Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1616548gentle reminder of the time you had to get the wire cutters out to get that arm cuff off🤌🤌 That thing is 10 seconds away from her arm turning purple.
Gentle reminder to photoshop the top part and bottom part of your arm. Tell me how it’s flat looking on the bottom with her perfect Sicilian no fat arm and bumpy on the top (as it should be when you wrap a wire around your arm) 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And she’s ALWAYS trying to use that show for clout. But I guess living ten years in the past is only ok when it benefits her. 🤬
The fact that some actually believe her bullshit is scary. Hey Tracy, how come your collaborations all end because you are a massive lying lazy bleep and can't follow through with anything. How do you claim to be an influencer and you can't maintain business relationships? I know....
That’s all 😂
Those lips are so fucked!!😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Those lips are so fucked!!😆😆😆😆😆
They look so painful and I can't tell if she slurs bc of the meds or bc those lips are so far gone and warped she can't bring them together to form words. Did you ever see the rose vibrator video? She is really struggling with them 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 16
A tattler wrote something a few days ago that really stuck with me. T posts over and over what her dream life looks like, and it's always some outlandish type of getaway between couples, or a woman getting "pet" by her guy. As the tattler said, she doesn't share anything about how she'd love to take her kids to another country to explore culture (not even her own SiCiLiAn roots) or anything else parents dream about, like having a fun backyard or playroom (sorry, can't go in there, mom is watching 50 Shades again...). I think about what I'd love to provide for my little ones and I am floored by how much this chick only things about herself. All she pushes is kindness by making her kids wear tacky ass shirts with huge letters.

Also, as someone else mentioned, the way she could have had a party for her daughter the weekend before her birthday but chose to go out yet again. I mean, it was 2 whole weeks since her last bender, she really does deserve some me time guys

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Watching this makes me so angry. Olivia is tiny compared to the elephant that is Tracy. And idc how mad you are, spitting in someone’s face is so ghetto trash. That wasn’t scripted, you pile of dog tit Tracy!
I agree it’s not scripted . If it was scripted why would she agree to that , I would not . Tracy has shown many times that she’s not a good person . It’s Too difficult to hide one’s true nature.

Reactions: 29
I just watched her stories. Omg, she def is so annoying to listen to. It amazes me that I actually was a fan of hers at one point. I can't stand when she does that tough guy, I'm a mobster, talk. It's so manly. I don't even know how to explain it. Instead of talking in a cute, funny, feminine voice, she comes off like a man, with all this attitude in a bitchy voice. Talking about ummmm, did I miss the fkin memo, why is everyone on my timeline in Germany at the same October fest party. While she’s moving her hands around, rolling her eyes, scrunching her face and bobbing her head.
Like witch!!! If they wanted you there, they would have invited you. Bye!!
I know someone talked about this earlier, but she just made my skin crawl. Why are you such a man Maloney!! 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Says the clown who is out with DIFFERENT people every weekend claiming besties 🤣 🤣
Power works in silence 🤣 🤣 says the clown who PUTS EVERYTHING out there 🤡

I just watched her stories. Omg, she def is so annoying to listen to. It amazes me that I actually was a fan of hers at one point. I can't stand when she does that tough guy, I'm a mobster, talk. It's so manly. I don't even know how to explain it. Instead of talking in a cute, funny, feminine voice, she comes off like a man, with all this attitude in a bitchy voice. Talking about ummmm, did I miss the fkin memo, why is everyone on my timeline in Germany at the same October fest party. While she’s moving her hands around, rolling her eyes, scrunching her face and bobbing her head.
Like witch!!! If they wanted you there, they would have invited you. Bye!!
I know someone talked about this earlier, but she just made my skin crawl. Why are you such a man Maloney!! 🤮
Because this witch spits and fights like she is having some sort of induced fit - she thinks she is a bad ass - ALWAYS trying to impress someone. Grow up you stunted thick moron

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Says the clown who is out with DIFFERENT people every weekend claiming besties 🤣 🤣

Because this witch spits and fights like she is having some sort of induced fit - she thinks she is a bad ass - ALWAYS trying to impress someone. Grow up you stunted thick moron
Lmao. That's code for -- I have no friends because I get on people's nerves.

