Trisha’s Transformation #4 Reset Con & Photoshop On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll always remain convinced that having herself talking about weight and health is like having an alcoholic preaching about how to stay sober....all while lining their pockets with more money for their drug of choice. Can’t stick her at all.

Reactions: 16
Just heard her on the today fm, telling a heap of lies!!! She's 8 stone down apparently and has given up smoking, they mustn't of been her fags in front of her on the table last week when she was away!! Ian didn't even sound one bit interested in her, he had her on and finished in less than 4 minutes 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
When she was on the late late show 26 months ago she’d lost 100lbs. So between then and now, with 2 books, good job abandoned for insta cash, a cooking course, and a lot of corporate’wellness gigs’ she’s only managed to add 12 lbs to that total!!
I think she’s getting bigger, I think she’s back smoking and she’s definitely not looking after her platinum extensions and colour 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She told Karl Henry last week she had lost 6.5 stone. So she’s actually gained back 9 lb overall, by that reckoning

Reactions: 3
I think she imagines she’s famous… she’s a bit naïveté… her days are numbered… she will soon be old news and then what… no gigs no job and no further weight loss… she’s lost touch with reality…is she not embarrassed to be seen in person near that book with the photo shopped pic on the front cover… makes her look like she has gained much more weigh… disaster… she’s working very hard to sell this book!!

Reactions: 4
My least favourite word is staycation and she used it about 27 times in her stories today. When did we become that upper class that we can't holiday in Ireland and let it be a normal holiday? "staycation"... duck off

Reactions: 22
She should be looking after her hair . Disgrace advertising platinum extensions with the way she has it

Reactions: 4
Number 1? I despair for the stupity of those that bought it..clearly lacking 🙄

Reactions: 7
The pose in her grid post? Is it to draw attention away from her middle or what? Strange way to pose

Reactions: 1
13 months of writing that book!!!
The ink was barely dry on the first one so and she obviously hasn’t got any benefit out of it yet 🤬

Reactions: 6
The pose in her grid post? Is it to draw attention away from her middle or what? Strange way to pose
Yep, to draw your eyes in the other directions and make her look taller and therefore narrower. Unfortunate bulge in her crotch area, not her finest photo.

Off to write my weight loss book now guys, apparently all it takes these days is a command of the English language so here I go 🤣

Reactions: 5
Yep, to draw your eyes in the other directions and make her look taller and therefore narrower. Unfortunate bulge in her crotch area, not her finest photo.
That photo just looks very strange. That bulge is not exactly what I want to be looking at, Christ 😳🙈

The photo on the cover of that magazine she was on the weekend she’d her whole arm going right across her stomach area and kicking the leg in the air, the very first thing I noticed was the arm hiding her stomach.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.