Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

margaritatime

VIP Member
What bothers me is, she can’t do the mom thing alone. She has to have help to do basic everyday things with her kids. Most SAHM are able to watch their toddlers and maintain a home(go grocery shopping, do dishes, feed the kids, clean, do laundry, etc.) throughout the day without help from an S/O or family. It’s not easy by any means but it needs to be done. She’s had a huge support system from day 1 and still can’t get it together.
I don’t know how school is starting off in Jersey, either in person or virtual. If it’s virtual, she’s going to have to actually help guide Skylar through it. Then she’ll be complaining about that also.
Areed, I understand she has 3 little ones. Not easy
I raised my 2 kids on my own, meaning no help from grandma, sister, brother , aunt , uncle friends, nothing. I went to all school , sport events did all the household errands, doc appts, etc . by myself. If my mom came, it was just to see the kids ,not care for them.
And no I don't want a medal, its what I'm supposed to do.

As far as going out drinking on the weekends and taking vacations without my kids...that's non existent. I do believe moms/parents need a break.
I did go out every now and then, but for a few hours while kids were with a family member.
Not extended weekends (Thursday to Tuesday) like she does. and when I did go out my kids were not toddlers/infants that needed constant care, they were self sufficient and just needed food served to them. I could not leave the responsibility of a crying baby, change diapers, feed,clean, play etc with anyone while I was out partying. If I had an urgent situation where I did have to leave them, best believe I did the most before leaving them. Prepare everything, bathe, dress, feed and do everything I possibly could to leave less work for my family.

My kids are now 22 and 16 and I still leave everything for them if I go away for the weekend, (weekend meaning Sat morning come back Sun morning) money, food, clean laundry etc.

Of course its easy to pop out children one after the other if you don't have to care for them yourself. Now she can say she didn't expect to get divorced, but even if she stayed married, she still knew Corey was always at work and she would be alone with them the majority of the day.
Aso she had help from day 1 from Tara and her mom, so she cannot pull the single mom card.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Momma23

Her whole group confuses me. Like her friend Ashley. How much money do you have to have to not even know your husband put down a deposit on a pool at Christmas and you’re just now finding out? Why does Tracy wear her sunglasses on the bottom part of her nose? Why is she wearing a hoodie in dead ass summer? Why does she keep the long black hair when it makes her look washed out and unkept? The short light hair was so good on her. So, so good. Why do her kids still have bottles?! I just have so many questions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
My husband is PR and has green eyes and is white. My daughter came out with red hair and white skin, my son has tan skin with blondish hair. But it still dont understand why people would assume her kids are mixed. They dont look nothing like mixed children. And who's telling her she looks spanish?? She looks maybe Armenian at that but not Spanish sorry.
I think also people need to understand terms a little better. Spanish=from Spain Hispanic= Lineage from a Spanish speaking country. We come in all shades, hair color, and eye color. However, her kids nor herself look Hispanic or Spanish. She can go back to being Greek all of a sudden 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Westendfatima

if you're even joking that you'd kill yourself if you had "Shit" brown eyes , that says a lot about your self esteem

Mendy

Chatty Member
She loves to play games and post half stories or little hints and then makes it seem like everyone is riding her dick just dying to know her business. News flash nobody cares. Only reason we're curious is because of what you post. She loves making herself seem more important then she is. It reminds me of some people I know that will post pray for me I'm in the hospital. Ummm no. Tell me why then I will. Are you dying or did you break a toe? I hate people that post half information to rile everyone up then refuse to give the rest of the info. Attention whores!!!

• Heart

P.I

The happy birthday post in her story for @schrodd is her cousin... i had a little look through his profile so obviously his last name is schroeder so he must be on tracy's mom side and the grandma is in a few pics with him too, they could not look like a more all american white family if they tried. No wonder she tries to spice up her life by pretending to be greek/italian/hispanic if she's around such a regemented strict structure that it perceives to be. Her mom & dad are registered at a country club for christ sake, the cousin is a college football kid they could not be more white if they tried (this aint a racist post before anyone jumps on the white lives matter campaign, i'm white too and just stating what I can clearly see from my own culture's perspective)

• Haha
  • Sad

phoneymaloney

VIP Member
He’s got his own room at Gigi and papa’s! 🙄 and why isn’t he asleep yet Tracy. I thought your kids go to bed at 7 every night!😂

• Haha

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
She had to put the word “Ex” in front of mother in law. Chill.out.chick.
Now she’s wishing Corey’s mother a happy birthday. I drag your sons name through the mud every time I open my mouth but I hope you had an amazing day! 🙄 So obvious she’s kissing their asses all of a sudden because of Brielle.

