Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that but thought maybe it’s because no one is really traveling for fun during corona?

Anyone notice how Brielle likes some of Olivia’s pics on insta? The 2 most recent ones for example! But Olivia does not follow her back...wonder if she was a fan of the show lol
She’s follows everyone from Jersey! Like a mega fan or something. Everyone from Jersey Shore, Mob Wives, JerseyLicious.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So, I noticed a ton of IG pages were made? What’s the ☕ with Tattle life in the caption? What did, I miss.

Jess having the baby and announcing the name just brought back this random memory to the surface...

I remember years ago, when Skylar was born AND Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds babygirl James, was born. (I believe it was shortly after) Tracy had the nerve to say that SHE created the trend of “James” for babygirls:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:...she was ranting about it. Does anyone remember this?? I hope so! It was one of the many many times that I had to roll my eyes at the delusion and unfollow her. There were plenty of timesI unfollowed and refollowed cause sometimes it was too much BS but then I thought maybe I was being too harsh, lol. But yeah, hopefully one of you remember!
I thought she got it off of the tv show friends ? 🧐that’s what I remember her saying anyway xoxo

Reactions: 3
I thought she got it off of the tv show friends ? 🧐that’s what I remember her saying anyway xoxo
Her original theory was that SHE made it popular for girls to be named James. I remember after that she mentioned the Friends thing but she still made a point to say she did it before certain celebrities (Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds) I’m assuming it’s because a ton of people probably messaged her and dragged her for saying she created the trend.

She said she invented the name for girls. A name which is of Hebrew origin. I guess very soon she’ll say she’s Hebrew too 🤷‍♀️
I mean, Corey is Jewish, she can definitely play that card if she wanted to I guess. Lol! :p:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
She’s follows everyone from Jersey! Like a mega fan or something. Everyone from Jersey Shore, Mob Wives, JerseyLicious.
Yes she does!! She commented on a picture Pauly D posted the other day and likes all of the jersey shore cast posts

Her original theory was that SHE made it popular for girls to be named James. I remember after that she mentioned the Friends thing but she still made a point to say she did it before certain celebrities (Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds) I’m assuming it’s because a ton of people probably messaged her and dragged her for saying she created the trend.

I mean, Corey is Jewish, she can definitely play that card if she wanted to I guess. Lol! :p:ROFLMAO:
There’s still time for her to take ppls statements and act like she made it up.

Yes she does!! She commented on a picture Pauly D posted the other day and likes all of the jersey shore cast posts
She desperately wants to hang on to the career she let go down the drain. Like give it up you’re a washed up ex reality star who never did anything with the opportunities you had and now that you’re a divorced mom of three kids at what 32 you’re realizing I want more then just bearing children for a man and making tik toks. Honesty she should take photography classes and I don’t say this kidding she clearly has the passion she loves taking pics and editing them why not sharpen your sword and learn a new trade and I mean fucken learn not those dumb ass creepy looking maternity pictures she did for Jess like go take a pic of nature practice she’s just sitting around like Jabba the hut while Corey is starting again

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There’s still time for her to take ppls statements and act like she made it up.

She desperately wants to hang on to the career she let go down the drain. Like give it up you’re a washed up ex reality star who never did anything with the opportunities you had and now that you’re a divorced mom of three kids at what 32 you’re realizing I want more then just bearing children for a man and making tik toks. Honesty she should take photography classes and I don’t say this kidding she clearly has the passion she loves taking pics and editing them why not sharpen your sword and learn a new trade and I mean fucken learn not those dumb ass creepy looking maternity pictures she did for Jess like go take a pic of nature practice she’s just sitting around like Jabba the hut while Corey is starting again
Exceedingly well stated 💯💯💯

Reactions: 4
And we are driving.... what’s the under/over she’s going to meet the baby... however that song she had playing in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've noticed she has stopped obsessively talking about dick. I feel like it stopped right around the time Corey kind of came out with Brielle. I wonder if she's getting some or learned her lesson. Corey said checkmate after all her dick posts and date.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
On Tracy’s story she’s driving listening to Lose You To Love Me and on the line “you promised the world and I fell for it” she ‘subtly’ zooms in on her ring finger.. the shadeeee

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
On Tracy’s story she’s driving listening to Lose You To Love Me and on the line “you promised the world and I fell for it” she ‘subtly’ zooms in on her ring finger.. the shadeeee
I totally noticed that too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok, not for nothing, did anyone catch the story about her basically shitting on the COVID vaccine? First this was a “conspiracy” with 5g towers etc, now it’s “nope, I’m not putting that in my body.” Ok to each their own, but... chick... come on now, enough you put Botox, etc etc in your body, you can tan...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Tell me why does Tracey thinks it so “cool” to drive and record while listening to music? TELL ME WHY cuz that annoys me so much lmao where is the logic in that..what is the point? She looks so STUPID. My teenage sister does that and yes I tell her she’s stupid as hell for doing that. Lmao tough love.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone see this pic of Jules on her fb and what she posted about him? I’m sorry, but saying god had to give him a disability bc he’s just too good looking is so god damn awful. Wtf is wrong with her? Also, Tara commented .
What was Tara’s comment?

Anyone see this pic of Jules on her fb and what she posted about him? I’m sorry, but saying god had to give him a disability bc he’s just too good looking is so god damn awful. Wtf is wrong with her? Also, Tara commented .
Who says something like that!?🧐🙄😑🤦‍♀️ She's so freaking weird. He is adorable but come on.

Reactions: 9
Disgusting. He’s an adorable baby, but who the hell says that?!

Reactions: 6
Tell me why does Tracey thinks it so “cool” to drive and record while listening to music? TELL ME WHY cuz that annoys me so much lmao where is the logic in that..what is the point? She looks so STUPID. My teenage sister does that and yes I tell her she’s stupid as hell for doing that. Lmao tough love.
But wait imagine how many times it took her to get her mark down or is she just a pro at getting the perfect angle and exact cue to zoom while also steering🙄 I hope she was alone and not with those kids

Agree we face hardships without a disability like that’s even harder how can that even compare to looks? She’s so weird man nothing she says or does makes sense! Make it make sense Jesus! Santo!!!!!😒

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.