Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The truth in this post 👏 👏 👏. Trashy is such a jealous and bitter witch. I see her as someone who’ll purposely sabotage others so they can’t do better than she’s doing.

I guess that was just a shade to single moms. Leave it to Tracy to think she’s better than everyone else just because she had a kid with her husband present. Vile witch 🙄
Yeah and look how karma got her. Only took 5 years but it got her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Karma ALWAYS gets ppl that do things for the wrong reason like showing off or feeling better than others....

Reactions: 11
Did anyone listen to the new mini podcast episode they dropped? Can you guys give us a recap? Ill try and check it out too
Nope! Can't stand listening to the two of them. They are so fake and immature. I heard the 1st episode and I couldn't listen any more. Nothing interesting on the dumb podcasts.

Same with Everything Epstein you tube channel. What a waste of my 5 minutes. What ever happened with that? Another flop. Stop trying to make your kids internet famous. Like when she asked everyone to tag cardib when the kids wore a shirt with her pic on it. Or when one of her babies were listening to a Justin Beiber song plus one more I don't remember she asked Everyone to tag Ellen.

She’s posting just for close friends, not the public
Maybe she is trying to find out from her close friends and family who is posting her pics on here and leaking her secrets. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Nope! Can't stand listening to the two of them. They are so fake and immature. I heard the 1st episode and I couldn't listen any more. Nothing interesting on the dumb podcasts.

Same with Everything Epstein you tube channel. What a waste of my 5 minutes. What ever happened with that? Another flop. Stop trying to make your kids internet famous. Like when she asked everyone to tag cardib when the kids wore a shirt with her pic on it. Or when one of her babies were listening to a Justin Beiber song plus one more I don't remember she asked Everyone to tag Ellen.
She needs some damn Gatorade to quench her thirst!! Get a real job and stop trying to make money off your kids. For someone who “hated” being on reality tv she really is trying to squeeze out whatever she can from it. Stop pimping your kids around IG and start working hard towards actual life goals. Get rid of that tacky low budget princess armour clothing line. Maybe her silence on social media is hope that she’s doing those things

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Found this gem of her photoshopped stomach.

tsk tsk Tracy.
It's sad the time and energy Tracy wastes editing photos instead of doing something about it. She could share her weght loss/getting fit... Ah, nevermind. It is Tracy we're talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs some damn Gatorade to quench her thirst!! Get a real job and stop trying to make money off your kids. For someone who “hated” being on reality tv she really is trying to squeeze out whatever she can from it. Stop pimping your kids around IG and start working hard towards actual life goals. Get rid of that tacky low budget princess armour clothing line. Maybe her silence on social media is hope that she’s doing those things
I don't think she does anything with the Princess Armor business she "owns" except promote them.
I highly doubt she handles the logistics of the company, billing, shipping, ordering , customer relations or any of that.
They get their rags from Alibaba or Wish and try to resell it at astronomical prices.

Did anyone listen to the new mini podcast episode they dropped? Can you guys give us a recap? Ill try and check it out too
It was a mini episode about baby names again and what names have been banned around the world. Nothing interesting or new. I wonder how long they’ll drag out the baby name subject.

This social media silence is all for attention 😴 she will come back soon and claim she needed time away for all the instagrams exposing her photoshop fails and posting the real pictures so all her ‘fans’ will get the pity party out.

Reactions: 10
This social media silence is all for attention 😴 she will come back soon and claim she needed time away for all the instagrams exposing her photoshop fails and posting the real pictures so all her ‘fans’ will get the pity party out.
She wants people to say " I missed seeing your beautiful face on my feed"

Maybe she admitted herself to a hospital for a 72 hour psych stay.
She will never admit she has a problem. It is always someone else's fault. Typical narc behavior

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe she admitted herself to a hospital for a 72 hour psych stay.
It could be something happened. Either she realized she was spiraling or loved ones got a hold of her or she's doing it for attention. Since she needs social media to do her 4 jobs, this may not last very long. IF it does then, yep somebody jumped in somewhere.

Reactions: 5
It could be something happened. Either she realized she was spiraling or loved ones got a hold of her or she's doing it for attention. Since she needs social media to do her 4 jobs, this may not last very long. IF it does then, yep somebody jumped in somewhere.
Maybe her moms had a word 🤷🏻‍♀️ I do think she’s posting but to close friends only. I hope non of her baddies start commenting that she hasn’t posted in so long and is she ok where is she? That’s exactly what she will want 😴😴

Reactions: 6
Maybe her moms had a word 🤷🏻‍♀️ I do think she’s posting but to close friends only. I hope non of her baddies start commenting that she hasn’t posted in so long and is she ok where is she? That’s exactly what she will want 😴😴
Idc where she's at. If she isn't on social media she's taking care of her kids and not sitting there neglecting them. So kuddos.

Funny she has went radio silent even though just a few weeks ago when she was crying her boohooo son story she claimed she couldn’t go silent because social media is how she supports her kids since she is a single mom with no help 😂😂
Hippo contradicting herself again. It’s kind of nice not seeing her self absorbed posts all over , it would be respectable that she finally was mature and went silent to live her life and take care of her kids instead of trying to feed for attention like a 16 yr old but she’s just proven herself to be even more pathetic because she didn’t go silent she just is only posting her pics and quotes and stuff to “close friends” she still needs her attention and thirst trAps and pleads for attention she just doesn’t have the balls anymore to show everyone because people are seeing through her bullshit . So now she just posts to those who kiss her ass and feed her disgusting bi polar ego what it needs. She has reached a new low in my opinion to take the time to make a close friends list and continue to post there instead of just living her life like a normal mom in her 30’s. She is a clown and not such a bad ass SECURE Scorpio like she claims since she is hiding herself now . Spongebob and her little bobble head Jessica get her posts now so they can pretend she doesn’t weigh 373839lbs and tell her how beautiful and tan she is .
loser

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I 100% believe it was Corey back on drugs and cheating. His 1990’s grainy cell pictures scream burner drug phone. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I 100% believe it was Corey back on drugs and cheating. His 1990’s grainy cell pictures scream burner drug phone. 🤷🏼‍♀️
He constantly bought Tracy the newest iPhone. He doesnt strike me as a meteralistc person now. When he married her. Yes. But now. No way.

He constantly bought Tracy the newest iPhone. He doesnt strike me as a meteralistc person now. When he married her. Yes. But now. No way.
He’s from SI. No offense to anyone from there, but someone doesn’t just change overnight. His new girl is from a ritzy area in Jersey too. Trust me, he has a type and it’s not down-to-earth.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.