• Haha
View attachment 1616548gentle reminder of the time you had to get the wire cutters out to get that arm cuff off🤌🤌 That thing is 10 seconds away from her arm turning purple.
Who is this broad’s stylist? Why does she dress like it’s 2005? I just can’t with her :cautious:

Hey Tracy, there’s a difference between an alpha female and a bully, you dumb witch! Alpha females don’t claim you!

Reactions: 31

Works in silence??? Circle small??? Runs alone??Who is this witch kidding?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just want to know why she thinks she is allowed to do this but when Tracy Maloney pages pop up she has a full on mental breakdown. Maybe she should admit herself to the hospital and be checked out.
Serious question because I haven’t been around Tattle that long - why are the Tracy Maloney pages on IG private? I would think whoever runs them would want as many people as possible to see her unedited pics. Does she report the pages? Or do her followers spam them or something? I was invited to follow one right after the Bad Examples Halloween party where she dressed like Daphne from Scooby Doo, and I wish I had, but I didn’t know what it was at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m going to go ahead a make a prediction. Tomorrow Tracy’s gets all pain med drugged up and goes to a club hunched over. Because if she doesn’t she can’t say “gEt YoU a DoCtA ThAt HaS yOu ClUbBiNg LeSs ThAn 2 wEeKs AfTer, dR. fAcKaSS!” And because it’s her job. You know, to promote Dr. Fackass. She’s making him famous. And she needs to live up to this persona of her surgery was no big deal and her Sicilian body doesn’t feel any pain. She needs that omg Tracy went clubbing less than 2 weeks after her TT attention. She can’t live without it.

• Haha
Works in silence??? Circle small??? Runs alone??Who is this witch kidding?!
WORKS??? This dumb dollar store bleep 🤣
This asshole can't even have a normal collaboration with anybody. She has ruined and fucked over so many " business " opportunities its mind blowing 🤯!! How can anyone represent her??? Oh I know its a long dear friend ( let's ask his wife) and she doesn't get many y opportunities. She's a bleeping loser that can't keep a license to do her actual profession!!👏👏👏
She is only focusing on her body that the weight loss surgery couldn't fix. She's is truly
I’m going to go ahead a make a prediction. Tomorrow Tracy’s gets all pain med drugged up and goes to a club hunched over. Because if she doesn’t she can’t say “gEt YoU a DoCtA ThAt HaS yOu ClUbBiNg LeSs ThAn 2 wEeKs AfTer, dR. fAcKaSS!” And because it’s her job. You know, to promote Dr. Fackass. She’s making him famous. And she needs to live up to this persona of her surgery was no big deal and her Sicilian body doesn’t feel any pain. She needs that omg Tracy went clubbing less than 2 weeks after her TT attention. She can’t live without it.
Please 🙏
I want to see this dumb witch do this. Put on the most ill fitting rancid outfit from Shein and parade around like you aren't in the worst pain ever. Maybe go to a Spanish club and lip sync the words and call guys PAPI 🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏 Msybe Crabs will come crawling back🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You still can't get over he wanted and got with your secret lover🥴😻
Hoe can anyone not want the most famous piece of Jetsey trash on TV???
Maloney, your lips look like a monkeys asshole 🐒
Your titties look like banana 🍌 titties LONG FLATISH AND CURVED ya know exactly good fake titties look like when you go your man and you have low income housing.
Will Jayden have a multi day birthday celebration? No??? I'm sure your new and improved body🥴🤣🥴🤣🤢🤢will make up for that. All single moms at 35 do it. 🤣💩💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love how she tells other people they're "living in 2010" when by her own admission she doesn't forget anything and always holds silent grudges. Well we remember too you hypocritical bag of witch

download.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
A tattler wrote something a few days ago that really stuck with me. T posts over and over what her dream life looks like, and it's always some outlandish type of getaway between couples, or a woman getting "pet" by her guy. As the tattler said, she doesn't share anything about how she'd love to take her kids to another country to explore culture (not even her own SiCiLiAn roots) or anything else parents dream about, like having a fun backyard or playroom (sorry, can't go in there, mom is watching 50 Shades again...). I think about what I'd love to provide for my little ones and I am floored by how much this chick only things about herself. All she pushes is kindness by making her kids wear tacky ass shirts with huge letters.

