Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone brought the kids wellies, and two summer hats 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ She stinks as a parent. Too busy getting her professional makeup appointments and the like before leaving for CP. warm hats coats and wellies are essential for those with young children this time of year!!!!!

Reactions: 10
She really makes me cringe when she tries to be smart with her replies, I get second hand embarrassment for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hahahahah I love it. Her trolls 😂 thing was it wasn’t just her twins it was other faces and children in that.

She’s very smart when people call her out isn’t she?
She’s telling people they should be in school because they can’t spell yet she’s using ‘u’ instead of you and ‘no’ instead of know. She 100% doesn’t have another part time job, she mentioned on her live the other day that she use to mention what she worked at but at to stop because ‘weirdos’ kept ringing her work complaining that she was on social media and not doing her job. Can anyone remember what this job was?

Reactions: 18
She’s telling people they should be in school because they can’t spell yet she’s using ‘u’ instead of you and ‘no’ instead of know. She 100% doesn’t have another part time job, she mentioned on her live the other day that she use to mention what she worked at but at to stop because ‘weirdos’ kept ringing her work complaining that she was on social media and not doing her job. Can anyone remember what this job was?
Yeah it was a crèche or preschool. The twins use to attend as well but in a different room If I'm remembering correctly?

Reactions: 6
Yeah it was a crèche or preschool. The twins use to attend as well but in a different room If I'm remembering correctly?
Wasn’t it driving for the crèche or collecting or some sort of thing like that? No way she does it anymore because she is always posting at Every part of the day.

She really makes me cringe when she tries to be smart with her replies, I get second hand embarrassment for her.
I just feel like it’s so disrespectful the way she speaks. People are only speaking the truth. How her management don’t say anything is beyond me but then again he’s such a turd he probably finds it funny. Easy to know why the other management company dropped her. I’ve asked her several times in her question boxes why they dropped her and she never replied 😂

Reactions: 13
She wouldn't know how to respond, she can only throw insults at people. She can't handle any criticism given to her! Grow up like.. Just goes to show her true character, and all this about how she feels so supported/family with her insta followers 🥺🤣 My arse! She's looking at them like 🤑🤑

Reactions: 13
Lisa Jordan just said she booked the weekend in CP herself for all her family for Christmas so it's not gifted to her apparently

Reactions: 5
Lisa Jordan just said she booked the weekend in CP herself for all her family for Christmas so it's not gifted to her apparently
If it’s a complete coincidence, imagine how sick LJ is at the thought of meeting into Julie, I’d say she’s avoiding her at all costs! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think someone needs to bring up that she was dumped by that management company for the way she goes on and is now back with skinny Ken doll

Reactions: 5
I’d say that’s bullshit!! Wouldn’t this be one of her busiest weeks of the year promoting for other companies ? Black Friday deals etc.If she paid for it herself, she’s hardly going to book this week of all weeks! It’s definitely a freebie

Reactions: 7
Someone brought the kids wellies, and two summer hats  She stinks as a parent. Too busy getting her professional makeup appointments and the like before leaving for CP. warm hats coats and wellies are essential for those with young children this time of year!!!!!
The hats are part of the Laser Combat game. I'm all for dissing Julie when warranted but that's just nit picking! Few mins of their day I'm sure they'll cope!

Reactions: 1
Won’t answer any of the questions about the cost on TT, sneaky witch!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.