Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

therealmuva

Chatty Member
She used Coreys let kids be kids hashtag on her new post lmao. She’s such an annoying twat. Stop stalking Corey and actually let your kids be kids. Also what good is decorating Julians ears if you don’t put them on him idiot? Anything to try and look good for social media.

I can’t with these sad ass women that kiss her fat ass. Someone commented “that’s so cute could be a new side hustle.” All she did was slap some cheap ass stickers on his implants 😂😩. I can’t with these people they’re so fucking weird and deranged.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

420liiiife

You know what they say about addicts in interventions...if they haven't hit rock bottom, you must great a rock bottom for them. Tracy isn't a drug addict (as far as I know but hey anything is possible with her at this point), but she def drinks alot, more and more I feel now since everything with Corey, and is addicted to needing attention and validation. She is seeking it in very unhealthy and out of control ways that are hurting her in the long run rather than doing anything positive. She is clearly in denial and living in her own delusional reality. She care about nothing more at this point than escaping her shackles she got herself into. That being, her lives path she took. She made her bed and now must lay in it and It think it's chipping away at her mentally. She thinks she knows everything tho. No one can ever give her any advice. I really feel we are all watching a massive train wreck in slow motion headed for a brick wall or about to derail. She needs to pull it together and maybe smoke some medifinal weed (responsibly tho) I think it would really help her calm down, reevaluate everything happening around and to her, make better decisions, be waaayyy more option to CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, help her realize that the world doesn't revolve around her are, curb her alcohol cravings and be a BETTER MAMA.

Btw, I am new to tattle.life and the threads so saying wudduuppp everyone from Staten Island, NYC!! 😎😎😎👋🤙🤘🤙🤘And I apologize for all the misspelled words...i smoked a huge blunt and type very fast and sometimes don't care enough to edit my shit before I post it hahaha. Lots of love to you guys!!😘😘✌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Heybxtch

Love her name and she is beautiful! I also love how she is dressed... like a newborn. Unlike how Trashy always dressed her babies TACKY! Im thinking Jess won't put her newborn in a tacky and morbid BLACK baby carrier like Trashy always did. That was horrible. It looked like a coffin... UGH!
Do y’all remember when Julian was like 2 days old and she put a fucking wife beater on him , a huge fitted cap with knock off timberland boots & a gold chain talking about how much Swag he has 😩 the hat was bigger than him , girl put a fucking onesie on that baby 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27

karlibel

It's soo funny and pathetic how she CONSTANTLY says she doesn't want anyone in her business and she won't say shit yet at the same damn time continuously posts the most ridiculous shit about her life or what she WANTS you to think about her life. Shit, I wouldn't put it past her to ask some random dude "hey, wanna take a hand/drink pic with me, watch all the speculation".. She's that sick and twisted.

Also, with her love language... It seems that all her life she was handed shit, always was one of the "hot girls", a lot of people used to steal her pics on myspace (i've seen it first hand), etc. She doesn't realize that she already peaked.. like girl, people grow up, you got married, sorry that your man wasn't at you beck and call and bowing down to your oh so amazingly beautiful self... eye roll. She constantly lives in her own bubble where she does whatever she wants and uses to people to take care of HER OWN KIDS.

Tracy, do you know how much people would back off and respect you if you actually grew up, took care of YOUR kids without help majority of the time, kept your private life PRIVATE, stopped the ScORPiO shit like you're still in fucking high school and actually made a living for yourself and family?! This is what you wanted right? The marriage, the kids, the castle.... welp, now what? I can't imagine what your friends and family say when you're not around and they have to constantly see you act like a thirsty ass hoe with your ass out or biting your lip to 20 year olds on TikTok.

I used to be a "baddie". I'm so glad I was able to see right through her bullshit. Everything is always an act.... which is why you're a CLOWN.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
She really does! She calls brown eyes ‘shit brown’ on the podcast. So rude
Yup! She said she’d kill herself if she had “shit brown eyes” Fuck you, bitch. I love my brown hair, my NATURAL brown skin, and my brown eyes. Just because you don’t love yourself doesn’t mean the rest of us don’t.

