Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just listened to the podcast and I had a thought. You know some women just aren’t meant/don’t want to have children and that’s 100% perfectly fine and I think Tracy is one of them. When she said she didn’t want to hold her babies until the nurses cleaned everything off of them, seriously? In that moment most mothers aren’t thinking of the goop on the babies, they’re just excited and happy to finally have their baby.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg the one pic of skylar she posted in a bathing suit laying on her stomach with her butt towards the camera and showing her feet... she gives pedophiles perfect ammo 😞
A pic of Sky, a pic of Julian. Not one of Jada. I dislike her. 🤬😭

Correction: 2 solo pics each of the blue eyes kids and 0 of Jayden.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I just listened to the podcast and I had a thought. You know some women just aren’t meant/don’t want to have children and that’s 100% perfectly fine and I think Tracy is one of them. When she said she didn’t want to hold her babies until the nurses cleaned everything off of them, seriously? In that moment most mothers aren’t thinking of the goop on the babies, they’re just excited and happy to finally have their baby.
She said that?? What’s wrong with her? I could care less what crap was on me or my baby. I just couldn’t wait to hold her. I remember her saying she told the dr she wanted Corey to hold the baby first because she held the baby for 9 months. 🙄 Another calculated thing so people could tell her how amazing and selfless she is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
A pic of Sky, a pic of Julian. Not one of Jada. I dislike her. 🤬😭

Correction: 2 solo pics each of the blue eyes kids and 0 of Jayden.
I literally was going to say that!!! can this witch make it more obvious. It’s a shame too, Jada is so damn cute. But Tracy is a bleeping nut job. Poor baby is going to notice it all too especially with social media it’s not like when we look back on real photos, these kids will never know what they actually look like because their sick mom has photoshopped them. So gross. I’m so lucky my mother NEVER did that and she has two blondes and blue eyes and me brown on brown lol

Reactions: 10
I literally was going to say that!!! can this witch make it more obvious. It’s a shame too, Jada is so damn cute. But Tracy is a bleeping nut job. Poor baby is going to notice it all too especially with social media it’s not like when we look back on real photos, these kids will never know what they actually look like because their sick mom has photoshopped them. So gross. I’m so lucky my mother NEVER did that and she has two blondes and blue eyes and me brown on brown lol
Jada is gorgeous. I love the spunk. I'm an Irish triplet practically. All 11-13 months apart. Just like them 2 girls, 1 last boy. We were all treated equally. I'm the oldest. Next my sister. She had Jada's sass. My mom indulged us all. Tracy sucks. Now watch her post a token Jada post. Fail!

Reactions: 8
I'm the middle of two boys. My older brother is 3 years older than me and my little is 9 years younger. My parents have treated us all equal. (I mean not now they def have favorites) but we were never excluded.
I think Tracy shouldn't have been a mom. And I can understand not wanting children but if that was the case her and Corey should have spoken about it before they married.
I am one of those people who didn't want children but I love my son full heartedly and would do it again for him.
Tracy is just very selfish and it shows.

Reactions: 7
I just came here for this!! What a slap in the face to Jayden. She really favors those blue eyed kids more... how sad. Watch, shell post something of Jada now. As if she isn't a crappy person enough, this just takes the cake.

Reactions: 8
He’s got his own room at Gigi and papa’s! 🙄 and why isn’t he asleep yet Tracy. I thought your kids go to bed at 7 every night!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m rewatching jerseylicious and it’s right where she is talking about wanting kids. Her exact words were “I’ve never had to take care of anything in my life. Then we had Gio and Mia and I’m ready to be a mom.” Then Cathy, Chrissy, and Alexa tell her dogs are nothing like children. She made an impulsive decision because 3 other people on the show had babies and were getting attention. She couldn’t keep up with Olivia so she went down a different path, it just didn’t work out for her. My cousin is a woman who shouldn’t be a mom and she’s just like Trashy, she mainly ignores her kids or is super hard on them. All except the youngest (the only girl). Not a maternal bone in her body.

Its not just Bergen County with high property taxes... its all of NJ. We have the highest property taxes in the nation. I live in Morris County, and my property taxes are at $20,940. And we know that, unfortunately, because of everything we are going through with Covid, they will go up a substantial amount. More people will be leaving NJ.
Make sure you vote yes for that maryjane this November! Hoping it knocks the taxes back.

She posted a late night driving snap story again while at her parents house and her kids are probably being babysat or sleeping lol

Reactions: 4
Driving again, filming. And intentionally moving her hand to show us the seatbelt light.
Hey Trashbag- you are really not affecting our lives by doing this. We enjoy making fun of you. But no one wants to see you in a wheel chair for the rest of your life bc you can’t put your damn phone down for a minute. Who are your trying to impress with your videos ?

I'm going say maybe the vehicle light is just blinking but she does have seatbelt on... I just cant see her being that stupid to drive without one on. But then again she's stupid as duck

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.