Trisha’s Transformation #4 Reset Con & Photoshop On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing that I feel for her a bit on is the way she’s 32, no kids and no prospect of having one any time soon, never has had a love interest to speak of.. she must be so lonely

Reactions: 6
The only thing that I feel for her a bit on is the way she’s 32, no kids and no prospect of having one any time soon, never has had a love interest to speak of.. she must be so lonely
Has she mentioned before she would like to have any of that?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she mentioned before she would like to have any of that?
I would never question whether someone wants kids or not but I would be very surprised if she didn't want love/affection in her life. Very few want to be alone forever.

Reactions: 4
I'm getting the impression she is seriously binge eating the last week or two ..more so than usual.
I get that too, her skin looks like mine after a major pig out 😅 but you can't hide the bloat , and tbh with all the gyms reopen and her boxing and squatting and weight lifting by September we should see a massive difference, my own sis is walking 4k a day and she has lost weight and noticeably lost inches, so much so her jeans were hanging off her other day and that's only since April, so Trish should be completely transformed by September wit all the water food and workouts she is consistently doing every single day 😜😜😜

Reactions: 8
I’m no fan of Trisha at all but that’s a loaded statement and a very telling comment.
It’s an ‘I’m alright jack’ comment in my view

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Drag yourself into the 21st century please,no kids and partner ergo must be lonely, I'm sorry but C'MON 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What is she on about with the water bottles? I couldn't follow that at all. She speaks in a very non linear way sometimes

I think Trish thinks she can out exercise a bad diet… she must be under savage pressure facing into the book station warehouse and the cover of the book making her look so small… the truth she can’t hide in person and she has put on weight over the last few weeks… as for having nobody to mind her… I’d say you can’t mention weight or food to her … she would get very angry… she always strikes me as manic … either very high or very low … it’s very sad that at 32 she’s still very morbidly obese … she quits too easily and her trainer should be more on top of her staying on plan…

Reactions: 9
Drag yourself into the 21st century please,no kids and partner ergo must be lonely, I'm sorry but C'MON 🙄
I’m sure plenty of single 21st century women are lonely without a partner, much like there are many who are thriving in their own company and don’t miss the presence of a significant other, or children. Neither is better or worse than the other, just different strokes for different folks. Inclusive 21st century thinking.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Im 36 and single and I'm in no way alone and I've no interest in either at the moment. I have a great friends not all about having kids and being married ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think Trish thinks she can out exercise a bad diet… she must be under savage pressure facing into the book station warehouse and the cover of the book making her look so small… the truth she can’t hide in person and she has put on weight over the last few weeks… as for having nobody to mind her… I’d say you can’t mention weight or food to her … she would get very angry… she always strikes me as manic … either very high or very low … it’s very sad that at 32 she’s still very morbidly obese … she quits too easily and her trainer should be more on top of her staying on plan…
I think you're right, she thinks going to the gym solves everything.
I have the same problem, I train five days a week but I'm a piggy 🐷🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I'm 32 with no kids, no prospect of having one anytime soon, and I am very very happy about that!! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She has plenty of family and friends? Human connection does not have to come in the form of a romantic partner or children 🤷🏼‍♀️
She seems to be surrounded by enablers and pacifiers rather than friends she can have a proper connection with. Big difference.

Reactions: 7
Nope I didn’t say that either. I said that having no partner or kids, which is a depth of connection that we don’t as adults have with our parents/siblings/friends would make the majority of 32 year old women feel lonely. My opinion, as someone with a very large extended family of female relations, large group of female friends and working as a nurse, constantly talking to patients and with a constantly rotating cohort of female colleagues. Most women approaching their mid 30s without a partner and or kids, are actively seeking at the very least
Most women in your circles does not equal most women! I'm slightly younger but of similar age to Trish and having children at the moment is defo NOT on my radar!
Other women I follow who are the same age or older than Trisha have shared that they are on dating sights, or going on dates, etc. I've never heard Trisha mention anything (perhaps she has but not that I know of), so it's a bit strange to assume she is lonely and feel sorry for her in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The DIFFERENCE between her in her stories. Before she got her makeup done and after! I know makeup changes us all but it has changed the shape of her face?? Edited??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.