Trisha’s Transformation #4 Reset Con & Photoshop On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said last year that she went back to Emma with her tail between her legs ? I thought she left because of location too

Reactions: 1
You are indeed correct … it was the location confused me… she was with NRG in little island with Niall and moved to flyefit in city centre… she trained with Jamie first and then went to Emma!!

I still don’t get who authorised a 2nd book when there were no results visible and no actual transformation 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
View attachment 611511

The picture tells the real story… I can’t see the weight loss …
When I was looking back over her grid posts in 2018/19 last night, I got such a land....the difference was unreal...i would have no problem if she was being upfront and admitting it....it would be quite relatable actually, I put on a few stone in lockdown myself....even if she was still going along and not mentioning it, then maybe that wouldn't be as bad either, suppose it's a very personal thing, esp with the binge eating disorder diagnosis....but it's the flogging of the books....plural?!? i just can't deal at all with that....like that's making a very deliberate decision....I wonder how many books will she actually put out....and then the whole full time influencer gig on top of that just makes me feel ill 🤮

Reactions: 8
Did see that correctly what she has a planning page in her book for 17 resets a year? That's a bit defeatist surely 🙈

The picture tells the real story… I can’t see the weight loss …
There’s definitely more than a stone or two between those photos. I gain weight the same way (as in my face balloons in tandem with my tummy 🤣) and that’s more than a few nights out or twirls with a coffee. Much much more.

Reactions: 3
There’s definitely more than a stone or two between those photos. I gain weight the same way (as in my face balloons in tandem with my tummy 🤣) and that’s more than a few nights out or twirls with a coffee. Much much more.
I’d be ok with anybody putting on weight but the cover of her book is a complete lie and she was on the other day saying she’s coming out of this lockdown lighter!!! Ie her reset works… it clearly does not so she is selling a lie!!! That’s what annoys me…

Reactions: 5
I can't believe Karl Henry is having her on his podcast again ffs
I just listened to the podcast. I think she actually believes her own BS. She has an answer/excuse for everything. What a complete fraud. And Karl Henry should hang his head in shame for giving her the platform to push another con-job of a book.

Reactions: 7
I just listened to the podcast. I think she actually believes her own BS. She has an answer/excuse for everything. What a complete fraud. And Karl Henry should hang his head in shame for giving her the platform to push another con-job of a book.
I’ve messaged him the recap from the start of this thread! I suggest a few more tattlers do the same

Reactions: 4
Karl responded to me , he said to listen to it n I’d be surprised by the content...... I’m not one bit surprised.
she had lost 28lbs from jan to 26th March.
Since then she has lost one more pound.
she said she has 31 lbs to lose by Dec.

Karl responded to me , he said to listen to it n I’d be surprised by the content...... I’m not one bit surprised.
I suppose he’d hardly acknowledge the error of having her on. They’re all as bad as each other.

Reactions: 4
Oh bleeping yawn Trisha with your binge and restrict disguised as 1040493 resets a year. Lose your way, eat what you want and then restrict again. Well done you for emailing Karl @leesinead1982 . This nonsense of her going in to a book to sign it? You’re not Roald Dahl hun, the only thing ye have in common is fiction. Trisha the giant peach coming soon

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her hair looks as matted and uncared for now as it did in her before photos. She needs to cut it or mind it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.