Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of her landing ya think she stay at home and clean.instead of out for coffee and sitting watching netflix

Reactions: 12
The state of her carpet. I'm getting some construction work done to my house and the hallway is the next area to be done as a result we didnt cover the carpet on it when the bathroom was being striped out and my hallway carpet still looks 100 times better than hers! They must be like animals with all stains!

Reactions: 10
That landing is a hazard. She’ll be lucky if one of the twins don’t trip and go flying down the stairs

Reactions: 10
I question if she ever does anything…the place is always like a pigs sty. I work every day and spend time in evening and weekends cleaning, other wise it builds up and gets on top of me. This one does f*ck all and still can’t be a basic clean human being. Them poor kids haven’t any chance with her.

Reactions: 13
and pretending she does gymondo work outs ....all she does is go out for coffee and watch netflix....her house is a disgrace, she would have that place immaculate in no time when the kids are at school and if she stayed off her phone for a while

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She was ‘comatosed’ so she was!
God, she’s unbelievably dense isn’t she? What hope do her twinnies🤢 have?

Reactions: 4
Oh please don’t get me started on her

In shops everyday posting what’s in stock

Cleaning using the flash mop and then going on about shopping in north like nobody else has ever done it
How does she get into the shops all the time I don’t know, she said before she never does a week shop she goes in and picks up bits each day that would cost you a bomb I would think especially for dinners etc with 5 kids.

Reactions: 3
Her hair is an absolutely desperate colour 🫣 whoever is the colourist should be sacked 🥴 completely drains her face

Reactions: 17
Remember the circle K Incident last week?
Thankfully the staff member brought it to management attention and they are looking into it and have said they will not tolerate bullying etc.

Her hair is an absolutely desperate colour 🫣 whoever is the colourist should be sacked 🥴 completely drains her face
I wonder does she do it herself? She never tags a hairdresser but always tags her brows, nails, makeup, her rudolf nose, everything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
She thinks she's trolling showing the mess but it's still her dirty house. There's only 3 living in it and she doesn't work so she's no excuse for that filth. The beds must be manky. The kids are eating meals, glued to telly or ipads in the bed with years. There must be spilling food every single time and she definitely doesn't change her beds daily. The smell would probably knock a person out when she opens the front door

Reactions: 16
Thankfully the staff member brought it to management attention and they are looking into it and have said they will not tolerate bullying etc.

I wonder does she do it herself? She never tags a hairdresser but always tags her brows, nails, makeup, her rudolf nose, everything.
Fair play to that member of staff is what she deserves! More people need to stand up to her

Reactions: 24
Thankfully the staff member brought it to management attention and they are looking into it and have said they will not tolerate bullying
How do you know this?
I hope she's taken to task about it.

Reactions: 5
How do you know this?
I hope she's taken to task about it.
I had emailed them myself to let them know about it.
They responded to me today saying they were made aware by the staff member and are dealing with it but that the type of behaviour isn't acceptable etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Proud of herself displaying her fines how has she still got a licence she's mentioned before that some points had come off but she still had some left on it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.