Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has such severe features she reminds me of a character from the minions movie I’ll have to look it up now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🤔 I came on to say the jump suit looks nice but erm... on closer inspection of a picture posted here I will be booking an appointment with the optician on Monday 🤣 it's not even fitted right!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But like what podcast network would give her a platform 🙈 she's hardly doing it off her own back, she'd have to rent a space, get a producer, its a big undertaking for her and Kendoll
Ah we all know it will be thrown together with the twinnies shouting in the background.
You're welcome 😂
Her boobs looked squashed to death. It looks way too small for her.

Reactions: 3
What the duck is that cringe feat shite about??? And seriously who is that Kieran dope?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just saw on the Centreparcs Facebook page someone petting a robin that was hanging around their cabin, what’s the betting she will have that as part of her stay 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s a completely different person when a proper picture using the back camera is took off her

Reactions: 7
Thundering Jesu# ! Obviously them free rooms in the County Arms ain’t got no mirrors.. what in the name of all that’s holy is mejoolie wearing 🙈🤢

Won't be so fabulous tomorrow after she has pissed herself all around the hotel
Actually it’s not untrue… I stayed in it for work a few weeks back.. September actually! The room was basic, the breakfast area had grubby seats, there was new carpet in some areas, but certainly not all!! Difficult to get bar service, breakfast staff not helpful.. a wee pic below of a seat in the breakfast area .. and a review on trip advisor ( not mine) . As a Tullamore native who has frequented said hotel regularly…

That's so untrue. The court Hotel is an absolutely beautiful and clean hotel. Recently upgraded all new carpets etc. I was only in there a few weeks ago. It's fabulous compared to years ago.
Actually it’s not untrue .. I was there in September.. as a native I am more than familiar with the hotel.. it’s gone to pot since the new owner has taken over! Have a look at the breakfast bar cushion below …. Absolutely there’s new carpet in certain areas, trust me it’s slipped a lot in recent months.. review (not mine) is one of several appearing online recently! Julie will find herself slumming it tomorrow night compared to her stay in County Arms tonight 😂

Thundering Jesu# ! Obviously them free rooms in the County Arms ain’t got no mirrors.. what in the name of all that’s holy is mejoolie wearing 🙈🤢

Actually it’s not untrue… I stayed in it for work a few weeks back.. September actually! The room was basic, the breakfast area had grubby seats, there was new carpet in some areas, but certainly not all!! Difficult to get bar service, breakfast staff not helpful.. a wee pic below of a seat in the breakfast area .. and a review on trip advisor ( not mine) . As a Tullamore native who has frequented said hotel regularly…

Actually it’s not untrue .. I was there in September.. as a native I am more than familiar with the hotel.. it’s gone to pot since the new owner has taken over! Have a look at the breakfast bar cushion below …. Absolutely there’s new carpet in certain areas, trust me it’s slipped a lot in recent months.. review (not mine) is one of several appearing online recently! Julie will find herself slumming it tomorrow night compared to her stay in County Arms tonight 😂

Apologies.. my phone is posting everything twice tonight and I don’t know how to fix it…

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Seeing all the money she can spend as a single parent is sickening. I've been a single parent to my child from day one and I can hand on heart say Ive cried this week not being able to afford to book a Santa/Christmas visit. He might see Santa in his preschool before they break up for the Xmas break and that hurts my heart so much that I've to rely on them to give him the Santa experience. I feel like a complete failure as a mother 😔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Seeing all the money she can spend as a single parent is sickening. I've been a single parent to my child from day one and I can hand on heart say Ive cried this week not being able to afford to book a Santa/Christmas visit. He might see Santa in his preschool before they break up for the Xmas break and that hurts my heart so much that I've to rely on them to give him the Santa experience. I feel like a complete failure as a mother 😔
I don't really have anything to say but I couldn't pass your comment by. Mejoolie gets most of her life gifted. If she had to pay for it she wouldn't post it on insta nor more likely she wouldn't get it done. She wants people to believe she's supermom who does all these wonderful things for her kids but they are passed from pillar to post with no routine or discipline and are been brought up by an iPad and other people from what I see. She plays the single parent card for sympathy and wouldn't know a hard day's work if it but her in the arse. The sooner the insta gravy train comes to a halt the better.
I know it's hard coz I've been there too. But please don't let the instafucks make u feel this way.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
You're definitely not a failure. We are not seeing their real life. I personally believe behind the scene she is deeply unhappy and bitter. Its easy live the high life when you dont have to put your hand in your pocket and everything is thrown at you. I hope I'm not offending you @Forest Gump Is there a way to dm on this as I'd like to help with you giving your child a trip to Santa. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She needs to delete that gymondo app, because since she started using it she's gone up about 2 dress sizes
Thats muscle gurrrl from all the working out. She gets up around 5am before the toddler twinnies to get it done !!

Can you let me know where your nearest Santa is please, I would love to treat you and your little one a trip to Santa if you would accept my small token xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.