Trisha’s Transformation #4 Reset Con & Photoshop On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to be eating the calories she is burning the weight should be falling off her

Reactions: 5
She has to be eating the calories she is burning the weight should be falling off her
Based on her grid post this morning she has admitted that she has been eating and not exercising seems all she has been doing is shouting at her followers to do the steps and drink the water but she hasn't been following her own advice out and out fraud is all she is. She really needs to step away from the cooking and concentrate on transforming. She will never lose any weight I have been following her since 1st lockdown and she is getting bigger and bigger. insta fame has gone to her head.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Tisha’s puts up these essay like posts every so often about restarting and not giving up and at this stage it just seems to be for likes and attention. She’s saying the same things over and over but not taking her own advice. There’s only so many times you can read that without thinking just get proper help because what you’re doing obviously isn’t working and I just hope for her own sake she does

Reactions: 24
She might be better off to take her transformation off Instagram altogether, just take a break from posting see if she can get into an eating and excercise routine for a month or two and post when she has some actual success. She needs to share her starting weight as of now and then truthfully post how she is doing. She can't seem to do a full week which is ridiculous for someone flogging two books.

Reactions: 18
What's her obsession with signing books? Apart from the whole Covid aspect of it, does she see herself as some kind of celebrated author whose books will be worth more if she signs them or whose autograph people want ?

Reactions: 21
What's her obsession with signing books? Apart from the whole Covid aspect of it, does she see herself as some kind of celebrated author whose books will be worth more if she signs them or whose autograph people want ?
I was only thinking the very same thing myself today when I saw her post. It's the very last thing that would make me buy a book, unless it's some one I actually met. Going into random bookshops and signing them is weird

Reactions: 11
I'd prefer if she admitted on the day that she was off plan.... not two weeks of roaring at the phone lying then saying "oh actually I've been struggling and I wasn't doing x, y, z"

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'd prefer if she admitted on the day that she was off plan.... not two weeks of roaring at the phone lying then saying "oh actually I've been struggling and I wasn't doing x, y, z"
100% agree!!! She’s fooling nobody but herself!

Reactions: 7
Jesus, how many more times can she admit to being off plan before all the followers start to realise what she really is? Absolute madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Once again now she’s admitting that she binged and stopped exercising as restrictions were lifted over a month ago… my issue is she never tells the truth as it’s happening… she’s telling us now because she’s back on track ( until the next reset in a few weeks!)… her lack of transparency is outrageous… she has most of her weight back on and that would be fine if she wasn’t selling books telling people how to lose weight… get your house in order Trish!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If she wasn’t trying to sell books or cookery courses I wonder would she be still lying about her activity and binging

I noticed the amount of likes and comments she gets per post since she released her 2nd book have really decreased, I think more and more people are waking up to the continuous lies...

Reactions: 8
I know comparisons were made here before but Jens journey is in a different league altogether, both with same to lose, Jens brutally honest, shows all her meals and calories and doesn't give up and yet our Trish has written 2 books and has lost maybe 1 to 2 stone max since day 1 3 years ago maybe? If she was honest she'd have all the support in the world..just get up and say feck it I've ate 2 mcdonald's etc..more relatable and she'd actually feel a weight lifting off her by being honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know comparisons were made here before but Jens journey is in a different league altogether, both with same to lose, Jens brutally honest, shows all her meals and calories and doesn't give up and yet our Trish has written 2 books and has lost maybe 1 to 2 stone max since day 1 3 years ago maybe? If she was honest she'd have all the support in the world..just get up and say feck it I've ate 2 mcdonald's etc..more relatable and she'd actually feel a weight lifting off her by being honest.
I love Jens Journey, she's very open and honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I feel that she is someone who is needy and likes the attention. That is as well as highly manipulative and advertising her sponsored products and books non-stop. Constantly asking people to tag her if they post anything to do with her. I would say that before any “transformation”, when she was working as a cook, she had probably the exact same annoying level of neediness.

Reactions: 9
How is she only burning small calories in PT, especially her size? I'm obese myself so I don't mean it badly

Reactions: 1
What annoys me most is that she says the set backs are because she drops her boundaries and can’t say know… she insinuates that she’s a people pleaser and then let’s herself go… to be honest I never get the impression that she thinks of anyone but herself… the only thing she can’t say no to is food… she needs to be honest with herself snd be more disciplined… she got too much attention and airtime too quickly … she’s selling books about weight loss … any one will tell you the losing weight is the easy but… it’s keeping it off is the tricky bit… has she written about something she has not done herself… I’m very surprised at the publishers

Reactions: 13
What annoys me most is that she says the set backs are because she drops her boundaries and can’t say know… she insinuates that she’s a people pleaser and then let’s herself go… to be honest I never get the impression that she thinks of anyone but herself… the only thing she can’t say no to is food… she needs to be honest with herself snd be more disciplined… she got too much attention and airtime too quickly … she’s selling books about weight loss … any one will tell you the losing weight is the easy but… it’s keeping it off is the tricky bit… has she written about something she has not done herself… I’m very surprised at the publishers
Think it was the late late that derailed her. I knows she exercises at the gym but she doesn’t seem to be really exerting herself like she used to. She used to have a very red sweaty face after the gym or a walk.

I wonder is she bipolar. She has serious manic highs where she's taking Miles per second , her mood elated then the next she's down .

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.