• Heart
  • Wow

therealmuva

Chatty Member
I love how she just posted one of Kanye’s tweets and said “Kim disconnect the WiFi asap.” What a hypocrite! She really does not realize this is exactly what she looks like to everyone else. A manic mess that needs serious help. Someone needs to disconnect your mothers WiFi Tracy. All the shit you spew every day about your ex and his family and your fake social media life/ body, YOU are having a public mental breakdown as well so you have absolutely no room to speak on Kanye and his situation.

• Haha
  • Heart

margaritatime

VIP Member
Funny how she hypes up Tara on IG wishing her happy mother's day & birthday & even bonnie (The MIL) who doesn't even have socials so won't see it... now it's raven's anniversary and not a peep. She either doesn't care for Raven (which we already know) or Raven's not with the BS so Tracy won't try it. I can imagine Tracy's defence to this will be "well I would have posted but I get backlash" or some other lame excuse despite posting for the other two... It wouldn't surprise me when she kicked off on IG saying that she wasn't going to post about their family anymore if it was actually Raven that told her to stop rather than Corey despite the messages that we saw from him, i think Raven backs her bro 1000%. I bet also that Tracy thought him & Brielle wouldn't last so now she's back to her "playing happy family co-parenting bs"to piss them both off. I can't wait to see what she has to say on this season of the podcast about everything like she said she would seeing as she says the gloves are off... but we will see, we all know she's smoke without fire
Maybe trashy couldn't find a pic with Raven in her own wedding dress to post like she did for her MIL's birthday. In case we all need to be reminded of her big fat tacky animal print wedding. Or like someone else here mentioned she did it on purpose for Brielle to see.

Anyone recall her NYE posts, she would say each NYE was a milestone in chronological order i.e. dating, engaged, married, pregnant, child. Did she include seperated last NYE? Also this year she can add divorced.
She also said when she was pregnant with Sky she had her ugly wedding rings replicated because the original ones did not fit due to pregnancy and she did not want anyone to think she was a single mother, and yet here we are single mother of 3.
My italian mother always says don't spit in the air because it will fall down on your face.

Last edited:
  • Haha

therealmuva

Chatty Member
Her recording herself in the car listening to that song pretending like she has a boyfriend or whatever was so painful to watch. No one believes a man is interested in you in real life Tracy. Her screenshots of her texting her “male” friends hi daddy I can nottttt. She’s a mess a fucking train wreck I literally get secondhand embarrassment every time she posts I can’t even imagine what her “friends” and family truly think.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

therealmuva

Chatty Member
Ok so you know how when someone makes a story you can repost it on your story? If you look at one of her recent stories it’s a screenshot (not a repost) of “someone’s story” that’s a picture of trashy and the caption says damn she’s fine fire and ice or something. Look at the top left corner of the screenshot it says “your story.” I think it’s her on one of her fake accounts complimenting herself 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Anonymous1114

I just get get the reason behind the sudden post for Jordyn 🤷🏻‍♀️ What does she have to gain doing it? Or is she frightened people will call her out for not acknowledging her birthday. She’s so fake. I noticed on her pics she has like 72 comments she must literally just sit deleting all the comments she doesn’t like. Girl has time on her hands 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s all a strategy for Tracy. Nothing this trash bag does is genuine...nothing. In her head, Tracy shouting out Jordyn for her birthday proves to people she is such a “good person. Look even though you’re uncle and I are not together I still love you and I was there when you were one and 1/2”. It’s her way of showing Corey’s new gf and everyone else who was there from the beginning. Again not genuine. That’s why she had to include a wedding pic. The new girlfriend along with everybody else has to know Tracy was the wife. Her post had nothing to actually do with Jordyn’s birthday. Otherwise all of the pics Tracy chose would have been of Jordyn ALONE. Tracy is a textbook case for what a narcissist is. I guarantee the Epstein family are kicking themselves for allowing themselves to be manipulated by this narcissist. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Mid madness

VIP Member
Tracy: (since we know you’re reading this)

Go back to your short blonde lob! We all agree that it looked so good on you! Oh, and throw away that black tank top.

• Haha
  • Heart

Anonymous1114

Does anyone else get second hand embarrassment watching her videos? She is wearing a hooded sweater in practically 100-degree weather and then showing her sagging boobs underneath. She really thinks that's a sexy look. Tracy, dear, a woman’s breast is not to supposed to be touching her stomach and belly button area. And then in a cheap looking bathing suit sticking out her tongue again. 🤦🏻‍♀️ It's all so cringeworthy!!! Her poor family and friends. They will never tell her how embarrassing she really is. 🤮Poor Corey. As a man, I would be so embarrassed to say she's my ex wife.

