Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Brielle is with Cory anymore... something tells me that it was something small, because of the pressure and the minions, they aren’t together any more
She’s going to start being nice to Tara and try to get close again to spite Brielle and try to get into Tara’s head, but we all know she doesn’t actually like Tara and is still dying inside that they were around Brielle and that they accept her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Even though she tagged Tara in that post, they’re still not following each other, so if Tara’s still blocked she won’t even see it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tracy and Corey need to concentrate on their children before a relationship. Notice how neither of them can take care of their children without help. Tara is an amazing aunt, but she really is a third parent at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tracy , you’re the definition of an airhead you have absolutely nothing to contribute to society! you’re only good for popping out babies.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have you guys notice that she tags her medspa but the medspa doesn’t even bother to post her. Guess she’s not a ‘celebrity’ after all :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
you can search what he makes... $39,542.00. He's in Secaucus All government employees salaries are public. Only been a cop 15 months.

Yea, he’s probably in a probationary period. It usually lasts a few years (3-5) then the pay will hike up to accommodate reaching that top tier of pay.

Reactions: 3
This girl makes me sick. She has not posted anything about Jordyns birthday (or really much about her) in how many years? She now decides to posts a spew of pictures with her as if nothing is wrong. The audacity to post a picture with her as your flower girl whilst divorcing her uncle🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ ...... how pathetic, is she that bleeping desperate to make her self look like the better person that you would even involve kids. SPOILER:YOU DONT LOOK GOOD (nor do you look like that in real life🙃) & people need to stop being MANIPULATED by this loser

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s going to start being nice to Tara and try to get close again to spite Brielle and try to get into Tara’s head, but we all know she doesn’t actually like Tara and is still dying inside that they were around Brielle and that they accept her.
100%!!! That and Tracy needs a free babysitter/real mother to her kids -> TARA!!!

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe how ignorant her latest masks insta story is. After all the people that have died due to this virus, masks are clearly helping and she posts that to her thousands of minions who will probably believe every word that comes out of her disgusting mouth
Omg yess!! She can shut the duck up and go back to watching Netflix and drinking her wine please. Cause that’s literally all she’s good for. I’ve been working 16 hour days with COVID patients since March and I’ve been healthy through it all. I guess I’m just lucky and it has nothing to do with my mask or other PPE. She’s an idiot! When she said dumb tit on the show I just chopped it up to her age but now it’s just pure ignorance and stupidity. Thank God those kids have Tara so they can actually learn things

Reactions: 17
This girl makes me sick. She has not posted anything about Jordyns birthday (or really much about her) in how many years? She now decides to posts a spew of pictures with her as if nothing is wrong. The audacity to post a picture with her as your flower girl whilst divorcing her uncle🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ ...... how pathetic, is she that bleeping desperate to make her self look like the better person that you would even involve kids. SPOILER:YOU DONT LOOK GOOD (nor do you look like that in real life🙃) & people need to stop being MANIPULATED by this loser
This!!!!!
How must Jordyn feel that after all these years, her "Zia" acknowledges her? Now all of sudden that everyone else celebrated Jordyn. Pathetic. Oh wait! "I only post what I want you to see" "Take several seats" "Don't come for me unless I call for you" or whatever other dumb clapbacks she and her baddies "live for." Newsflash, they're not that great.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This!!!!!
How must Jordyn feel that after all these years, her "Zia" acknowledges her? Now all of sudden that everyone else celebrated Jordyn. Pathetic. Oh wait! "I only post what I want you to see" "Take several seats" "Don't come for me unless I call for you" or whatever other dumb clapbacks she and her baddies "live for." Newsflash, they're not that great.
I just get get the reason behind the sudden post for Jordyn 🤷🏻‍♀️ What does she have to gain doing it? Or is she frightened people will call her out for not acknowledging her birthday. She’s so fake. I noticed on her pics she has like 72 comments she must literally just sit deleting all the comments she doesn’t like. Girl has time on her hands 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Can we talk Jess for a second “9 days Pp and i already mastered the ‘sick and tired of being sick and tired mom look.” Girl, first stop posing for pictures, second, rest, you had a c.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Driving and taking a video once again and at the end it sounds like Julian screams.

• Wow
someone asked if she did the tip thing yet from all the Venmo donations, and apparently it’s in an envelope ready to go but she hasn’t gone out. Yet we see her asking for good bar locations like every weekend lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Driving and taking a video once again and at the end it sounds like Julian screams.
Wow that's mom of the year right there. Shes not going to learn until God forbid she has a terrible car accident and loses one of those kids. She takes everything she has for granted. I see so many accidents that have happened because if idiots like her on the phone all the fucken time. I hate when she posts tit like that.

Sorry for the language.

• Sad
  • Wow
I just get get the reason behind the sudden post for Jordyn 🤷🏻‍♀️ What does she have to gain doing it? Or is she frightened people will call her out for not acknowledging her birthday. She’s so fake. I noticed on her pics she has like 72 comments she must literally just sit deleting all the comments she doesn’t like. Girl has time on her hands 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s all a strategy for Tracy. Nothing this trash bag does is genuine...nothing. In her head, Tracy shouting out Jordyn for her birthday proves to people she is such a “good person. Look even though you’re uncle and I are not together I still love you and I was there when you were one and 1/2”. It’s her way of showing Corey’s new gf and everyone else who was there from the beginning. Again not genuine. That’s why she had to include a wedding pic. The new girlfriend along with everybody else has to know Tracy was the wife. Her post had nothing to actually do with Jordyn’s birthday. Otherwise all of the pics Tracy chose would have been of Jordyn ALONE. Tracy is a textbook case for what a narcissist is. I guarantee the Epstein family are kicking themselves for allowing themselves to be manipulated by this narcissist. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can we talk Jess for a second “9 days Pp and i already mastered the ‘sick and tired of being sick and tired mom look.” Girl, first stop posing for pictures, second, rest, you had a c.
Lmao and to be honest it's going to get worse before it gets better. 9 days pp which she spent most of in the hospital with loads of help. Buckle up Jessica 😁 The fun and tired mom feeling is just beginning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Or possibly only have 72 of 500K commenting (sarcasm). Pathetic indeed

• Haha
It’s all a strategy for Tracy. Nothing this trash bag does is genuine...nothing. In her head, Tracy shouting out Jordyn for her birthday proves to people she is such a “good person. Look even though you’re uncle and I are not together I still love you and I was there when you were one and 1/2”. It’s her way of showing Corey’s new gf and everyone else who was there from the beginning. Again not genuine. That’s why she had to include a wedding pic. The new girlfriend along with everybody else has to know Tracy was the wife. Her post had nothing to actually do with Jordyn’s birthday. Otherwise all of the pics Tracy chose would have been of Jordyn ALONE. Tracy is a textbook case for what a narcissist is. I guarantee the Epstein family are kicking themselves for allowing themselves to be manipulated by this narcissist. 😁
Yes exactly!! that’s why I was SO disgusted to see how she will even use kids to paint this false narrative of her bullshit and I went nuts at the wedding pic. The fake birthday post literally had nothing to do about that poor kid or her being a great cousin to her kids but how she was to Tracy’s life lmao.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.