Trisha’s Transformation #4 Reset Con & Photoshop On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s recap

She spent last year (the year she promoted the 1st book) roaring into the phone to drink water, walk and beat the bulge while secretly eating. She admitted the huge weight gain only in January as she now has another book deal all about resetting.
she sold her soul for swipe ups of Emma mattresses, revive active etc
Oh and she signed up and promoted a walking challenge in October for Debra Ireland that she never did! She put up fake numbers of steps everyday, and then at the end of the month she could have shown her Fitbit to summarise the steps (like jens journey does regularly) but she sidestepped it and ignored questions.
Don’t ask her about calories/weight loss or you’ll be accused of being a troll and sabotaging her journey.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I've seen people on other threads saying she has turned her life truly around this year . 3 yrs later lying on the journey. 2 books and non stop lies . I dont believe a word of it . The grand Big bigger reset of 2021 was for this book . Watch this slip again

Reactions: 11
Actually gone to the stage where I look forward to seeing her fall off the wagon, it just proves my point over and over again. Full of it, built of a foundation of lies fakeness and fraud. She'll prob have a few days off now to celebrate the book, wait for the panda eyes Monday...

Reactions: 10
Easons and Gill books announced her reset book on twitter , 7 or 8 likes with one or two re tweets , not rocking any major sales on twitter , guess that is not the market

Reactions: 4
I do enjoy Trisha from time to time but my god, that picture on the front of the book! She is only fooling herself. She no more looks like that! Her face and everything looks much slimmer and younger! That level of lying just isn’t going to fly!

Reactions: 11
I've seen people on other threads saying she has turned her life truly around this year . 3 yrs later lying on the journey. 2 books and non stop lies . I dont believe a word of it . The grand Big bigger reset of 2021 was for this book . Watch this slip again
Well she has turned her life around... she lies to way more people about her eating now, her mentality is out of control, she makes money off it and her job is gone 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The photoshopped photo is very bad. I really hope anyone who bought the 1st book hoping to lose 100lbs like Trisha doesn't waste their money on the 2nd book. I think alot of Trisha's followers love her because she can't lose weight and she struggles so much as opposed to seeing her as an example. She makes people who are dieting feel better if they can't stick to it.

Reactions: 10
Worrying the 1100 comments under the announcement saying well done .. mainly all other insta huns but there are some people “‘ordered “ 🙈🙄.. if you want to stay overweight and lying then yes this book is for you

Reactions: 5
We will be hearing about this hike for the week. Panda eyes non stop either from groggy nights on drink or is just manky and won't wash her eyes .

Reactions: 3
If she was walking 5k power day & doing the exercise sessions there would be no reason to be nervous of the hike. She doesn't do half the stuff she says

Reactions: 12
Like how is the book sold out 😂😂 who in their right mind would buy that tripe. She is an absolute fraudster she should be ashamed of herself

Reactions: 7
She really seems to be struggling on that walk, surely it is obvious for people to see how she really is?

Not even specifically about Trisha but I just have a real problem with any ‘celebrity’ releasing a diet/weight loss book. It’s such a dangerous area and should only be tackled by medical professionals or nutritionists in my opinion. There is so much false information out there as it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Have ye ever climbed Galty Mor? That’s not an easy climb and it’s deceptive af, I’m surprised she did it but she did, can’t knock her for that. If I were just after releasing a book I wouldn’t be off breaching restrictions though, that mountain is in Tipperary. Breach privately ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Have ye ever climbed Galty Mor? That’s not an easy climb and it’s deceptive af, I’m surprised she did it but she did, can’t knock her for that. If I were just after releasing a book I wouldn’t be off breaching restrictions though, that mountain is in Tipperary. Breach privately ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ah duck it she cud walk across to the start from
Her house it’s that close. She is in
The middle of no where and it’s stuck in the three counties.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.