Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of original, I died when someone made Brussel sprouts without tagging trashy and she went crazy saying they stole her recipe. Because it was so soooo original. Take several seats tray.
You did not invent brussel sprouts and fake parmesan cheese , which by the way no true Sicilian uses that. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
im 100% Italian, Half Sicilian and we never had Brussels sprouts growing up. My Irish husband however..

Reactions: 12
It’s probably her brother lol she’s so desperate for attention and people to guess. She claims she’s going to keep her relationship secret but every single chance she gets she tries so so hard to post shady stuff. Meanwhile Corey is meeting Brielle and bbqing for her with no mention on ig. That’s called being really she is thirsty af. Her karma and juju is so awful that’s why tit is blowing up in her face

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok so you know how when someone makes a story you can repost it on your story? If you look at one of her recent stories it’s a screenshot (not a repost) of “someone’s story” that’s a picture of trashy and the caption says damn she’s fine fire and ice or something. Look at the top left corner of the screenshot it says “your story.” I think it’s her on one of her fake accounts complimenting herself 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Ok so you know how when someone makes a story you can repost it on your story? If you look at one of her recent stories it’s a screenshot (not a repost) of “someone’s story” that’s a picture of trashy and the caption says damn she’s fine fire and ice or something. Look at the top left corner of the screenshot it says “your story.” I think it’s her on one of her fake accounts complimenting herself 💀
Wow, good catch! If that’s true, that’s insane, and a fail on her part for not catching that!

Reactions: 7
I'm re-watching Jerseylicious on Hayu and I'm currently up to season 4 where she meets Corey. He's so young!

She's desperate to get him down the aisle and plan out their life. They've discussed baby names (not the ones they went with but that's normal) He really seems pressured to do everything the "Tray way" but to me he's still just a child who she has known for a couple of months (vague!)

I also don't think Olivia was as innocent as she made out. Series 1 maybe, but later on she loads the gun knowing that Trashy will shoot. However, this could be the result of Trashy's continued bullying over the years. I will never get over the Sonic Spit. Cile, vile, vile! Absolute dirt bag.
They were both too young to get married and have children so quickly. Get used to being married, enjoy life, socialize, travel ! I thought that Tracy was trying to one-up the females she had issues with. "Look at me witches and my perfect life !"
I am not saying my opinion applies to all young people because I was 21 and my husband was 22. But for us kids was not a pressing issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Peep who liked her pic back in 2013
I’m convinced Brielle isn’t someone NEW in either Corey or Traceys lives... she’s been around for a hot minute. Wonder why? Wonder how long Corey has had eyes for her.... would also explain why Trashy Tray is so wildly jealous.

Reactions: 10
She’s so salty that Corey and Brielle were together. Here come the posts insinuating she was with someone. Girl we know you were with Sammy.

I love how Corey and Brielle just chill low key grill and swim. I like them together. ❤

Peep who liked her pic back in 2013
🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How? Lol you silly stupid girl! Lol
Bc her "love language" is about being told she's attractive. She can't go without validation. Hence her IG & tik tok.

And got a "mom" who gets no breaks, she sure had a lot of "her" time lately.

Reactions: 8
I missed it all. Just caught up reading. She's so full of tit. The imaginary guy is just that imaginary. That could be the dam waiters hand. If it is a dude she's seeing good luck buddy. After the newness wears off you'll just be left with her craziness.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
THIS!! When she was talking about live languages on the pod she was like “yeah I need to be told every single day that I look great. I need to be told ‘you look hot’. Corey stopped doing that.” How many times a day can someone do that? Honestly that alone is exhausting, plus working and trying to spend time with the kids. I’d check out too!
Bc her "love language" is about being told she's attractive. She can't go without validation. Hence her IG & tik tok.

And got a "mom" who gets no breaks, she sure had a lot of "her" time lately.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.