Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovelula

VIP Member
Shes a cute bitch isnt she..tell the story about the child fighting the urge to sleep because the hotel was so magical..and mention them coming back after his communion so they'll prob get it free and the red carpet rolled out.
She knows exactly what shes doing and what comes out of her mouth.. I can well imagine her to be manipulative to deal with.
I dont think she wants to lose anymore weight tho,she has the fame and lifestyle out of it now.

Reactions: 19

candyfloss99

VIP Member
The only thing that I feel for her a bit on is the way she’s 32, no kids and no prospect of having one any time soon, never has had a love interest to speak of.. she must be so lonely
I'm 32 with no kids, no prospect of having one anytime soon, and I am very very happy about that!! 😂

• Heart

Cantkeephermouthshut

Trisha never tells the truth, as someone with an eating disorder i know this is one of our traits, how well we can lie

I came back from travelling in March 2020 a stone heavier than usual and used trisha as my daily inspo to do my workouts and keep below my cals, i lost my stone in under 2 months but little did i know about poor aul trisha, she would come out months later saying she was struggling the whole time and put on about 2 stone

General consensus is with the rest of this feed if she was honest about her binge eating I wouldn't mind as much actually id find her quite comforting to follow to know we aren't all perfect

But what trisha doesnt understand is i want to tackle my eating patterns and weight and for some reason i dont think spotlight, emma mattress or symprove will help me with that?

• Heart

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Hi Trisha 👋
Very clear from her grid post she is reading here again ! Remember that time you swore on your mother's life you wouldn't? Guess you didn't give a 1000% to that either .

Pretend all you want that cover on your book is photoshopped within an inch of its life . Not even the same person! Own up to your shit if you're so proud of yourself.

Sick to death of you shoving this mantra down people's throat but you throw a few shapes and moves boxing and we are to believe you're Muhammed Ali. More respect for you if you stuck to something and stopped lying .

Julesffs

Is Daly dish in the exact same room now 🙈
What the f*** are hotels doing giving free stays to blagggers and so called influencers??? Now I’ll say I do love Gina, but come on.I’ve been quoted 650€ for a 2 night stay in 3star Galway. Are we funding the free stays everywhere?

• Heart

Iris2020

VIP Member
I did the whole marriage house kids in my 20s because I suppose I thought that was what was expected. Am 50 now kids have left home, ex-husband and I are heading for divorce and I am enjoying being alone for the first time in my life really. Yes it gets lonely at times. I don't think a partner and kids are the be all and end all and definitely life can be lived without them. If i had my time back over again I think I would do it differently for sure. I wouldn't consider having kids till into my thirties, I missed out on a lot of stuff in my twenties because I had kids to look after all my friends married in their late 30s had kids approaching 40. I'm at a stage now where I can go out and socialize but my friends are a bit more tied down. Trish is still young she has loads of time to settle down if that is what she wants.

• Heart

rebremm99

Chatty Member
I felt sorry for her until I saw her new book cover today. I’m sorry but it’s immoral to be selling a weight loss program off a photoshopped picture of yourself? I feel so sorry for anybody who buys it, thinking it’ll help them. If she’s struggling to lose the weight that’s ok, but to try and sell a lie like she’s doing is disgusting.

lemonlavender

Chatty Member
Have you done that?

Numerous people including me have asked her genuine questions in either DM;s or Q and A's ie.calories in a dish, weight loss, steps she said she completed and she in turns blocks you as she would rather do this than tell the truth. I bought her first book as I was a fan however she has moved on from what her account was originally supposed to be and is now just about making the money , fair enough but don't lie about it.
I also have weight to lose and know how difficult it is . I mean for months the fit app was the bees knees and today its something else , because she is making money on something else. The cover of the new book can you hand on heart say she looks like this is real life ? I don't think you can

Reactions: 18

Tea Towel

‘I love the chats’, no you love the money, every thing you do is all about making the most money, while putting the least effort and interaction into the people who actually put you in the position to be able to quit your job and get paid to stay at home gaining weight and roaring self love cliches at people 🙄🙄🙄
Would anyone be interested in either of the following:
A thread on Lisa my solo journey to mom?
A thread on Sharon my wheely big journey ?

Iris2020

VIP Member
She might be better off to take her transformation off Instagram altogether, just take a break from posting see if she can get into an eating and excercise routine for a month or two and post when she has some actual success. She needs to share her starting weight as of now and then truthfully post how she is doing. She can't seem to do a full week which is ridiculous for someone flogging two books.

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Just heard her on the today fm, telling a heap of lies!!! She's 8 stone down apparently and has given up smoking, they mustn't of been her fags in front of her on the table last week when she was away!! Ian didn't even sound one bit interested in her, he had her on and finished in less than 4 minutes 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Tea Towel

25DCF4A0-580F-4EF5-8F43-9BFBD5773478.jpeg
this looks like a fairly accurate representation of her size, and she looks lovely imo. No need for the trickery at all

Iris2020

VIP Member
She needs to rename her book the neverending reset or groundhog reset. She can't do a 21 day reset herself. Trisha tell you what I challenge you to do the 21 day reset starting today..

Thread suggestion:

She can talk the talk but she won't walk the walk

• Heart

Wheres reality

VIP Member
And again.... fraud... and if she wasnt making money off people then this wouldnt matter.... but she is deceptively obtaining money by presenting herself as the book cover version...
Absolutely disgraceful . There should be some standard law about photoshopping that much on a book cover . It's false advertising .

Reactions: 17
So she was able to try on all them clothes but she couldn’t do the photo shoot in a weeks time because of her shoulder? She’s such a bullshitter. I’m absolutely convinced the whole fall was exaggerated because she was already feeling nervous about pics of her true size being published in a newspaper or whatever this is, alongside promo for her second weight loss book. The big con woman. She was giddy with relief talking about getting out of it. She looked like when you’d be at school and you’d have a big test that you’d done sweet f all for and you’re stomachs in knots cos you’re fucked, then you go into school and the teachers out sick or something

• Haha

Real with fitness

Chatty Member
How can you write a book about how to achieve something in a subject area that you clearly haven't succeeded in yourself? Who looked at the cover of the first book and felt inspired??? Surely that's the before picture?! Mind you it's no worse than having a slimming world leader who weighs about 5 stone heavier than you do yourself....
I see her new cookery course is only 45mins long... just under the time you get zoom free for... she’s a money grabber... am I the only one who thinks she is looking heavier by the day?

Julesffs

What is with this self entitlement going around to random book shops signing books without being asked ? Who dafuq does that? Its completely narcissistic .
That’s actually very mean, the bookshops can’t return unsold books for a credit as they are ‘marked’ effectively spoiled 🤬

• Haha
  • Wow

brandambassador

VIP Member
Im writing my own book,

Page 1 - Start

Page 2 - reset

Page 3 - post a gym video

Page 4 - book a weekend away

Page 5 - reset
may i
Suggest you block anyone who asks you a question on weight loss or states that 17 resets a year is actually promoting a binge & restrict cycle

• Haha