Also, as someone else mentioned, the way she could have had a party for her daughter the weekend before her birthday but chose to go out yet again. I mean, it was 2 whole weeks since her last bender, she really does deserve some me time guys
this bothers me to no end, I know I have gone on this rant before, about how she always posts about her “dream” being swept away to an island with a man, with her flat ass sticking out.

Sorry, not sorry, witch your dream should involve your 3 children. your dream should be to find a man who will love them as his own and build a life with them.

she’s a selfish witch who does not deserve those children. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 37
lad to just be hoe safe qurh my family.
this bothers me to no end, I know I have gone on this rant before, about how she always posts about her “dream” being swept away to an island with a man, with her flat ass sticking out.

Sorry, not sorry, witch your dream should involve your 3 children. your dream should be to find a man who will love them as his own and build a life with them.

It's be
They look so painful and I can't tell if she slurs bc of the meds or bc those lips are so far gone and warped she can't bring them together to form words. Did you ever see the rose vibrator video? She is really struggling with them 🤮🤮🤮
Omg! If that video doesn't scream my lips are so fucked I can barely talk. They are lopsided ( like the tits) and you can see plain as day how awful they are and she can't speak normally with that monstrosity on her face. She went way too big too fast and now look at what she has...BALL SACK lips. Same with the tits. They are beyond fucked. Keep praising that so called plastic surgeon. She is her own worst enemy. Keep acting like you have no pain and recover properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Exactly, I'm pretty much obsessed with making them happy and teaching them things so I don't understand Tracy ignoring the kids.

Reactions: 10
The bum ass witch is wondering how everyone's in Germany for Octoberfest and she wasn't on the email thread. That's what you are fucken worried about..your invite to a party in another country. Lets not worry about planning your surgery the day before your kids birthday?!?!?!!? I don't get this witches priorities at all!!!!

I hate the fact that she tries soooo hard to put up this im a single mom of 3 and can still party like i dont have kids to worry about. Tell me something trash bag, if you were in that email thread how would you be able to afford a trip to another country with your "salary". Would daddy foot the bill for you and your kids? What about school? Do you think about how they would get back and forth if you are partying.

She pisses me off so much with how she thinks!!! you have 3 KIDS!!!!!! They all come before you and your issues/partying. Jesus take the fucken wheel.
How dare you! She boils pasta for them at 7:30am because they asked for it! She does EVERYTHING for them! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Gentle reminder to photoshop the top part and bottom part of your arm. Tell me how it’s flat looking on the bottom with her perfect Sicilian no fat arm and bumpy on the top (as it should be when you wrap a wire around your arm) 😵💫
Isn't that a sign to her when you have to photoshop your brand new boobs?!? Girl, your new titties look like absolute tit and you know it. Stop trying to act like that so called PS did a great job on you. Since your tits were so perky and amazing before why did you even get it? Just like the tummy tuck you said your stomach was always flat 😄 so why did you get the surgery??? You make no sense at all and the only bleeping person you care about is you!! This is why you have so many people on this forum discussion all your dumb tit.

agreed. I think she's so hard up for any type of notoriety that she will settle for tattle. Part of me wishes we could hide this community from her for a few months and see what she does without it..
She loves this! Like you said any attention is good attention for her. Her recovering from her ELECTIVE surgery and laying in bed is exactly what she does anyway. Her parents watch the kids 95% of the time and she is on her phone after popping some pain pills she's all brave cutting her so called good friends out her life all because Anthony had Michelle in his story. How bleeping pathetic are you??? You have a hard on for thos girl and I hope she knocks your fucked teeth down your. throat. You claim you were made to play a tit person but YIU YOU REALLY ARE A tit PERSON.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.