Trisha’s Transformation #4 Reset Con & Photoshop On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Between her thumb and shoulder she’ll get at least another 3 weeks of rest after that signing!

Reactions: 1
She even tried to cover her size with the stacks of books
I’m really hoping she’s going book signings in a shop ! If I’m around I’ll try to get a ‘fan’ photo 😂

She's no more a 16/18 and theres nothing wrong with that but be honest about it. Some clothes from Next you could go down at least 2 sizes and Dunnes at least 1 size and thats just my personal experience.

Reactions: 5
Someone asked her on a post is she trying to get back to the size she was on the new book

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that comment on her insta page , if so I'm shocked she has left it there ( she blocked me so I cannot see ). Guess Sue will be blocked once herself sees it

Reactions: 1
What is she eating , like that pic comparison above is SHOCKING ...
Any guesses what the next book will be called ...transformation didn't work...the big reset clearly ain't working...🙄
It's just sad at this stage 😔 all i want to say to her is
Cmon Trish beat the bulge!!!!

Reactions: 4
I really don’t want to body shame the girl at all because there is a lot of me that feels sorry for her BUT I have to say, it’s so bloody obvious that her book cover is photoshopped and even her fans must see that and wonder about how genuine she is. It’s very misleading to sell a book on a premise when it’s not the truth or reality.

Reactions: 8
What is she eating , like that pic comparison above is SHOCKING ...
Any guesses what the next book will be called ...transformation didn't work...the big reset clearly ain't working...🙄
It's just sad at this stage 😔 all i want to say to her is
Cmon Trish beat the bulge!!!!

I dont think it matters *what* she's eating - it's how much. She mentioned her B.E.D recently on Insta.

What is so wrong with the people in her life that they can't pull her aside and say "hey, a book on transformative lifestyles just isn't what you should be pushing right now"

Its actually quite tragic to look at. Real bang of "emperor's new clothes" off it all.

Reactions: 10
I dont think it matters *what* she's eating - it's how much. She mentioned her B.E.D recently on Insta.

What is so wrong with the people in her life that they can't pull her aside and say "hey, a book on transformative lifestyles just isn't what you should be pushing right now"

Its actually quite tragic to look at. Real bang of "emperor's new clothes" off it all.
Thank god you've said it about the emperors new clothes I've been saying it for months, everyone is arse licking her... let her loose the weight, keep it off for a year and then start promoting healthy living etc.... a little knowledge is a dangerous thing and she shouldn't be allowed hand out advice to others

Reactions: 8

Absolutely spot on , i have said before deep down i so bloody want to see her suceed, personally i know all about B.E.D, and how horrendous it is when it takes hold, looking back my family were amazing during my own journey they supported me so much.. at times it was hard to hear and i fell off the wagon plenty, but they celebrated every little win without blowing smoke up my ass, I wish Trish only the best and hope she has someone strong in her life to help on her own journey..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm not for body shaming either

But what is shameful is that it seems she has no one who cares enough to stop this path she is on and help her get on track.

It's shameful that companies give her ads and think its ok to publish her book.

It's shameful that she keeps going with this.

There is less and less of her roaring beat the bulge. I sense a body positive movement incoming.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else blocked by Trisha, get an Instagram reset password after? She tries to see parts of your log in details ie. the email account you use etc
Now that’s actually reverse trolling

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.