Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does it matter? In all honesty, if they choose to support Trump that's their choice. We personally don't know them, how they act. Etc. Some people can be a republican and not agree with EVERYTHING a republican stands for.
Because people like to pick apart others political choices no matter what. Like it’s an indication on their character. Jackie is skinny- so what? No one knows her. You see what she posts and assume. This isn’t going to turn into a “everyone hate on Jackie” thread. Keep it to Tracy. Some peoples kids I swear 🙄

Reactions: 7
OMG those cankles? Those huge tree stumps! Does she think this is sexy???? This screams high BMI, high cholesterol, diabetes and obesity all in one pic. No amount of photoshopping could make this picture look sexy! Her wedgie is just weird and disgusting hate to see the skid marks on that bathing suit after!! She has tried to blur out as much as she can but this pic is horrible sorry tracy no massimo wants to kidnap a huge elephant!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She always cuts everything. She once said she NEVER puts clothes on her kids off the rack. She always alters them because she went to a fashion high school.
She went to Hanover Park High School hahaha!!! That’s not a fashion high school! 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
There are more tracy just deletes & blocks people
Imagine having the time to go through every single comment to delete and block. This post is hours old. That means she's either refreshing a lo guey to catch them after a break or catching them live. Who has the time? We all need validation, but this is beyond the pale. Post and don't care. Unbothered, remember?

Reactions: 8
All the praising comments she’s receiving are 🤮 she’s FAR from real and embracing herself

Reactions: 10
Now she’s wishing Corey’s mother a happy birthday. I drag your sons name through the mud every time I open my mouth but I hope you had an amazing day! 🙄 So obvious she’s kissing their asses all of a sudden because of Brielle.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She had to put the word “Ex” in front of mother in law. Chill.out.chick.
Now she’s wishing Corey’s mother a happy birthday. I drag your sons name through the mud every time I open my mouth but I hope you had an amazing day! 🙄 So obvious she’s kissing their asses all of a sudden because of Brielle.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
And she used another wedding photo like she did the other day. You know damn well she’s doing that on purpose.

Does anyone else think she takes these pics to get Corey’s attention?? I took away all the blurriness and this is her real ass..she really edited these! So much for keeping it real! She doesn’t have the balls to post her real unedited body lmao
890661AF-654D-49D4-B08F-6A5D6500BD2A.jpeg

C1CADC8A-1E2B-4C9D-9EA2-98C387F17233.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Does his mom even have an ig?! She’s so petty.

Reactions: 6
And she used another wedding photo like she did the other day. You know damn well she’s doing that on purpose.

Does anyone else think she takes these pics to get Corey’s attention?? I took away all the blurriness and this is her real ass..she really edited these! So much for keeping it real! She doesn’t have the balls to post her real unedited body lmao
View attachment 197469
View attachment 197470
Oh my goodness. 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 4

View attachment 197469
View attachment 197470
Her ass is literally eating that suit🤮 wear something that fits it’ll be FAR more flattering

Reactions: 7
The fact that she called her “ex mother in law” is so bleeping weird. I cannot

i thought it was him based on the set up of the yard. But you know what, I literally said last night he went silent (rightfully so) and they haven’t seen each other (Brielle and him). Maybe it’s a casual thing?

I’ll never forget back in the day Gene took a picture of her in her house dress and no makeup when she was doing the laundry... it’s the one where she’s flipping off the camera.

Reactions: 5
She had to put the word “Ex” in front of mother in law. Chill.out.chick.
My parents were divorced for 13 years, never once did my parents refer to each other’s parents as ex. It was always the kid’s grandparents. Idk what’s wrong with her. She irks me like a bad train wreck, I want to look away, but I can’t.

Reactions: 14

View attachment 197469
View attachment 197470
that bathing suit is just screaming for help I Bet it smells of mad yeast over🤮😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.