Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's pretty richhhhh that Tracy talks a lot of tit about Corey and how he'll be living in his mothers basement, when Tracy is the one using every single one of her parents houses instead of her own. It would be impressive if those were HER houses, but nope... how embarrassing. She acts like her life is so lavish.... bish talk when you live in Montville or Franklin Lakes... oh wait... you could never afford that!!!!!

She seriously needs a break from social media and get her tit together. Constantly making your kids props and acting like you live the high life when it's soooo incredibly far from the truth is so, so sad. You can't talk all this game and then hide behind your friends and parents. You say you love yourself when you constantly need validation and recycle photos for the gram. It ain't that serious. Stop being a lazy POS and get a real job.
Tracy can brag or try to brag all she wants about her parents backyard. They still suck and DID NOT SHOW UP TO THEIR ONLY DAUGHTERS WEDDING. I guess we figured out when youre raised by crappy people you turn into a crappy person :m

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it's pretty richhhhh that Tracy talks a lot of tit about Corey and how he'll be living in his mothers basement, when Tracy is the one using every single one of her parents houses instead of her own. It would be impressive if those were HER houses, but nope... how embarrassing. She acts like her life is so lavish.... bish talk when you live in Montville or Franklin Lakes... oh wait... you could never afford that!!!!!

She seriously needs a break from social media and get her tit together. Constantly making your kids props and acting like you live the high life when it's soooo incredibly far from the truth is so, so sad. You can't talk all this game and then hide behind your friends and parents. You say you love yourself when you constantly need validation and recycle photos for the gram. It ain't that serious. Stop being a lazy POS and get a real job.
Nothing like bragging about something that's not yours and you did not contribute one penny to make.🙄 I seriously wouldn't be surprised if she was taken out of her parents wills for the most part. Any type of money she'd get would go to plastic surgery, nails, hair extensions and eyelashes. I could see her blowing thru 100gs and still being in the same spot she is now. Renting a house and hundreds of pictures on Instagram. The only plus is she wouldn't be photoshopping as much.

Reactions: 9
Just listened to the last podcast bc I was bored and have lots of work to do. Why did Jess keep asking Tracy if everyone liked the name? Who gives a duck what everyone else thinks as long as you and your husband love it? Like the lame girl in high school wanting everyone’s approval

Reactions: 13
Listening now, how bleeping vain making sure her hair and lashes were done for labor🙄

Well I’m listening on and I don’t think she did but in any case just that she even cared about that

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I love how she just posted one of Kanye’s tweets and said “Kim disconnect the WiFi asap.” What a hypocrite! She really does not realize this is exactly what she looks like to everyone else. A manic mess that needs serious help. Someone needs to disconnect your mothers WiFi Tracy. All the tit you spew every day about your ex and his family and your fake social media life/ body, YOU are having a public mental breakdown as well so you have absolutely no room to speak on Kanye and his situation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
this is funny because I have a story! So when Julian was born she posted all the info (date,time, weight, etc.) .. so I commented saying how special he would be because all the numbers in his life are 18. He was born on 5/13/2018 (5+13=18; 2018, born at 6:18pm which is 18:18 military time, etc)

She then proceeds to post all about number 18 .. as if she figured this out on her own. She’s commenting saying “6:18 is 18:18 military time!” Like witch you didn’t know that before I said it. She even got him a gaudy gold chain with the number 18 on it. ALL WHILE FAILING TO EVER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT A FAN HAD POINTED IT OUT TO HER. she’s completely unoriginal. I lost all respect I had for her on that day.

Also - as much as I understand numerology, I read birth charts as well. She has posted all the info I need to look up her chart and know everything about her. I’m sure she’d be pissed to know that her being a Scorpio is the least important thing about her chart.

Now that I’ve posted this, how much you want to bet she goes back to see who I am. Or suddenly gets into real astrology (not her bs sun sign tit). She’s the worst lmao.
You know what I found/find weird about this? The way she gets to pick and choose how to attain the 18 like Julian's number is 18 because all the letters in her kids names make up 18 letters. How does that apply SPECIFICALLY to Julian? I feel like she was going to get real ridiculous with this like, "Skylar, my favorite blinked 18x when we told her we were pregnant with Julian so that somehow makes his number 18." It was the weirdest tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Love her name and she is beautiful! I also love how she is dressed... like a newborn. Unlike how Trashy always dressed her babies TACKY! Im thinking Jess won't put her newborn in a tacky and morbid BLACK baby carrier like Trashy always did. That was horrible. It looked like a coffin... UGH!
Uggghhh sounds Ghastly⚰
There's a reason baby carriers are white.

