Trisha’s Transformation #4 Reset Con & Photoshop On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she gives out about trolls telling her she has an eating disorder…. To go on to therapy and discover she has an earring disorder.
She was ‘let go’ from her job as head chef, that most definitely does not say , she left herself. And does not say it was a temporary lay off like everyone else.
Also, she started writing this reset book long before the pandemic! So why was it required if it was only lockdown weight she put on 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
The filtering on those pics in the article are shocking , no one with two best selling weightloss.. reset.. transformation whatever way you put it should be filtering to that extent , it's just blatant false advertising, now she is back in multiple gyms daily after her 1000th reset we should see the weight falling off her, shouldnt we ??? 🤷‍♀️😏

Reactions: 6
What's with the weird blue tint on her arms and hair?
Love how many times the article mentions she's a Limerick woman, when she kept saying she was from Cork to get around travel restrictions earlier in the year. She's so arrogant. She needs a severe dose of reality.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She dosent even try to care for her hair anymore . Just hops in for her weekly free blow-dry to platinum. It's never even brushed

Reactions: 1
What's with the weird blue tint on her arms and hair?
Love how many times the article mentions she's a Limerick woman, when she kept saying she was from Cork to get around travel restrictions earlier in the year. She's so arrogant. She needs a severe dose of reality.
In fairness to her where she lives is in Limerick but it’s bordering both Cork and Tipp, all three counties actually meet there, her nearest town is Mitchelstown.

This clown is an insult to anyone who works as a chef/cook. I cant think of a single meat product that comes with a best before date. Its use by. She is so full of tit.

Reactions: 5
No meat ever has best before 🤬
Back schilling a fitness app that she didn’t/doesn’t use
And hoping her restarted gym sessions undo the calorific meal from today 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s okay folks she is starting tomorrow for real
Thank God. So she has basically admitted that all along she was doing it "really".

Thank God, thank Jesus and thank the Virgin Mary I didn't line her pockets by buying her books. She's a fraud.

Reactions: 2
In fairness to her where she lives is in Limerick but it’s bordering both Cork and Tipp, all three counties actually meet there, her nearest town is Mitchelstown.
True.She lives in Kilbehenny.If she farts there is in a 1 in 3 chance it will land in either Tipp,Cork or Limerick.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What does a 21 day reset even mean? 🤔

It allows you several, i would even say dozens of opportunities in the year to binge binge binge and then pull back on a ‘reset’...
water, walking, healthy food and sleep.
Feel bad for the poor dieticians and nutritionists who have been trying to figure out the secret for year and now Trisha has figured it out 🙄 oh just quickly though, it’s do as I say and not as I do, so buy the book and follow it but don’t question why Trisha is getting bigger. Ok thanks transformers

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or did she look hungover to bits on her evening walk ? She said she’s missing lockdown but ate her way around it last year.
That sesame salmon didn’t look cooked at all. The sesame seeds should at least have a flash in the pan to colour and dried up lime, probably at the back of the fridge from weekend gins 🤷‍♀️
The gym picture this morning she looks bigger than ever. It’s all a con 🤬

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.