Trisha’s Transformation #4 Reset Con & Photoshop On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to reset after every week away what a load of crap you should be living life and in control

Reactions: 2
She needs to learn there is no such thing as a reset. You went away, had a great time, enjoyed eating and drinking and when that was over you went back to your routine. "Reset" sets it up as if you've failed and are restarting a cycle. Enough with the book selling and preying on vulnerable people Trisha. Its ridiculous.

Reactions: 24
She needs to learn there is no such thing as a reset. You went away, had a great time, enjoyed eating and drinking and when that was over you went back to your routine. "Reset" sets it up as if you've failed and are restarting a cycle. Enough with the book selling and preying on vulnerable people Trisha. Its ridiculous.
100% this!

If you can't stick to a plan then it's not the right plan for you.
It's not "resetting" it's just cracking on!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This isn’t “resetting”, this is the binge eating disorder cycle and it’s being sold as wisdom in book form. I feel sorry for her as someone who has recovered from binge eating disorder myself, she hasn’t hit her rock bottom yet so isn’t ready to let go of this “reset” mindset she uses to bargain with herself. She needs to take a break.. she’s in too deep here with this Instagram lark.

Reactions: 14
This isn’t “resetting”, this is the binge eating disorder cycle and it’s being sold as wisdom in book form. I feel sorry for her as someone who has recovered from binge eating disorder myself, she hasn’t hit her rock bottom yet so isn’t ready to let go of this “reset” mindset she uses to bargain with herself. She needs to take a break.. she’s in too deep here with this Instagram lark.
I am a binge eater, how did you break the cycle?

I am a binge eater, how did you break the cycle?
Don’t want to derail the thread too much but I hit my rock bottom and got really into running and realised that I couldn’t fuel my body the way I was living and just became quite interested in nutrition and how I could influence my performance with what goes into my body. That food is not a reward or a comfort and to identify when I’m eating just out of emotion. Would recommend “healing your hungry heart” by Joanna poppink too! I’ve gone from 13.5st to 9st in two years so something has finally clicked I think!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Don’t want to derail the thread too much but I hit my rock bottom and got really into running and realised that I couldn’t fuel my body the way I was living and just became quite interested in nutrition and how I could influence my performance with what goes into my body. That food is not a reward or a comfort and to identify when I’m eating just out of emotion. Would recommend “healing your hungry heart” by Joanna poppink too! I’ve gone from 13.5st to 9st in two years so something has finally clicked I think!
Very well done to you. 👍now if you wrote a book, I would actually buy it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she bothers getting those outrageously long extensions when she can’t even be bothered to brush them??? Every story they look matted 🤢

Reactions: 7
What. A . Fraud ….let’s all run out and buy the book !🤣🤣🤣
But her book cover photo isn't photoshopped 😂

If it wasn't altered then she GAINED weight after the photo shoot and before the book was published.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im writing my own book,

Page 1 - Start

Page 2 - reset

Page 3 - post a gym video

Page 4 - book a weekend away

Page 5 - reset

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im writing my own book,

Page 1 - Start

Page 2 - reset

Page 3 - post a gym video

Page 4 - book a weekend away

Page 5 - reset
may i
Suggest you block anyone who asks you a question on weight loss or states that 17 resets a year is actually promoting a binge & restrict cycle

• Haha
Reactions: 17
may i
Suggest you block anyone who asks you a question on weight loss or states that 17 resets a year is actually promoting a binge & restrict cycle
Oooh I'm putting that in my section marked "boundaries", that's before the section "changing your gym, why twice a month isn't too often"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oooh I'm putting that in my section marked "boundaries", that's before the section "changing your gym, why twice a month isn't too often"
Make sure to autograph every one, will be a collectible in years to come 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Make sure to autograph every one, will be a collectible in years to come 😂
It won't come with a free water bottle but for random people I will include a tinted tupperware contained that says "KALE" but it actually fits 4 Mars bars

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.