Reactions: 5
Love her name and she is beautiful! I also love how she is dressed... like a newborn. Unlike how Trashy always dressed her babies TACKY! Im thinking Jess won't put her newborn in a tacky and morbid BLACK baby carrier like Trashy always did. That was horrible. It looked like a coffin... UGH!
Do y’all remember when Julian was like 2 days old and she put a bleeping wife beater on him , a huge fitted cap with knock off timberland boots & a gold chain talking about how much Swag he has 😩 the hat was bigger than him , girl put a bleeping onesie on that baby 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do y’all remember when Julian was like 2 days old and she put a bleeping wife beater on him , a huge fitted cap with knock off timberland boots & a gold chain talking about how much Swag he has 😩 the hat was bigger than him , girl put a bleeping onesie on that baby 😭
Typical Trashy Tracy. 😒

Why do her baddies lie to her so much like they’re paid????
They’re under her illusions....I admit that I too was blinded by her false posts! I had no idea to the extent that she was lying until I came here to Tattle Life !

I remember this 😂💀🤣 my thoughts exactly! I was like girl if you don’t sit that baby down and let him crawl lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tracy’s killing me with the videos of her parents backyard this morning. She acts like they live in a super impressive mansion or something. Don’t get me wrong, their yard is beautiful. But the whole property is older looking and outdated. It’s well maintained which helps, but anyone who has a pool and beautiful patio knows that what the Maloneys have is the cheap way to do it.

again- I’m not judging what they have at all. I would love a yard like that. It’s the way Tracy flaunts it, its so tacky.
You know what she’s thinking while reading your comment? That everybody commenting on here is living in their parents’ basements. Who here lives on their own? She shouldn’t even be saying something like that when she’s the one quite possibly staying with her parents. Again, insulting people. It seems she can’t be nice, she tried that one half a day then she was back to her old self insulting people. Others compliment her and she can’t bother to write back she can only write back to the people who are mean to her

Honestly the first thing I thought was damn she needs a job. That’s gotta be nice to not worry about work and just lay around in the pool all day working on a tan and posting thirst trap pictures..BUT I couldn’t live like that. I HAVE to work. That’s just how I was raised..I would be embarrassed of myself to just sit around the pool with no job and relying on Corey for money. She is prbly getting very little from him because he was out of a job for awhile. Okay, rant over 😘
How can you constantly complain about money when u don’t have a job yourself? You’re not married anymore, any money Corey gives you tracy needs to go to the kids not to get your spider webs I mean eyelashes done and nails and Botox and hair extensions, etc. It belongs to the kids and their needs. Whatever money you need to blow on needs to be earned by yourself, he has his own life to live and doesn’t need to support your lazy ass. He’s out working while you’re busy at your parents’ hard earned house or beach house and making tik toks and threatening people all from the comfort of that poor couch that has your butt impression embedded into it

Reactions: 13
this is funny because I have a story! So when Julian was born she posted all the info (date,time, weight, etc.) .. so I commented saying how special he would be because all the numbers in his life are 18. He was born on 5/13/2018 (5+13=18; 2018, born at 6:18pm which is 18:18 military time, etc)

She then proceeds to post all about number 18 .. as if she figured this out on her own. She’s commenting saying “6:18 is 18:18 military time!” Like witch you didn’t know that before I said it. She even got him a gaudy gold chain with the number 18 on it. ALL WHILE FAILING TO EVER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT A FAN HAD POINTED IT OUT TO HER. she’s completely unoriginal. I lost all respect I had for her on that day.

Also - as much as I understand numerology, I read birth charts as well. She has posted all the info I need to look up her chart and know everything about her. I’m sure she’d be pissed to know that her being a Scorpio is the least important thing about her chart.

Now that I’ve posted this, how much you want to bet she goes back to see who I am. Or suddenly gets into real astrology (not her bs sun sign tit). She’s the worst lmao.
What’s on her chart?! Now I’m intrigued.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what mood cosmetics is or was? Was this a business Jessica or Tracy had before the podcast
1694B56E-5640-4C7A-82C1-1DDB31DA4775.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I hate when she says that!!! Like teach your kid some sign language, who TF cares about swag?? Hes a baby, who is he picking up with swag at that age.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.