Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolo19

I am enjoying listening to Miriam, however Trisha is a huge distraction. She looks like she doesn't want to be there and is about to cry.

So having watched most of the talk with Miriam I have come to the conclusion that Trish is putting most of her effort into keeping her lips pursed as opposed to being interactive with Miriam.
It was very odd. Trisha looked beyond uncomfortable for duration&kept fidgeting.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
If you click into the listing on Dunnes it says the model is wearing and M.. and we’re supposed to believe Trisha is wearing an M, just like the model?! 😳

Now I know it’s worn oversized but I mean.. come on girl, the delusion is real.
What she said was she was wearing size L but could have gone for a medium 🙄

@Talla_Jess I'm not nit picking with you but we dont want to give her ammunition x

Heidi88

VIP Member
Trisha is following Dan but Dan isnt following her!!
Dan 100% follows her. If you go into his page and chrck who he follows it looks like he doesnt but follow them both and then go into her page and see her followers. He is there.

Cupcakes2020

Chatty Member
This isn’t “resetting”, this is the binge eating disorder cycle and it’s being sold as wisdom in book form. I feel sorry for her as someone who has recovered from binge eating disorder myself, she hasn’t hit her rock bottom yet so isn’t ready to let go of this “reset” mindset she uses to bargain with herself. She needs to take a break.. she’s in too deep here with this Instagram lark.
I am a binge eater, how did you break the cycle?

Howareyahun

VIP Member
3 years into a supposed weight loss journey and she’s only discovered brown pasta is higher in fibre, lower in calories and better for you?!
she has serious mental health issues if an uncharged watch decides if you go for your walk or not 🤷‍♀️
Would a chef not know this about brown pasta ? 🤔🤔

I actually can't get over Trisha and her inability to plan ahead when she's being doing this for so long. Where is her routine? Surely when she was making her breakfast yesterday she knew she wouldn't have enough for today? So why not do the shopping yesterday instead and be prepared? Same with the watch not being charged etc. I'm not a master planner but these seem like simple things that are defeating her. She's all or nothing, no in-between.
Drinking lots of water will save the day