Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casperoo2

Chatty Member
He looks like Jeffery Dahmer?! 😳😨 Why would she say that about the poor beautiful child An awful thing to say. . I usually don't have much of a problem with her at all. But Jesus, Jeffery Dahmer? Poor child

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Does she think she's a mad yoke dancing on tables, no Jules you're just a common cunt.

Then making out like Santa was giving her the glad eye (ooooh girl you were dancing on tables) fuck off ya dope, the only one who thinks you're something special is yourself, when in actual fact you're nothing!!!!! Common as muck and an embarrassment

• Heart
As someone who has taught juniors and seniors for over eight years. Missing one week of school means missing two to three letter sounds in jolly phonics. It might sound like nothing to some but it is huge for children as they begin literacy. There are songs rhymes that go with them, aistear themes and so much more. I understand after covid we want to treat our children I understand this as a parent myself. But they have not had a good first term attendance wise and believe me these gaps will be evident for a long time. Illness is totally understandable and cannot be helped.

Ingtheers

Bumped into a girl I went to school with when out for dinner earlier. Didn’t know she was here too, haven’t seen her for years (seems to be a popular week here!) she had a few messages from friends saying “did you see who else is there this week, bet she got it for nothing and you there paying a fortune” etc etc so she emailed guest services here to ask if they were working with anyone this week, got a call this morning from one of their representatives to say that they couldn’t discuss other guests payment details blah blah blah but that they were unaware of any “influencers” on site, that they had to hashtag “gift” on any posts or stories and that they were not working with anyone. She was fine with that, got her answer, but unfortunately the customer service rep never hung up the phone and said “read between the lines love” and something about the “snotty email” she had sent plus a few other things. She was really annoyed to be spoken about like that for merely asking a question about their business and went straight there to confront the woman. She didn’t really go into what was discussed there but met with the manager of the village who said she was very sorry that it happened and they were adamant that they don’t work with influencers and haven’t done since they opened and that anyone here this week has paid for their trip themselves. It was the “read between the lines love” that really confused her but she said even though she mentioned it again nothing was clarified about why that was said.

The whole episode has soured her view of the place anyway, if that’s how they speak about their paying guests when they think they can’t hear them then she’s not bothered about coming back. In fact she said her husband insisted they leave immediately but CP already have their money so she said she didn’t want it going to waste. As she said to me “I’d rather go somewhere I’m celebrated not tolerated” so I doubt she’ll be back again.

Anyway, that’s what she heard from the horses mouth so to speak so thought I would pass it on….

• Wow

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Seeing all the money she can spend as a single parent is sickening. I've been a single parent to my child from day one and I can hand on heart say Ive cried this week not being able to afford to book a Santa/Christmas visit. He might see Santa in his preschool before they break up for the Xmas break and that hurts my heart so much that I've to rely on them to give him the Santa experience. I feel like a complete failure as a mother 😔
I don't really have anything to say but I couldn't pass your comment by. Mejoolie gets most of her life gifted. If she had to pay for it she wouldn't post it on insta nor more likely she wouldn't get it done. She wants people to believe she's supermom who does all these wonderful things for her kids but they are passed from pillar to post with no routine or discipline and are been brought up by an iPad and other people from what I see. She plays the single parent card for sympathy and wouldn't know a hard day's work if it but her in the arse. The sooner the insta gravy train comes to a halt the better.
I know it's hard coz I've been there too. But please don't let the instafucks make u feel this way.❤

• Heart

Sally Bright

Julie you are so relatable as a single parent. Sure who doesn’t hop in the car and drive from Cork to Dublin to get their eyebrows done. Last week it was all the I’m just keeping afloat keeping roof over our heads. This week it’s il fill the car grab and coffee and drive miles to get eyebrows done. Lord have mercy. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Beavana

VIP Member
You know what really cheers me up and I get some laugh/ tears in my eyes and pain in belly from laughing......think back to when she went to New management and thought she was going to be this new actual influencer/ being good mam, etc .....then she couldn't keep the act up and showed that she is a complete scumbag who hates her kids, literally pissed herself cos she's an alcoholic and then went crawling back to that fucking horrible/ weird/ creep of manager as she's a total low life tramp 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Bobs86

VIP Member
I’m sick of it - there I’ve said it!
Sick of the way Christmas has become, matching this and matching that, it’s a joke! Some people are now putting up their tree/decorations the day after Halloween!?
Sadly F & ER are just performing monkeys, you could clearly see them being prompted to go on the scooters! As another poster commented above, what is she gonna do when they tell her no, they don’t want to put on a show today, she’s fecked then!

• Heart

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I don't know why everyone is shocked that Julie doesn't care about her cash cows childrens education!
Fionn will be encouraged to leave school early and get an apprenticeship for some trade because that's what real men do! Eŕíń will be running wild around the streets in the hope of becoming a teen mom and never having to work a day in her life because the tax payers will foot the bill. As long as she can sign her name on the social welfare forms, what else will she need to know.
Julie wouldn't have a clue about wanting a better life for her kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Forest Gump

Seeing all the money she can spend as a single parent is sickening. I've been a single parent to my child from day one and I can hand on heart say Ive cried this week not being able to afford to book a Santa/Christmas visit. He might see Santa in his preschool before they break up for the Xmas break and that hurts my heart so much that I've to rely on them to give him the Santa experience. I feel like a complete failure as a mother 😔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

instanotfamous

Chatty Member
What’s with her calling people out for doing their jobs it’s so annoying, they are making an honest wage Julie unlike you and your whiskey nose oh I mean dermatitis

• Heart
  • Haha

luckydog

Chatty Member
WHY does she make out she’s struggling with bills etc? is she actually that stupid to be harping on about booking activities in CP & in the next breath lies about how hard times are with €€ etc. She is such a liar, thats what i find most annoying about her, all the lie’s to gain sympathy, attention & views.

Bobs86

VIP Member
JuLie nobody and I mean nobody is laughing along at your mad stories about being up on tables, and generally making a donkey out of yourself and your children.
Everybody is laughing AT you, you are a holy show, your children are being dragged up, all the Center Parcs in the world won’t make up for your clear neglect, as for your mother, I’d say your dad is turning in his grave at her carry on! You are both the absolute dregs of society! Now go wash yourself and then go and clean your free HAP home!
Have a great Thursday everyone! 😘

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
So after making a story with a sick reference to Anne Frank her latest story is an ad for Folens school annuals. I’m actually shocked that Folens are stupid enough to have her promoting for them. A company that publishes school books have a mother who’s kids rarely go to school, dances drunkenly on tables , pisses herself, lies about Center parcs staff speaking inappropriately and speaks like a sailor promoting for them. Stop the world I want to get off. This has seriously boiled my blood.

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
My daughter is in junior Infants and missed 3 days recently due to respiratory infection. she missed 2 letter sounding out pages of workbooks etc as well as the activities such as RSA safe cross code , skipathon etc. Julies attitude to school is the same as it was to the montessori they only small its not important. They learn so much in juniors as they are like sponges at that age they take everything in. I caught up on the homework with my daughter but its not the same. They remember it better from the school setting. Fionn and Erin Rose are missing so much to be shuffed in front of a tablet while Julie flaunts her unrealistic insta lifestyle. Its so unfair on them. Julie obv thinks the gravy train of insta will continue and they'll not need an education long term. Also, I've said it before here, I feel sorry for any parent whose child missed out on a place in that gaelscoil if they watch julies stories. They've missed more days then what they've attended at this stage.

• Heart

Addd

VIP Member
Hi everyone, this is just the daily reminder that Julie is a mad thing that dances on tables. Just in case any of you forget

• Haha