Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

punky1230

Chatty Member
This bitch has her daughter in the room while her titties get played with! 🤨🤬
Once again another unprofessional thing by Dr Farkass’ office! They should not allow children in the room during procedures or consultations, especially when the doctor is touching all up on her mother’s chest. Horse face Walike could have taken Jayden out of the room and did more tik toks with her

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
I'm going to assume here, but maybe Tara can't have kids and that's why she takes on her neices and nephews as her own and takes alot of pride in them. She has always posted them, including her oldest neice Jordan who was in the picture way before Tracy and Corey's kids. I agree it would be weird had she just started doing this and it would definitely be for clout. I just can't agree. She has always done this and Tracy and Corey and her sister don't have an issue with it. We'll agree to disagree on that topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
I think Tracy misses what she had with Corey in the first half of their relationship and she's chasing that high. I think Corey gave her everything he possibly could that she wanted. The sex, the money, the intense whirlwind relationship, Corey had the looks, he acted macho and protective of her, he acted like her puppet on social media, he partied with her, he called her "baby girl" 🥴, he has that NY accent that she loves and loves to fake herself. Thankfully she's stopped that, or atleast heavily calmed down with it. Only a special person like Tracy could magically get an immediate NY accent and keep it for 8 years or so and then magically loose it. 🤡 Thank goodness her and Roberto didn't work out because you know that Spanish accent was about to arrive. Speaking of Roberto, this is how you know she's chasing that high, she tried to have a whirlwind relationship with him, calling herself grandma to his daughter's unborn child, taking Christmas photos with him and coordinating outfits after only a few months.🤡 Guarantee Tracy was planning the wedding in her head.
I really don't think she's ever going to find what she had with Corey in the first half of their relationship. Most men don't operate like that, especially older men(men her age), and besides it's a red flag to move so quickly in a relationship. Tracy is a whole ass walking, talking red flag. She def thought she'd have Corey replaced with in no time. What she had with Corey, was a once in a lifetime thing, in my opinion. Not the whole relationship, but the beginning and first half. Keep dreaming Maloney.

• Heart
  • Haha

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Her IG story is like.. new me is gonna hit differently. You got a tummy tuck, not a personality change/therapy. She’s just gonna dress more like a cheap hooker. Why does she feel like cosmetic procedures are going to make her life better, when she doesn’t work and has no purpose in life?

• Heart

Bencinii14

But she keeps up with us??? LOLLLL if you don’t like us why do you read here? If you don’t like Michelle WHY R U TRYING TO LOOK LIKE YOUR “LITTLE SECRET LOVE” 🤣🤣🤣
If you don’t like Corey why did you make 6385746 IG accounts to stalk him when he was dating Brielle 🤣
Bitch take a look at your own life 🤣🤣
You’re your own fan you fkn loser

• Haha
  • Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Scorpio szn ain't ready for her she says. Let me guess. Trashy photo shoot, trashy outfits on deck for her nights out at trashy places, with a trashy cake and she's going to get trashed. This bitch ain't doing nothing special for her entire szn this year as she calls it, except getting trashed at numerous bars while looking trashy. Please. You're not going on any luxurious vacation or celebrating in Vegas or somewhere outside of NJ/NY and you'll be with the same people you were with last year. The only difference I'm guessing is you're going to look extra trashy.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Look at Trash bag getting a well deserved pampering. This girl does so much for everyone and never has time for herself. Im so happy shes getting a pedicure and hopefully a manicure. Thats so important. Who cares that her poor kids are always disheveled looking. Tracy needs all this pampering so she can look good when she goes on romantic getaways to an island and have sex on a balcony.

Thats whats important here. Everyone here needs to realize this. Tracy deserves all of this because she works hard and puts her kids first.

This is all:

S*A*R*C*A*S*M

• Haha

Cupcake00

Chatty Member
This is just my opinion but.....With all the influx of newbies and people who have been long time readers who are now commenting because #98 was a dumpster fire! I find it kinda weird how some people were called liars for not wanting to indulge certain information even brought some hot tea with receipts. Yet others come in basically just recapping past threads while everyone is loosing their minds. Then says she will know if she says anything and in the next sentence she will never know so which one is it. Bring some new tea and reciptes. Again this is open forum and everyone is entitled to their opinions so this is just mine.

• Heart

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
300E8990-19A8-4D4C-A380-FCA68F667BE8.png

PHEW! Glad she waited until the last day of the month to recognize Deaf Awareness Month. It’s not like she could have spent the entire month using what little platform she has to advocate for the Deaf Community or anything…

it’s the BARE MINIMUM for me. 😑

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

whatgoeson

Chatty Member
Also This video documenting her journey start to finish…..bitch where? 😂 where are the before pics? Might be too soon for the after tummy tuck pic but how is this video going to entice me to go to this man for plastic surgery? It’s not. This is a narcissistic promo for herself showing her prancing around an office, talking with a dr, wearing dirty sweats while she recovers pain free with no bruising or swelling. She’s such a catfish. If she were real she’d actually DOCUMENT her mommy makeover. But she oNly SHowS uS what she wants 🙄 girl bye

• Heart
  • Haha

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
A tattler wrote something a few days ago that really stuck with me. T posts over and over what her dream life looks like, and it's always some outlandish type of getaway between couples, or a woman getting "pet" by her guy. As the tattler said, she doesn't share anything about how she'd love to take her kids to another country to explore culture (not even her own SiCiLiAn roots) or anything else parents dream about, like having a fun backyard or playroom (sorry, can't go in there, mom is watching 50 Shades again...). I think about what I'd love to provide for my little ones and I am floored by how much this chick only things about herself. All she pushes is kindness by making her kids wear tacky ass shirts with huge letters.

Also, as someone else mentioned, the way she could have had a party for her daughter the weekend before her birthday but chose to go out yet again. I mean, it was 2 whole weeks since her last bender, she really does deserve some me time guys
this bothers me to no end, I know I have gone on this rant before, about how she always posts about her “dream” being swept away to an island with a man, with her flat ass sticking out.

Sorry, not sorry, bitch your dream should involve your 3 children. your dream should be to find a man who will love them as his own and build a life with them.

she’s a selfish bitch who does not deserve those children. 🤬

• Heart

penne4yourthoughts

Can’t take care of your kids but drive to the salon for a pedicure.
Her mother has no respect for herself honestly. Just bowing to her daughter’s will and taking on the burden of caring for her three children, one with disabilities, while Tracy gets herself a boob job and a tummy tuck and massages and pedicures. “Yes Tracy, sure Tracy, I’ll take the kids again, you go ahead…” My god woman, stand up for yourself and stop enabling your loser daughter.

• Heart

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Her bitterness makes her so unattractive. What qualities does she have that makes her a great wife or gf? She isn’t a great mom, she doesn’t have a job/a passion, she is worried about her looks over her health. I mean she literally has no redeeming qualities. Why does she think she’s a catch?

• Heart
Reactions: 36