Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
What's her obsession with signing books? Apart from the whole Covid aspect of it, does she see herself as some kind of celebrated author whose books will be worth more if she signs them or whose autograph people want ?

Reactions: 21

G+T

VIP Member
Whether she is it isn't, she owes me nothing! It's her life, we're only accountable to ourselves.
But thats not really true that we are only accountable to ourselves if a person is selling books, doing cooking tutorials and generally running a health/fitness Instagram page. They are really accountable to the 100k plus followers. lots of people get accountability from others that being a slimming world club or exercise classes or just following certain people online. But anyway I just wondered if u believed her all the time and I have my answer. I'm not trying to cause an issue I was just curious as u said u liked her.

Long time lurker, but wondering is she no longer brand ambassador for Aldi. There’s no hashtags or references to BA or any of those things.

Also, I really think that alcohol is an issue here for her. I could be so wrong on that front, but I’ve thought it for a whole.

And…I interestingly seen the other day that the old friend Dan Sweeney had a serious rant about how people are behaving on the likes of Instagram. I’ve really wondered since it was he referring to her.

there’s so so many things I want to say but it’s my first post so I’ll just stop there 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

creeper101_93

No weight loss in ages
She says she isn't calorie counting but is using my fitness pal.
One casual reference to her therapy and BED (binge eating disorder)

I mean I'm sorry she has a disorder but honest to God stop your sh1te. You're not a weight loss influencer. Give it up.

It's disgusting that Aldi Ireland call her a lifestyle expert. A woman who can't even have the pride to clean her face before her Instagram takes priority. A woman who needs to reset every single bloody day because she is so far out of control. A woman who clearly has massive and ongoing issues around food.

I don't go to Aldi anyways. But if I did I'd switch. I think its disgusting they endorse her behaviours. They advertise this mess.

And it's not good for Trisha either. She's an unemployed lump now because she has taken a leap of faith in her ads.

ALSO she never ever tags anyone else thats on a fitness or weight loss journey and there are loads of them! But she will tag every other one that has a bit of a profile. Like back when she was obsessed with Roz Purcell.

Ugh. Trisha makes me laugh in pity. Aldi makes me sick.

... wow I needed a rant this morning 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Writing the book 11 months. So in the depth of her bullshit of 2020 she was working away lying and bullshitting another book.

square_spoon

VIP Member
She's like watching an alcoholic preach to you about finding sobriety while they're clearly off their face. She's a joke.

• Haha

MsMeow5

Whether she is it isn't, she owes me nothing! It's her life, we're only accountable to ourselves.
If you’re selling books to people telling them how it’s done and making money off those people then you’re accountable to them.

Pix_

That’s the next book surely ?!

how to reset a reset, after a failed reset during another reset
How to reset your reset without resetting

By

Resetia McResetted

(Edited by Resetor O'Resetted)
(Illustrations by Boundry O'Bitches-MacWitches)

• Haha
  • Heart

creeper101_93

I know people hate the comparison to Jens_journey but I can't for the life of me understand how Trisha has 2 books and Jen has none!

Jen has lost the weight. She is constantly checking herself and without saying it actually does 'reset'. She has met her goal and I've heard her tall far more honestly about struggling.

Trisha has so much to learn. Any company working with her are taking advantage of an ill woman in my eyes.

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
what is she like with the ....'gonna go into random book shops and sign my book' and asking ppl to suggest bookshops. She has serious notions. She thinks she's jk rowling. Does she think they'll be worth a fortune after she signs them or something. You'd think she was Banksy announcing where his next location was, the way she's going on. I hope the press don't get wind of it... easons on o connell street will be chockers!

• Haha

Pix_

I think Trisha needs to come off Insta. If she is genuinely struggling with an eating disorder then social media is not her friend.

Trisha if you're reading go away and focus on yourself, in private, stop focusing on trying to portray what you think people want to see, you're fooling no one.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

brandambassador

VIP Member
Let nobody feel sorry for her. She’s making a living out of her lies. At any point she has the choice to say, I’m struggling, I can’t do it, I’ve lost my way. But instead she says, I’m struggling but here’s how I was my teeth #AD, I’m struggling but buy my book on how I reset (even though I flogged my first book last year while I ate in secret ) , I’m struggling but I drove to dublin 2 days after my ‘fall’ to get my brows done, I’m struggling but here’s an ALDI add even though I’m eating things in secret too. I’m struggling but I’m making money off you all believing my story to be honest.

let there be no confusion

Limmy91

Obesity is complex. It’s not as simple as calories in vs calories out unfortunately. My issue is that she monetises a transformation which is fraudulent and is now making money off perpetuating unhealthy bingeing and resetting.

If she enjoys the talks she would be more suited to talking about her experiences of living with obesity. That’s not deceitful and actually an honest way of making money

pollymolly

Guys I am actually shocked, when she asked if there was any questions about her curry tutorial today and I submitted a question. On the story she mentioned how she serves them with popadoms and not rice, all I asked in the question box was “why no rice?” She replied “you can have rice if you want, I’m not telling you you can’t my name” she is such a brut and a pig.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Lulumarie84

Why say you are going to take a break and then come on going over all that rubbish. Feeling so bad but went and got the eyebrows done. She’ll be back on for the chats later... seriously hate that statement
Trisha would never say no to a freebie- concussion or not. Honestly the woman is a disgrace. I liked Trisha and really wanted her to succeed and a little part of me still wants her too. But I’m not going to fund her gastric sleeve because this is where this “transformation” is heading. I unfollowed back in feb and watch here to see if there is any success but not a mention of weight loss in so long. I hope you read this Trisha. You had a community rooting for you, supporting you; you are losing that by not being your truthful self and owning your truth.

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Ah she's full of shit lads....she's back on this morning saying she's just done her boxing AND weights session yet she's wearing the same heavy sweatshirt from her walk yesterday. So , if she wore it for a 6k speed walk last night it would be manky sweaty....who would put it back on this morn to go to the gym, or are we expected to believe she had gym /boxing this morning , showered, and then put on her sweaty top from her walk ?? Id say she hasn't as much as walked from the car to the house since she returned from Dublin !

• Heart
  • Sick

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
I'm not getting this at all tbh. I don't really know who this Trisha girl is (i recog her from being on dan sweeneys insta for a time back in the day) but what is she famous for/what qualifies her to have gotten 2 book deals.
I;ve heard of so called celebs doing the obligatory after xmas weight loss book / fitness DVD but even then i'm nearly sure they have to sign a contract that the deal will be shelved if they gain weight before publication. This is clearly a case of the emperors new clothes. Yesterday she was taking a pic of her book in waterstones window . The Irony was, her reflection in the window was a completely different woman than the one depicted on her book cover ! And yet it's number 1 !!!! Surely most publishers would withdraw such a book given the whole premise of the book is ' look what you can achieve if you read this book'.....yet the writer of the book can't even maintain the basics with all the paid-for help she's getting.

• Heart