Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Patchamatcha

The only thing that I feel for her a bit on is the way she’s 32, no kids and no prospect of having one any time soon, never has had a love interest to speak of.. she must be so lonely
Drag yourself into the 21st century please,no kids and partner ergo must be lonely, I'm sorry but C'MON 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
Genuinely love her. Don't get the hate
Perhaps you should ask Trisha. Last year she addressed this forum and said that, as hard as it was to read, she agreed with what was said here. I don’t agree with the “hate” term- the vast majority of posters on this thread are not haters, simply sick and tired of people like Trisha who portray themselves as something that they are not in order to g€in in some way.

I genuinely loved her for a while. Trisha WAS great- came across as likeable, had a very tough job ahead of her turning her weight around but was certainly on track to doing it. She seemed to be honest and accountable. She had lost almost 100 lbs at the time. For me, things changed after the Late Late- a LOT of attention for someone who was nowhere near accomplishing her goal. It seemed to de-rail her. Sponsorships, interviews etc., were layered on and (to me) appeared to be too much. She loves the attention but doesn’t seem to be able to focus on her goal to the degree that she needs to. It also became clear that she could not take any criticism that was not positive. The reason that her Tattle page exists is because she has shown herself to be very manipulative around her business- buy her (fill in the blank) but don’t dare ask anything/say anything that she does not like because you will be blocked or turn others on you for asking a question. The whole “reset” is ridiculous. It is a word used by her to justify the jumping off and back onto whatever weight loss plan she is on. It is constant. If her own book was that great why isn’t it working for her? Yes I know she said that she has a disorder but that makes her a very poor person to be giving advice to anyone since she hasn’t figured anything out herself.

Reactions: 32

Lila 1984

The only thing that I feel for her a bit on is the way she’s 32, no kids and no prospect of having one any time soon, never has had a love interest to speak of.. she must be so lonely
Im 36 and single and I'm in no way alone and I've no interest in either at the moment. I have a great friends not all about having kids and being married ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 31

brandambassador

VIP Member
She’s a liar. Like her all ye want. It’s the people who are struggling with weightloss who hang on to her every word, and who are lead to believe that binge and restrict is ok, that’s why I’m cross. No, doesn’t affect me. But I have 2 obese friends who hang on her every word, and because of this they see nothing wrong with binging every weekend and then starving themselves under the guise of a ‘reset’ every Monday (Tuesday if it’s been a bank Hol). She’s making money selling fitness apps and I don’t truly believe she’s using them. She’s photo shopping and filtering photos , more lies. So no, Trisha isn’t likeable because she’s a liar. If she wrote a book on accepting herself to forever be 20 stone and how is practices self love - I would buy it. But she’s selling a story full of lies and recipes she clearly isn’t following.

I am a binge eater, how did you break the cycle?
Don’t want to derail the thread too much but I hit my rock bottom and got really into running and realised that I couldn’t fuel my body the way I was living and just became quite interested in nutrition and how I could influence my performance with what goes into my body. That food is not a reward or a comfort and to identify when I’m eating just out of emotion. Would recommend “healing your hungry heart” by Joanna poppink too! I’ve gone from 13.5st to 9st in two years so something has finally clicked I think!

• Heart

Julesffs

I’m no fan of Trisha at all but that’s a loaded statement and a very telling comment.
It’s an ‘I’m alright jack’ comment in my view

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
Talk about the emperor having new/no clothes (depending on which version you read)
Is there some conspiracy afoot whereby no one is to tell the truth and say she is practically as big as she ever was. When I first saw her she had lost 100 pounds- brilliant. But anyone who promotes transformations usually 3 years in are quite diff looming than at the start. Yea there are setbacks and resets along any journey but she has made zero progress since she got big (I mean following wise not size wise)..
I feel like we are all in North Korea and are looking at vids of Kim Jong Un riding his horse and nodding along saying he looks great, so sexy, go Kim... and we’re not allowed to say the truth which is he looks ridiculous.
Do people really not see this?
how can she still call it a transformation? She is marginally slimmer than the worst pics of her at her heaviest.
I showed her to a man I know and said she was a slimming adviser and sold her wares under transforming advertising.... I won’t tell you what he said, the same man being quite blunt in his delivery of opinion.
I just can’t get over it .
Also morto for her any time she meets a guy close to her in age- has she never spoken to a boy before? First It was cringe with Dan sweeney but she makes a show of herself with every guy. I can imagine her shouting and roaring in a hugely inappropriate and inexperienced way- I’m cringing for her cos she doesn’t seem to have the self awareness to cringe for herself.
Wouldn’t you think the sister who’s in love with herself would teach her some tricks on how to talk to boys.
And lastly the last cringe thing was when she met Kieran corrigan and they were all thrown out of the hotel- can you imagine them all trying to outshout each other. Do these people not have someone to pull them aside and stop making holy shoes of themselves

Shows not shoes 🙈🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Siobs

VIP Member
Tisha’s puts up these essay like posts every so often about restarting and not giving up and at this stage it just seems to be for likes and attention. She’s saying the same things over and over but not taking her own advice. There’s only so many times you can read that without thinking just get proper help because what you’re doing obviously isn’t working and I just hope for her own sake she does

Reactions: 24

Frogstomper

She needs to learn there is no such thing as a reset. You went away, had a great time, enjoyed eating and drinking and when that was over you went back to your routine. "Reset" sets it up as if you've failed and are restarting a cycle. Enough with the book selling and preying on vulnerable people Trisha. Its ridiculous.

Never mind signing the books, she should put her Sharpie to better use with a bit of honesty on the front cover!
D40A9E73-7117-4A68-B974-FE7255628761.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Cupcakes2020

Chatty Member
Whether she is it isn't, she owes me nothing! It's her life, we're only accountable to ourselves.
When she is trying to make money out of people by lying and photoshopping then she owes them honestly. We are all entitled to our own opinion. I don't know why you are on this page other than to stir up trouble. I think you are looking for the rave section. Tally Ho now

• Haha
Reactions: 23

brandambassador

VIP Member
Karl responded to me , he said to listen to it n I’d be surprised by the content...... I’m not one bit surprised.
she had lost 28lbs from jan to 26th March.
Since then she has lost one more pound.
she said she has 31 lbs to lose by Dec.
Oh fucking yawn Trisha with your binge and restrict disguised as 1040493 resets a year. Lose your way, eat what you want and then restrict again. Well done you for emailing Karl @leesinead1982 . This nonsense of her going in to a book to sign it? You’re not Roald Dahl hun, the only thing ye have in common is fiction. Trisha the giant peach coming soon

• Haha
Reactions: 23

dotiedot

Chatty Member
My least favourite word is staycation and she used it about 27 times in her stories today. When did we become that upper class that we can't holiday in Ireland and let it be a normal holiday? "staycation"... Fuck off

Reactions: 22

Julesffs

For all the New Members, maybe read the rules AGAIN!!! We’re here to hold frauds/liars accountable!
I’ve called out Trisha many times on her Instagram, blocked every time
- Asked if she did the Debra challenge-blocked
- Asked about calories on a recipe - blocked
- Asked about filters/ photoshop- blocked
- Asked about the new book last year - blocked

Reactions: 22