• Haha
  • Sick

MMBF

Have you guys seen her story with her mum vacuuming the outdoor paving and Tracy says “only Italian mums”.... here we go again with the lies
Weird how someone so sloppy could come from a woman who vacuums the outside. Schroder Must come from the small Italian island of Fullashit

• Haha

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
I just listened to the podcast and I had a thought. You know some women just aren’t meant/don’t want to have children and that’s 100% perfectly fine and I think Tracy is one of them. When she said she didn’t want to hold her babies until the nurses cleaned everything off of them, seriously? In that moment most mothers aren’t thinking of the goop on the babies, they’re just excited and happy to finally have their baby.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

MMBF

Funny how she hypes up Tara on IG wishing her happy mother's day & birthday & even bonnie (The MIL) who doesn't even have socials so won't see it... now it's raven's anniversary and not a peep. She either doesn't care for Raven (which we already know) or Raven's not with the BS so Tracy won't try it. I can imagine Tracy's defence to this will be "well I would have posted but I get backlash" or some other lame excuse despite posting for the other two... It wouldn't surprise me when she kicked off on IG saying that she wasn't going to post about their family anymore if it was actually Raven that told her to stop rather than Corey despite the messages that we saw from him, i think Raven backs her bro 1000%. I bet also that Tracy thought him & Brielle wouldn't last so now she's back to her "playing happy family co-parenting bs"to piss them both off. I can't wait to see what she has to say on this season of the podcast about everything like she said she would seeing as she says the gloves are off... but we will see, we all know she's smoke without fire
I’m sure the idea of anyone having a longer successful marriage Burns her. She never hyped up anyone for things she doesn’t have. She’ll post about babies all day because she’s already done that. But ever see her hype anyone up over starting their own business? Getting in shape? Celebrating a long marriage? Buying a nice home? Nope and you never will.

• Wow
  • Heart

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Her original theory was that SHE made it popular for girls to be named James. I remember after that she mentioned the Friends thing but she still made a point to say she did it before certain celebrities (Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds) I’m assuming it’s because a ton of people probably messaged her and dragged her for saying she created the trend.

I mean, Corey is Jewish, she can definitely play that card if she wanted to I guess. Lol! :p:ROFLMAO:
There’s still time for her to take ppls statements and act like she made it up.

Yes she does!! She commented on a picture Pauly D posted the other day and likes all of the jersey shore cast posts
She desperately wants to hang on to the career she let go down the drain. Like give it up you’re a washed up ex reality star who never did anything with the opportunities you had and now that you’re a divorced mom of three kids at what 32 you’re realizing I want more then just bearing children for a man and making tik toks. Honesty she should take photography classes and I don’t say this kidding she clearly has the passion she loves taking pics and editing them why not sharpen your sword and learn a new trade and I mean fucken learn not those dumb ass creepy looking maternity pictures she did for Jess like go take a pic of nature practice she’s just sitting around like Jabba the hut while Corey is starting again

• Haha

Anonymous1114

I was going to post this too!😂
Tracy completely misunderstood the use of that hash tag from Corey. Hahhahaa she has got to be the dumbest narcissistic bitch in the entire universe. Let kids be kids has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of a picture or your kids being clean!!! Tracy you moron... You never show your kids playing around and omg guess what... Actually being kids!!! You always post them posing and modeling cheap looking clothing that is most of time inappropriate for kids. Slapping stickers on ear implants does not make you mother of the year. Try having your son actually wear them when you're around. I cannot stand her and wish more karma would come her way. Oh, and she doesn't need anyone showing her Corey’s Instagram. All three kids follow Corey. That is Tracy's direct link to his page. A person who truly moved on would have the three kids unfollow him since they can't even read yet and she handles all three accounts. And when they are of age to use Instagram, give them access to Corey’s page again. There is absolutely no reason for any of the kids to follow Corey at this time in their lives.

Cheer1243

Yasssss you guys are bringing the tea today! Just had a minute at work to catch up!

Tracy if you’re reading this......work is a place that ppl go to to make money and provide for their family instead of mooching off their rich parents; or posting thirst traps and promoting over priced cheap ass clothing ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22