so herself saying its only junior infants as a justification for missing school is so wrong..kids should be in school..full stop ..yes towards end of the year when holidays might be a bit cheaper take them out ..i get that ...but twice before Christmas..I'm sorry its child abuse / neglect..

They should be a home in their pjs..uniforms ready for tomorrow..its not right ...watching adults drink ...
What I cannot understand are all these followers who praise her for her being a fantastic parent etc ... were they dragged up ? This is neglect .. it is not parenting. She is a disgrace.

Reactions: 21
Yet all the wans will tell her she’s a great mother. It’s sad to think of all the kids who live like this and the parents think nothing of it.

Reactions: 11
Those poor children. They have no chance with an alcoholic like her for a mother. The cringe from that saddo who wasn’t even there & sent her a message saying she was the life & soul. Tina get a life girl. You could make your full name out on the message. Sad sad cow

Reactions: 14
Those children are already behind in so many ways, their education is suffering and she will blame the school not the fact that they are never there.

• Sad
New here but not to Julie.. Been quiet but had to say something the other day now I'm blocked🤣 Merely stated it's clear shes not scraping by so why go on like that for content and to be relatable. When I mentioned 'some people can't afford to put their kids into any activity's, she told me to 'leave them alone, they can do what they want, there only 5' 😐 Can't even retaliate to a statement correctly. I wasn't even being mean, she just told me to Shut up 🤣 Uneducated mouthpiece. Some people just couldn't be fucked with there kids, and she makes them feel better. Normalizing kids being on ipads all day.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I screenshot the same photo, first thing I saw, sad bored little face 😩😭 it's actually heartbreaking. Their lives constantly around alcohol. I can probably count the number of times my kids have been inside a pub, it's no place for them and I couldn't relax with them there anyway.

“Everyone was asking about my chain” No they bleeping weren’t. It’s cheap crap like you !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.