Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure the idea of anyone having a longer successful marriage Burns her. She never hyped up anyone for things she doesn’t have. She’ll post about babies all day because she’s already done that. But ever see her hype anyone up over starting their own business? Getting in shape? Celebrating a long marriage? Buying a nice home? Nope and you never will.
This!!!!!!

I know lots of people like this unfortunately. ”I want to see you do good, but not better than me” syndrome.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Funny how she hypes up Tara on IG wishing her happy mother's day & birthday & even bonnie (The MIL) who doesn't even have socials so won't see it... now it's raven's anniversary and not a peep. She either doesn't care for Raven (which we already know) or Raven's not with the BS so Tracy won't try it. I can imagine Tracy's defence to this will be "well I would have posted but I get backlash" or some other lame excuse despite posting for the other two... It wouldn't surprise me when she kicked off on IG saying that she wasn't going to post about their family anymore if it was actually Raven that told her to stop rather than Corey despite the messages that we saw from him, i think Raven backs her bro 1000%. I bet also that Tracy thought him & Brielle wouldn't last so now she's back to her "playing happy family co-parenting bs"to piss them both off. I can't wait to see what she has to say on this season of the podcast about everything like she said she would seeing as she says the gloves are off... but we will see, we all know she's smoke without fire
Maybe trashy couldn't find a pic with Raven in her own wedding dress to post like she did for her MIL's birthday. In case we all need to be reminded of her big fat tacky animal print wedding. Or like someone else here mentioned she did it on purpose for Brielle to see.

Anyone recall her NYE posts, she would say each NYE was a milestone in chronological order i.e. dating, engaged, married, pregnant, child. Did she include seperated last NYE? Also this year she can add divorced.
She also said when she was pregnant with Sky she had her ugly wedding rings replicated because the original ones did not fit due to pregnancy and she did not want anyone to think she was a single mother, and yet here we are single mother of 3.
My italian mother always says don't spit in the air because it will fall down on your face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah I think she’s set her story to close friends too. Good cos we don’t wanna see her embarrassing, thirst trap, desperate videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Found Tracy a new tank with a built in bra for them hanging boobies. Who wants to pitch in 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 they got colors besides black lmao
4DEA8009-AC08-4E67-A172-47513A3BD53E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember this she got a huge tacky fake ring because her fingers were so swollen during pregnancy which happens all the time however they way she went on about not looking like a single mom was over the top as she and the people who matter I.e Corey and her family all knewthey were married so what was the big deal about getting a stand in ring FYI Tracy it’s not the 1900s anymore
Maybe trashy couldn't find a pic with Raven in her own wedding dress to post like she did for her MIL's birthday. In case we all need to be reminded of her big fat tacky animal print wedding. Or like someone else here mentioned she did it on purpose for Brielle to see.

Anyone recall her NYE posts, she would say each NYE was a milestone in chronological order i.e. dating, engaged, married, pregnant, child. Did she include seperated last NYE? Also this year she can add divorced.
She also said when she was pregnant with Sky she had her ugly wedding rings replicated because the original ones did not fit due to pregnancy and she did not want anyone to think she was a single mother, and yet here we are single mother of 3.
My italian mother always says don't spit in the air because it will fall down on your face.

Reactions: 9
I remember this she got a huge tacky fake ring because her fingers were so swollen during pregnancy which happens all the time however they way she went on about not looking like a single mom was over the top as she and the people who matter I.e Corey and her family all knewthey were married so what was the big deal about getting a stand in ring FYI Tracy it’s not the 1900s anymore
There are days I walk around with my son and no ring. Idfc if people think im a single mom.
She just wanted to have the title of a wife/mom. Now look. Sad she had to boast about it constantly. The real ones who are affected are the kids. No one else

Reactions: 10
There are days I walk around with my son and no ring. Idfc if people think im a single mom.
She just wanted to have the title of a wife/mom. Now look. Sad she had to boast about it constantly. The real ones who are affected are the kids. No one else
Exactly. As long as you know, who cares what anyone thinks. The ones that judge are the ones that ones that have so much worse to hide. And also nothing wrong with being single either. I never understood why people stay miserable just to make face.

Found Tracy a new tank with a built in bra for them hanging boobies. Who wants to pitch in 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 they got colors besides black lmao
View attachment 201085
Actually this girl is curvy but very good look! Take her as an example Tracy!

Is this her new signature pose or is she hiding something again?

She can only show his arm because there is no real face to this case.
She probably has a cold sore

WTH is that white thing on her lip?
Abreva

Had wayyy too much time on my hands this morning. I honestly can't tell if that's his hand or not. I feel like this is all for show. And if it is, that's incredibly immature on both of them. Season 7 of Jerseylicious is so much harder to keep up with 😂View attachment 198639View attachment 198640View attachment 198641View attachment 198642
Why is he wearing jean shorts with a belt in the pool. Im an old f*g hag and he looks like a model from this gay fashion magazine called International Male

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone listen to the new mini podcast episode they dropped? Can you guys give us a recap? Ill try and check it out too

Reactions: 1
I’m sure the idea of anyone having a longer successful marriage Burns her. She never hyped up anyone for things she doesn’t have. She’ll post about babies all day because she’s already done that. But ever see her hype anyone up over starting their own business? Getting in shape? Celebrating a long marriage? Buying a nice home? Nope and you never will.
The truth in this post 👏 👏 👏. Trashy is such a jealous and bitter witch. I see her as someone who’ll purposely sabotage others so they can’t do better than she’s doing.

I guess that was just a shade to single moms. Leave it to Tracy to think she’s better than everyone else just because she had a kid with her husband present. Vile witch 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.