Trisha’s Transformation #4 Reset Con & Photoshop On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ scrolling through the comments to see if julesffs was left up… the word amazing has been hijacked by Irish women to make others feel better about themselves 😭 Seriously do we know any other word? It’s actually irritating when comment sections are full of the same word over and over. The only thing I find ‘amazing’ about Trisha is her brazenness and the absolute NECK of her 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Christ scrolling through the comments to see if julesffs was left up… the word amazing has been hijacked by Irish women to make others feel better about themselves 😭 Seriously do we know any other word? It’s actually irritating when comment sections are full of the same word over and over. The only thing I find ‘amazing’ about Trisha is her brazenness and the absolute NECK of her 🤣🤣
I was deleted and blocked early hours this morning 🤷‍♀️ It’s fun coming up with new Insta page names 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She talks of the pressure she feels but she doesn’t seem to realise she is the main source of that pressure. She photoshops herself to bits and then claims not have done so. So even more people when they see her are gonna be saying to their friend ‘there’s the one who did a big post about not photoshopping that pic… pull it up there on your phone so we can have a look and see if that’s what she really looks like..’
And of course she’s a million miles from it.
I stead of being honest and admitting her size and shape. No one cares- we all have our own size and shape to worry about
Of course she couldn’t make a fortune off a second book if she did that tho

Reactions: 4
25DCF4A0-580F-4EF5-8F43-9BFBD5773478.jpeg
this looks like a fairly accurate representation of her size, and she looks lovely imo. No need for the trickery at all

Reactions: 18
This is the pose the huns do when hiding a bump (covid fad of announcing a pregnancy at 6 months instead of 3.) the arms on hips & bent forward to disguise belly.

Reactions: 1
No fan of trisha and still think that photo is photoshopped but actually glad to see a dress that isn't bet onto her skin tight . She will probably ruin that by saying its a size 16 and could of sized down

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My sis in law telling me she bought a new book called 21 resets and me bursting out laughing looking like an absolutely moron 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Given the recent reset started a week ago maybe? and food on plan, 5k a day, 3 gym sessions plus boxing...we should see a definite difference in her in the next week or 2...no pressure or anything Trisha.

Reactions: 2
A good 8-10lbs in the next fortnight, when you have that much too loose it falls off easily, we all see it in the first week of OT. It’s the last few pounds before you reach your target are the hardest to loose.

Reactions: 3
Given the recent reset started a week ago maybe? and food on plan, 5k a day, 3 gym sessions plus boxing...we should see a definite difference in her in the next week or 2...no pressure or anything Trisha.
Given she’s been away with her sisters, she’ll be resetting tomorrow to get results in 2 weeks again ….
Rinse & repeat. Tomorrow never comes

Reactions: 3
I have been blocked by Trisha twice for asking her a question - once about food, once about another influencer who she was promoting - which she replied to both times and then blocked me. I think this is one of her biggest issues, she can’t take any questions, advice, direction......and I would imagine it applies in real life too.

Reactions: 13
I have been blocked by Trisha twice for asking her a question - once about food, once about another influencer who she was promoting - which she replied to both times and then blocked me. I think this is one of her biggest issues, she can’t take any questions, advice, direction......and I would imagine it applies in real life too.
I gave her a friendly warning about Terrie McEvoy at start of her Instagram fame and she typed a rude long winded message. Deleted it and then blocked me 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
No sign of her yet today!!! This means she will bounce back later preaching about reset etc… obviously not up at the Dawn at gym or walking… she’s going around in circles a d getting nowhere fast… if she won’t listen or ask questions she’s going to fail every time

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.