Trisha’s Transformation #4 Reset Con & Photoshop On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The question is what is she doing from 11am onwards if she has her exercise smashed and her water drank. Planning recipes, cooking. I seriously can't see how the cooking is helping in anyway with her weight loss journey. She isn't avoiding the temptation to binge eat at all. I for one don't believe she isn't stuffing her face for the day after doing her exercise sessions so early. The gym sessions and walking seems to be a chore to get out of the way. She really throws herself into it at the beginning and then the novelty of it wears off. She was the same in Jan with the walking and then she stopped showing it everyday. The same will happen with the gym she will be dedicated for the first few weeks and then the daily videos will disappear when the novelty has worn off.

Reactions: 11
I don't have either of her books but I wonder is the concept of "transforming" quite different to that of weight loss - correct me if I'm wrong but are her books actually "weight loss" recipe books? Like she doesn't claim its a weight loss diet or anything?
I must admit that I bought the first book 🙊. However, I just handed it in to my local charity shop recently. I cannot follow Trisha anymore, just like the shopping channel now and lies upon lies.

Reactions: 8
I think the problem for Trisha is that what she’s trying to do now is such a complete change from her previous lifestyle. It seemed to be before that she would binge eat takeaways etc, smoke, not exercise and so on. Now she’s given up smoking, trying to eat healthy meals with smaller portion sizes and exercise flat out. That’s an awful big change to adapt to and that’s maybe why she keeps falling off the wagon, she’s trying to do it all and has bitten off more than she can chew.

Off to the keep well summit 🤬
She’s probably a guest speaker!
I cannot for the life of me understand how everyone is buying the lies !

Reactions: 12
Off to the keep well summit 🤬
She’s probably a guest speaker!
I cannot for the life of me understand how everyone is buying the lies !
How would she be a guest speaker at a keep well summit?? She doesn't live a healthy life!! 😪

Reactions: 6
Obesity is complex. It’s not as simple as calories in vs calories out unfortunately. My issue is that she monetises a transformation which is fraudulent and is now making money off perpetuating unhealthy bingeing and resetting.

If she enjoys the talks she would be more suited to talking about her experiences of living with obesity. That’s not deceitful and actually an honest way of making money

Reactions: 20
Obesity is complex. It’s not as simple as calories in vs calories out unfortunately. My issue is that she monetises a transformation which is fraudulent and is now making money off perpetuating unhealthy bingeing and resetting.

If she enjoys the talks she would be more suited to talking about her experiences of living with obesity. That’s not deceitful and actually an honest way of making money
She was talking to someone on RTe Radio 1 and while some of it was the usual tosh some of it was authentic. like talking to a therapist to identify what is going on in the background. That is the truth we want to hear because that is part of the driver towards an unhealthy lifestyle. She mentioned it a bit but then it was back to the catchphrases and easy wins.

Reactions: 2
I listened to the Real Health Podcast. Trisha didnt hide that she is still obese and has 6.5 stone more to lose, had a binge eating disorder etc. I saw her book in Easons and she looks obese in the photos, agree the front is photoshopped. I suppose she thought she'd have more progress by the time it went to print. She said she's hsppy now and feels like a 'normal' woman - a lot to be said for that.
I hope she gets going again, but I don't think i'll follow her again soon. Constant resets and overuse of the word 'pop' just got on my nerves but fair play for giving up her job and seeing where it takes her.

Reactions: 11
Is she actually serious asking people on stories for directions to 5 different places instead of just using Google maps and public transport or a taxi like a normal person. What the hell, I cannot with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m mortified for her. Holding her book with a photoshopped photo!
I emailed Easons and asked if they were ok with unauthentic writers

• Haha
I don’t think Lycra is a good look for Trisha, she should look for clothes that skim over her bulges instead of accentuating them

Ok I'm opening the first tattle betting book 🤣
Odds on Trisha lasting 4 days with the "new" reset 2/1
2 weeks 50/1
3 weeks 100/1

Never mind signing the books, she should put her Sharpie to better use with a bit of honesty on the front cover!
D40A9E73-7117-4A68-B974-FE7255628761.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
When was that girl coaching her before? She said last time she was a heavy smoker? I thought she had given up way back at the start of her "transformation"
i cant keep up with the lies and contradictions ... i thought the same... the story changes every 2 minutes.

Reactions: 3
This woman irritates me more and more as the days go by.
How are so many people, events & brands buying into all the lies. I am going to make a conscious effort not to buy brands that partner with her.
Her book is clearly photoshopped. I couldn’t sleep at night if I lied so much.

Reactions: 9
Win the morning!
Boundaries!
Reset!

Oh f#ck off you photoshopped fake!

It's like a car crash, I can't stop looking

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.