Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only imagine how she'll be when this quarantine is over and everyone has to go back to work and she has to actually take care of her kids. I just don't understand how she's constantly out and about.. and if she's actually paying rent for her place.. you would think she'd be there more often. But she can't stand to be alone, having to listen to her inner demons. I don't think she's used to ACTUALLY being alone. She was always dating, always with family or friends, then got married and now boom. Everyone and everything is falling apart at the seems and she's trying SO hard to make it look like things are good. Newsflash... when things are actually good and you're feeling better than ever you don't blast it constantly all over social media. We see right through you.

Reactions: 13
With just the lowering of the eyebrows alone, wow what a difference. I wish she understood, wearing those giant glasses on the tip of her nose combined with her overly arched eyebrows and lips painted almost into her nose...I cringe every time. We haven't worn sunglasses like that here in Los Angeles since 2005 at least. Even the Kardashians have abandoned large sunglasses a looOoOoOoong time ago. I have to ask again, who the hell is telling her this looks good?
Her insane clown posse

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really thinks she has a hard life. She's a SAHM (I've done it for the first year of my child's life) who is living at her parents beach house while other people take care of her children.
Must be nice. Her ex took the dog back bc tracy cant handle a small dog and 3 kids with owning a back yard. Lol imagine she had to walk a dog while living in an apartment. LMAO she would never go out.
Some hard life
THIS!!!! Yes!!!! She thought she had it so rough before when she was a SAHM, now she has gotten a taste of the single mom life… And even though she has her mother there to bail her ass out, Tara, Cory etc. it’s definitely a taste of reality. Single mom life ain’t easy. I don’t care how you flip it. Perhaps she’s missing her old SAHM life… Starting to realize how good she had it perhaps? Time will only tell.

When do you let the boots go?! When?!?!
Riiiightttttt like they don’t even LOOK good their like covered in dog hair // cotton piling 😂 😂 not mention ya can’t even zip them up all the way. THROW THE WHOLE HUMAN OUT! Hahahahaha

• Haha
I’m pretty sure skylar is at Corey’s with Brielle and Tara/Raven! Check out tara’s story, they’re at a pool and the nighttime with bbq and lights. And Brielle posted the same story of someone (ravens hubby I think) grilling with the same backyard lights!

I’m pretty sure skylar is at Corey’s with Brielle and Tara/Raven! Check out tara’s story, they’re at a pool and the nighttime with bbq and lights. And Brielle posted the same story of someone (ravens hubby I think) grilling with the same backyard lights!
Actually on second thought I’m not entirely sure, any thoughts?

Reactions: 2

Actually on second thought I’m not entirely sure, any thoughts?
Its not. Tara and Sky are at someone's house having a play date

Reactions: 1
I don't think i ever realized all these things she did like using her kids to cover up her body. Yo, if i couldn't zip up my boots then i would go with booties and not even go out let alone a public event. I love how she talks madd tit about people living in mama's basement. Shes doing the exact same. I mean why arent her parents getting her help? She is crying for help....

Reactions: 10
SpongeBobs lip injections look horrendous and Tracy looking down trying to be sexy in the back of all of her videos is so cringe I want to punch her in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just came here for this!! What a slap in the face to Jayden. She really favors those blue eyed kids more... how sad. Watch, shell post something of Jada now. As if she isn't a crappy person enough, this just takes the cake.
She really does! She calls brown eyes ‘tit brown’ on the podcast. So rude

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She really does! She calls brown eyes ‘tit brown’ on the podcast. So rude
Yup! She said she’d kill herself if she had “tit brown eyes” duck you, witch. I love my brown hair, my NATURAL brown skin, and my brown eyes. Just because you don’t love yourself doesn’t mean the rest of us don’t.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
if you're even joking that you'd kill yourself if you had "tit" brown eyes , that says a lot about your self esteem

Reactions: 18
I just listened to the podcast and I had a thought. You know some women just aren’t meant/don’t want to have children and that’s 100% perfectly fine and I think Tracy is one of them. When she said she didn’t want to hold her babies until the nurses cleaned everything off of them, seriously? In that moment most mothers aren’t thinking of the goop on the babies, they’re just excited and happy to finally have their baby.
There is something seriously wrong with Tracy.

I'm the middle of two boys. My older brother is 3 years older than me and my little is 9 years younger. My parents have treated us all equal. (I mean not now they def have favorites) but we were never excluded.
I think Tracy shouldn't have been a mom. And I can understand not wanting children but if that was the case her and Corey should have spoken about it before they married.
I am one of those people who didn't want children but I love my son full heartedly and would do it again for him.
Tracy is just very selfish and it shows.
During the final season of JL she wanted to get pregnant right away after they got married. She was advised to wait, but you know how she is. Tracy is in dire need of a psychiatrist.

I almost feel bad for her too, but I am a big believer in Karma. She tells people to go play in traffic and their parents should have swallowed them. She is a nasty person, very full of herself, lies about EVERYTHING. She claims the show portrayed her to be nasty, or that it was for ratings, etc, but I still see her acting the same way.
Tracy's true self was portrayed on the show. She is full of tit. She is not that good of an actress. She oozed nastiness and it appears to me that she still does. Other than gaining weight, She has shown zero growth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I personally can’t stand Jackie. She got the gastric sleeve because she gained weight during her pregnancies. It seemed her and her husband were on iffy terms while she was heavy. Is isn’t until she got skinny that he’s all over her in pics again. She’s also DANGEROUSLY skinny. She irks me the most of of all of them.

tray needs a dose of reality. Because this isn’t cool or normal at all.

The most annoying is when she dances (or tries) she raises her arms, lowers her head, looks to the right, to the left, pursues her lips, moves her hips with difficulty then raises her head pretending to savor the moment while emphasizing the movements of her buttocks. I hate hier way of dancing! She thinks she is so fresh!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I personally can’t stand Jackie. She got the gastric sleeve because she gained weight during her pregnancies. It seemed her and her husband were on iffy terms while she was heavy. Is isn’t until she got skinny that he’s all over her in pics again. She’s also DANGEROUSLY skinny. She irks me the most of of all of them.

I think Jackie is my favorite. She shared her personal journey with severe postpartum depression. Antidepressants can lead to unexpected weight gain. Jackie seems to be an excellent mom and loving wife. I’ve heard it definitely takes time to find balance in your weight after the gastric sleeve.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I agree, I personally think she is white trash too lol. She is VERY thin, (I have no issue with being naturally skinny or even big boned like tracy to be clear) but you can see it in her face when she doesn't use a filter how thin she is.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.