Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why is there always lights blinking on ever car!? Put gas in your damn car girl that’s dangerous especially on a highway!!

You take 5 pictures on portrait mode and all of sudden you’re a photographer. Oh, ok.
Well she does have years of photoshop experience😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And why is there always lights blinking on ever car!? Put gas in your damn car girl that’s dangerous especially on a highway!!

Well she does have years of photoshop experience😂
Is it her check engine light? Or maybe low tire pressure light

Reactions: 3

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ WHAT IS SHE DOINGGGGG
Why is she showing her under tit like that, bro I don’t get it. She’s a loon

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So this is the weather today, about 20 min from where she lives...and this witch is rocking a fu*%ing hoodie?! I’m dying in shorts and a sheer top
5ED9DD46-EEED-4D83-A20F-AC3ABB901F2C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am so dead watching her story right now dancing with a bathing suit on. She is literally cheering to herself Hahahhaha she’s crazy I think she’s losing her tit!

• Haha
I am so dead watching her story right now dancing with a bathing suit on. She is literally cheering to herself Hahahhaha she’s crazy I think she’s losing her tit!
I was dying too.. I bet she just puts water in those champagne glasses to look even “cooler”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is def one of those people who text and film while driving and get snarky bout "criticism" for it, but once she hits someone or a dog it's gonna be "I am traumatized i'm a good person I don't deserve this I always drive SAFE"
50000%
And actually her whole life revolves around "driving to somewhere, showing her left hand full of ugly bracelets, thinking she is hot and on point!!"
Ridiculous! Dancing and singing alone in her parents backyard, with a five size too small bathing suit, tong out, sagging breasts, ratty hair, sunglasses like a windshield!
She is a queen, every day more crappy than the day before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else get second hand embarrassment watching her videos? She is wearing a hooded sweater in practically 100-degree weather and then showing her sagging boobs underneath. She really thinks that's a sexy look. Tracy, dear, a woman’s breast is not to supposed to be touching her stomach and belly button area. And then in a cheap looking bathing suit sticking out her tongue again. 🤦🏻‍♀️ It's all so cringeworthy!!! Her poor family and friends. They will never tell her how embarrassing she really is. 🤮Poor Corey. As a man, I would be so embarrassed to say she's my ex wife.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She’s such white trash.

Does anyone else get second hand embarrassment watching her videos? She is wearing a hooded sweater in practically 100-degree weather and then showing her sagging boobs underneath. She really thinks that's a sexy look. Tracy, dear, a woman’s breast is not to supposed to be touching her stomach and belly button area. And then in a cheap looking bathing suit sticking out her tongue again. 🤦🏻‍♀️ It's all so cringeworthy!!! Her poor family and friends. They will never tell her how embarrassing she really is. 🤮Poor Corey. As a man, I would be so embarrassed to say she's my ex wife.
Poor Corey? More like LUCKY Corey! He got out! 😂

• Haha
Same. I'm just picturing being her neighbor and seeing that and not being sure whether to call the cops to see if she's mentally stable or sit there and record and laugh. Omg...😂💀😂...she doesn't even have a pool back there...sitting in her swimsuit singing to her phone while sipping on water or booze...what a mess...😂💀 I almost feel horrible for laughing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Same. I'm just picturing being her neighbor and seeing that and not being sure whether to call the cops to see if she's mentally stable or sit there and record and laugh. Omg...😂💀😂...she doesn't even have a pool back there...sitting in her swimsuit singing to her phone while sipping on water or booze...what a mess...😂💀 I almost feel horrible for laughing.
I didn’t realize she was alone at first. I thought she mouthed CHEERS to someone. Then I saw the reflection🤣🤣🤣She is truly pathetic😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.