• Sick
  • Haha

Aem0923

Chatty Member
Tracy’s killing me with the videos of her parents backyard this morning. She acts like they live in a super impressive mansion or something. Don’t get me wrong, their yard is beautiful. But the whole property is older looking and outdated. It’s well maintained which helps, but anyone who has a pool and beautiful patio knows that what the Maloneys have is the cheap way to do it.

again- I’m not judging what they have at all. I would love a yard like that. It’s the way Tracy flaunts it, its so tacky.

• Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Amen!

I work full time, have a two year old and I’m pregnant. My only break is when he sleeps or at night if I get to watch a show. I haven’t had me time since before my son was born. She has it weekly.
Still trying to figure out how a mother of 3 just gets multiple days to herself. She doesnt own a dog anymore. So, how?
Do I need to become a single mom as well and not work so I can get strangers to send me money no strings attached or what?

My issue with her is that she is such a pathological liar she can't keep up. Thats why this form exist. Thats why the IG pages are there. That's why her following is dropping and she constantly blocks people. Everyone (for the most part) have caught on to her bullshit but keep quiet.

And her nails. Can we please talk about how shity the always are? And the white color looks like cum. 🤢

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I agree on the being vocal on the whole pedophilia thing. But why continue to post pictures of your children in bathing suits and clothes with their bellies hanging out. I just don’t get it. I understand kids are going to wear bathing suits but that doesn’t mean a picture of them in said bathing suit needs to be posted all over social media, let’s not forget the fact that she posted her son with nothing on at her parents pool! I’m sorry, outfits showing the belly on young children are inappropriate, I know I may be alone on that opinion but that’s ok.
I caught that too, like how are you going to be vocal bout pedophilia but then go and post your children in bikinis and posing on a public forum. Idk, I just don’t get it. As it is, it bothers me that her kids are never in just normal kid clothes, they’re always in some gaudy boutique outfit. Idk, she could be so much more relatable if she just stopped fronting for the gram.

karlibel

Omg the comments under the new pics tracy posted. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ people are really dumb. Someone said that if they didnt know Tracy, they would think Tracys kids were mixed cause they were tan. 🤷‍♀️ Tracy's response was prob with Spanish. Lmaoooo I cant with this woman. Dont get me wrong her kids are cute but 2 are blonde haired blue eyes none look Spanish.

My kids are actually Hispanic and dont look Hispanic. Why do people hype her up. Her kids are gonna grow up thinking they are races they arent.

Right ?! They don't look mixed AT ALL. Do people not know that kids can get pretty tan during the summer AND their hair gets lighter ?! Its fucking normal. She wants herself and her kids to look exotic... as if that's all that matters in the world. I hope once her kids grow up, they actually get into their own hobbies/likes instead of their mother forcing all this dumb BS on them.

Also, side note. I don't love Jess' babies name... deff was not expecting that. However, Cece is cute for a nickname. Anyways... I personally don't want kids but I was SO taken aback with Jess' comments on the podcast. I'm sorry but if you're saying that you're going to be miserable at home with a baby.. then maybe you shouldn't have one! I get people are different... but usually (I've heard many, many times) that the moms bond with the baby while pregnant... and this bitch is saying she doesnt know her own child yet and what if she doesn't like her. I just can't. She is so increidbly immature and I hope this child wakes her up. I cannot stand her constant giggle/chuckle.

Also, also... I love how on the previewed season 4 podcast they act like all the beans will be spilled yet goes back and forth about playing nice for the kids. So which is it ?! And good luck dating, Tracy... it's sad you act like a single women instead of a single mother of THREE.

Missassypants

Chatty Member
Tell me why does Tracey thinks it so “cool” to drive and record while listening to music? TELL ME WHY cuz that annoys me so much lmao where is the logic in that..what is the point? She looks so STUPID. My teenage sister does that and yes I tell her she’s stupid as hell for doing that. Lmao tough love.

• Haha

therealmuva

Chatty Member
I honestly don’t think she is a bad mum at all. Questionable outfits and she is a very angry person but that’s just a reflection of her unhappiness.
i don’t know I think the being on her phone, speeding, barely any gas when the kids are in the car, making her kids take her thirst traps, not putting her sons ears on, treating Jayden like shit, photoshopping her kids bodies, teaching them inappropriate things and dumping them off to someone else 95% of the time says otherwise.

• Heart

MMBF

She’s with a guy
She lives for this. Post a random part of a guy and have people dying to figure out who it is. It’s probably a friend. I don’t even buy that the bed of the truck thing was a real date. Don’t investigate guys it feeds her ego that anyone would care that much about who she’s with.

• Heart

jessyka

Hi Trashy. I changed your lip color, got rid of that harsh drag queen contour and lowered your brows. Take a good look at this. Unfortunately I couldn’t do anything about your spider web lashes cos I’m not a pro like you. Don’t you prefer your makeup to look this way? Don’t you get tired of your makeup looking like you’re possessed by evil spirits?
Edit: oh and please, learn to wash and brush your hair. Thanks.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17