Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what all her friends really think about her, like she has to be that exhausting friend that you try to avoid. The drama and all the pathetic stuff she posts, notice that Sammy is the only one who will really entertain her. The sad part is that her friends are now in the stage of life of getting married, having kids and will focus on that while she is trying to live her 20’s again.
I agree. She might just might be that exhausting friend. I am convinced they feel sorry for her. She's "heavy" with the guilt and sadness. I can't imagine her friends, some on the brink of and some already starting the next chapter of their lives and Tracy already peeled through that part just to be first. They probably can't relate and they probably don't want the negative so they smile and nod. I remember when everyone around me was getting married. It broke me in half. I just couldn't deal. So I checked out. I gave them their happiness and showed up, supported as best I could and went home to cry. I never made my friends feel bad or pity me. At least not in purpose or with stupid subliminal and constant posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tracy: (since we know you’re reading this)

Go back to your short blonde lob! We all agree that it looked so good on you! Oh, and throw away that black tank top.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Funny how in that DM exchange she posted in her story, she’s acting like she could actually have been in a relationship for 6 months and yet on her podcast she’s said numerous times that she’s “not ready” to date yet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny how in that DM exchange she posted in her story, she’s acting like she could actually have been in a relationship for 6 months and yet on her podcast she’s said numerous times that she’s “not ready” to date yet
Shes trying to say she's "not ready" bc no grown man wants her childish behavior

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah sorry im new to this and don’t know how to reply but can someone showwww the stories that prove Corey and Brielle are together??
Why don’t you go back and read the other threads. You’ll find what you’re looking for

Reactions: 2
She loves to play games and post half stories or little hints and then makes it seem like everyone is riding her dick just dying to know her business. News flash nobody cares. Only reason we're curious is because of what you post. She loves making herself seem more important then she is. It reminds me of some people I know that will post pray for me I'm in the hospital. Ummm no. Tell me why then I will. Are you dying or did you break a toe? I hate people that post half information to rile everyone up then refuse to give the rest of the info. Attention whores!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tonight I was in the town where her parents shore house is and I ran into one of her “Greek cousins” she obsessed with posting. Too bad it wasn’t a few weeks ago and big T wasn’t with her.

Reactions: 5
It's soo funny and pathetic how she CONSTANTLY says she doesn't want anyone in her business and she won't say tit yet at the same damn time continuously posts the most ridiculous tit about her life or what she WANTS you to think about her life. tit, I wouldn't put it past her to ask some random dude "hey, wanna take a hand/drink pic with me, watch all the speculation".. She's that sick and twisted.

Also, with her love language... It seems that all her life she was handed tit, always was one of the "hot girls", a lot of people used to steal her pics on myspace (i've seen it first hand), etc. She doesn't realize that she already peaked.. like girl, people grow up, you got married, sorry that your man wasn't at you beck and call and bowing down to your oh so amazingly beautiful self... eye roll. She constantly lives in her own bubble where she does whatever she wants and uses to people to take care of HER OWN KIDS.

Tracy, do you know how much people would back off and respect you if you actually grew up, took care of YOUR kids without help majority of the time, kept your private life PRIVATE, stopped the ScORPiO tit like you're still in bleeping high school and actually made a living for yourself and family?! This is what you wanted right? The marriage, the kids, the castle.... welp, now what? I can't imagine what your friends and family say when you're not around and they have to constantly see you act like a thirsty ass hoe with your ass out or biting your lip to 20 year olds on TikTok.

I used to be a "baddie". I'm so glad I was able to see right through her bullshit. Everything is always an act.... which is why you're a CLOWN.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
First off, her clothing website is trash and over priced and people leave her comments all the time that they paid for stuff and never got it.
Second, if she was smart she could still chase her dream of working for the swanky hair salons in the city and doing fashion week, but she would have to tone herself downnd she can not and will not do that for a job.
Third, she needs to cut that rats nest of black hair, she looked amazing when she had it short and blonde, she’s not in her 20’s and she’s a mom of 3, time to get a cut like you’re a mom.
Fourth, she needs to stop caring about Brielle and Corey. Corey is not coming back to her and there were probably a lot of things that contributed to it.
Those who live in glass houses should not cast stones, she has casted stones at many people while her own dirty laundry was on display for everyone.
Tracy is most likely the toxic friend who you just can’t be bothered with anymore after a while. If she was a good friend, her friends would be rallying around her and helping her navigate this next chapter, but they’re not with the exception of Sammy and I’m sure once Sammy finds a good man, she will be out of the picture as well.
She rushed Corey down the aisle for the sake of TV and the show, she rushed to have babies, and with all honesty, there would have been nothing wrong with stopping at Sky because it’s clearly all too much for her. She definitely did not get treated for PPD, and it’s obvious she suffered with it a little bit worse with each pregnancy.

Her children will probably grow up to resent her, especially when they go down the rabbit hole that is her social media life, and honestly that is sad.
Amen !

Reactions: 1
Funny how she hypes up Tara on IG wishing her happy mother's day & birthday & even bonnie (The MIL) who doesn't even have socials so won't see it... now it's raven's anniversary and not a peep. She either doesn't care for Raven (which we already know) or Raven's not with the BS so Tracy won't try it. I can imagine Tracy's defence to this will be "well I would have posted but I get backlash" or some other lame excuse despite posting for the other two... It wouldn't surprise me when she kicked off on IG saying that she wasn't going to post about their family anymore if it was actually Raven that told her to stop rather than Corey despite the messages that we saw from him, i think Raven backs her bro 1000%. I bet also that Tracy thought him & Brielle wouldn't last so now she's back to her "playing happy family co-parenting bs"to piss them both off. I can't wait to see what she has to say on this season of the podcast about everything like she said she would seeing as she says the gloves are off... but we will see, we all know she's smoke without fire

Reactions: 13
Funny how she hypes up Tara on IG wishing her happy mother's day & birthday & even bonnie (The MIL) who doesn't even have socials so won't see it... now it's raven's anniversary and not a peep. She either doesn't care for Raven (which we already know) or Raven's not with the BS so Tracy won't try it. I can imagine Tracy's defence to this will be "well I would have posted but I get backlash" or some other lame excuse despite posting for the other two... It wouldn't surprise me when she kicked off on IG saying that she wasn't going to post about their family anymore if it was actually Raven that told her to stop rather than Corey despite the messages that we saw from him, i think Raven backs her bro 1000%. I bet also that Tracy thought him & Brielle wouldn't last so now she's back to her "playing happy family co-parenting bs"to piss them both off. I can't wait to see what she has to say on this season of the podcast about everything like she said she would seeing as she says the gloves are off... but we will see, we all know she's smoke without fire
Raven never kissed Tracys’s ass like Tara. When Raven was pregnant Tracy made sure to make it all about her and her “legacy” baby, so Im sure Raven wasnt a fan after all that. Its obvious that she never fell for Tracy and her bullshit, poor Tara hanging on to Tracy like a loser.

Reactions: 17
I’m sure the idea of anyone having a longer successful marriage Burns her. She never hyped up anyone for things she doesn’t have. She’ll post about babies all day because she’s already done that. But ever see her hype anyone up over starting their own business? Getting in shape? Celebrating a long marriage? Buying a nice home? Nope and you never will.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.