Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know what you mean! Tara did some videos with Tracy at a party (I think it was a Sweet 16, this is a pic from it.) Tracy was unrecognizable - it when I started to realize the extend of her photoshop! She also broke her heel that night and was complaining about it the entire time and it was obvious why it happened 😂
Yes that was the day 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I think because her face doesn’t show her weight, or she knows how to play with her angles she doesn’t “see” her real weight. I 100% think she has some kind of body dysmorphic disorder.

Agreed! I also think this is why she is keeping her dark hair. She’s mentioned so many times how Corey likes her dark hair.
I am 100% sure too. She will need time to admit it! She is in denial!

I also remember tracy saying on her podcast that when sky turns 10 she can take over her ig account. Meaning sky’s personal ig account. Quickly corrected herself to say whenever kids are allowed to operate ig- which is 13 years old- so needless to say, sky still has a while until she can. But anyway basically Tracy was saying that she was setting sky up for her “future” ....meaning endorsing companies & potential modeling. I understand tracy doing this to endorse & shoutout companies for free stuff and/or to get paid by it right NOW but to “set” her daughter up for the same in the future? Why? Maybe sky wants to go down a different path in life than what her mother has done🤷🏼‍♀️ Children are their own person & have their own ideas and opinions. I’ll tell you what- when I was younger, I changed my mind a billion times on what I “wanted to be when I grow up” and I didn’t actually settle on a career path until I was in my late 20s😂 my kid also changes their mind a billion times when I ask what they want to be when they grow up. They’re kids right now- let them BE kids. I don’t think tracy envisioned her life to be a washed up reality tv star who has to endorse companies online in order to make a living. Life is too short as it is; let those kids live and be their own person & have their OWN identity. Just another example of how tracy HAS to control the narrative🙄
Skylar is cute but like every 5 yo under her mother's influence! When you see the kind of poses and attitudes their mom makes them take in the photos.....it could be difficult for them to act normally as adults.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Have you guys seen her story with her mum vacuuming the outdoor paving and Tracy says “only Italian mums”.... here we go again with the lies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have you guys seen her story with her mum vacuuming the outdoor paving and Tracy says “only Italian mums”.... here we go again with the lies
🤣 at this point she really believes she's full Italian, full Greek, and mixed with something. She a whole 4 different people.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Weird how someone so sloppy could come from a woman who vacuums the outside. Schroder Must come from the small Italian island of Fullashit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Must be nice having mom cook good meals for you and your kids. She shouldn't talk tit about people living in their parents basement. She's worse than them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
who else goes into a pool with a face full of make up or am I just the only weird one who takes make up off beforehand 🤣 I don’t take selfies in the pool so that’s prbly a reason.
97AADF67-9585-45A5-A881-2BC3AF9A5B77.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Boo to bullying post... she doesn’t even follow the company that sent her the hoodie

Also her phone case is atrocious

• Heart
So i noticed the band back on last night, but you know what I’ve also noticed; as people have mentioned her and Tara are cool again, the passive aggressive stuff ceased for a hot min... but Corey has gone dark again on social... I think there’s a bit of a correlation... call me crazy but i see it happening “we needed time apart for us to realize we need to be together for us because we make each other better and for the kids.”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So i noticed the band back on last night, but you know what I’ve also noticed; as people have mentioned her and Tara are cool again, the passive aggressive stuff ceased for a hot min... but Corey has gone dark again on social... I think there’s a bit of a correlation... call me crazy but i see it happening “we needed time apart for us to realize we need to be together for us because we make each other better and for the kids.”
Eh...I doubt it

I think because her face doesn’t show her weight, or she knows how to play with her angles she doesn’t “see” her real weight. I 100% think she has some kind of body dysmorphic disorder.

Agreed! I also think this is why she is keeping her dark hair. She’s mentioned so many times how Corey likes her dark hair.
Yup also when she posted the same fake photoshopped pic of her with a tattoo sleeve 2 seperate times...She made it clear he loves sleeves on girls. He commented on the first one probably before they were separated the second one nothing. She's so lame 🙄

Reactions: 5
I don't think I ever see them getting back together. The damage is done and she'll look like a real fool (as usual) if she forgives and forgets. But she's a ScOrPiO so YoU cRoSs HeR OnCe AnD thAtS iTtT !!!

Also, love how she only posted Jayden on her story... lol. I mean at least pretend you don't stalk this site 247...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think I ever see them getting back together. The damage is done and she'll look like a real fool (as usual) if she forgives and forgets. But she's a ScOrPiO so YoU cRoSs HeR OnCe AnD thAtS iTtT !!!

Also, love how she only posted Jayden on her story... lol. I mean at least pretend you don't stalk this site 247...
But only when Sky isn't around. She could do better about showing favorites

Reactions: 6
Honestly I think one of the big reasons why Trashy has been rollin’ around in massive over sized hoodies lately is two things... 1.) she’s trying to disguise her weight & look smaller then she really is. 2.) isn’t this Ariana Grandes signature look? Isn’t she also Italian? We all know how 100% “REAL” Italian she is and the obsession lol just a thought.... NOTE: I am aware that she was posting one of the hoodies she has worn recently to tag the brand on Instagram (probably to get the hoodie for free).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can totally see Trashy continuing to hook up with Corey for a multitude of reasons. But a big one is her insecurities... and dire need to stay in the middle of everything going on ... I’m sure she’d love nothing more to feel like she’s one upped Brielle in a sense. She’s that diluted! Also... she’s “A ScORpiO aND tHeY aRe LiKe the MoSt seXuAL siGn” ♏ 🙄

Jesus, she drinks a lot
Like nightly.
Also goes out a lot and then complains about what no life she has.... Bet she is loving it being not “married” and being able to be her ho ass drunken self 😜

Reactions: 8
I can totally see Trashy continuing to hook up with Corey for a multitude of reasons. But a big one is her insecurities... and dire need to stay in the middle of everything going on ... I’m sure she’d love nothing more to feel like she’s one upped Brielle in a sense. She’s that diluted! Also... she’s “A ScORpiO aND tHeY aRe LiKe the MoSt seXuAL siGn” ♏ 🙄

Like nightly.
Also goes out a lot and then complains about what no life she has.... Bet she is loving it being not “married” and being able to be her ho ass drunken self 😜
She really thinks she has a hard life. She's a SAHM (I've done it for the first year of my child's life) who is living at her parents beach house while other people take care of her children.
Must be nice. Her ex took the dog back bc tracy cant handle a small dog and 3 kids with owning a back yard. Lol imagine she had to walk a dog while living in an apartment. LMAO she would never go out.
Some hard life

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.