Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nasty dirty skank, who can’t be bothered to be an actual mother, and clean and bathe her son for a doctors appointment. Seriously the poor child has yesterdays smeared paint on his face. Who takes their children to the doctor without bathing!? Well that would be your Skank Trashbag!! By the way, trash bag looks like a dirty mess too..View attachment 1641491View attachment 1641493
Lmfao. She looks like a homeless lady in this pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My daughter is the same age and loves getting her face painted at the fair and always insists on keeping it until the next day. Ok sure, its usually a long day and she’s exhausted before bath time. But after breakfast it’s gone when we clean up. Never in my life could I, as a parent let my child out in public with day old face paint on them. It screams Look at what a scumbag I am and clearly she didn’t bathe her child. She looks like a bleeping hooker with him too no less. Another tattler mentioned doctors taking notes on appearances. Gosh I hope so. If this doesn’t scream unfit and out of touch I don’t know what else could

Reactions: 27
Nasty dirty skank, who can’t be bothered to be an actual mother, and clean and bathe her son for a doctors appointment. Seriously the poor child has yesterdays smeared paint on his face. Who takes their children to the doctor without bathing!? Well that would be your Skank Trashbag!! By the way, trash bag looks like a dirty mess too..View attachment 1641491View attachment 1641493
the worst is that she went to the doctor covered in fake Burberry and fake Fendi, fake tits, fake lips, fresh tummy tuck, 6 bundles of fake hair, nails done, etc BUT using state insurance to cover his visit. sick

• Angry
Reactions: 49
And I bet she will use the excuse that he BEGGED her to let him keep it on, or he wouldn’t LET her wash it off. Hello Tracy, you are the parent. A tit one, but YOU are the parent, YOU are the adult. He’s what, 3? I don’t buy ANY excuse like that.

Im also editing to add IDGAF about your ELECTIVE COSMETIC SURGERY. We all know gigi and Mr Clean are the primary caregivers anyway and certainly could have helped get him bathed

Reactions: 28
The response. Funny that all of us here can remember her always saying she identifies as a Latina. Also, let's not forget all those lip syncing videos she posted of herself trying to sing the Spanish songs. Or all the times she posted pictures of herself and people praising her saying she looks like senna. witch just stop the lies.
A fully functioning adult in their right mind would have replied with an apology, or “I don’t recall”, or just not say anything at all. This dusty witch always feels the need to argue. I swear she gets off on conflict :rolleyes: And I 100% believe the other woman is telling the truth

Reactions: 21
I’m almost positive I would have CPS knocking on my door later that day if I showed up to my kid’s appointment and they have yesterday’s face paint and I look like I haven’t showered in a week. Like they’d ask me if I was okay and all… but I’m pretty sure there would be CPS a knocking.
the worst is that she went to the doctor covered in fake Burberry and fake Fendi, fake tits, fake lips, fresh tummy tuck, 6 bundles of fake hair, nails done, etc BUT using state insurance to cover his visit. sick
I’m sure she mentioned several times about her tummy tuck at Julian’s appointment. She’s the reason people look so far down on people who receive assitance, I’m not saying you can’t have assistance and have nice things… but she makes herself look dirty and bougie and yet her kids look like slobs…. Like she has no shame….

Yes, yes, yes!!!! To the person who said she is covered in fake tit and all her plastic surgery but is using state insurance and lives in low income housing hit the nail on the head. This is at the top of my list of why she is a disgusting human being, yet the fact she has the gall to walk around thinking she is some kind of prize is actually insane.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m almost positive I would have CPS knocking on my door later that day if I showed up to my kid’s appointment and they have yesterday’s face paint and I look like I haven’t showered in a week. Like they’d ask me if I was okay and all… but I’m pretty sure there would be CPS a knocking.

I’m sure she mentioned several times about her tummy tuck at Julian’s appointment. She’s the reason people look so far down on people who receive assitance, I’m not saying you can’t have assistance and have nice things… but she makes herself look dirty and bougie and yet her kids look like slobs…. Like she has no shame….
Oh, I'm sure she would be running with the hernia repair part of the surgery and then throw in the tummy tuck like it's no big deal. She's such trash. Like, since they were already in there we thought what the hell 🤢

Reactions: 11
Yes, yes, yes!!!! To the person who said she is covered in fake tit and all her plastic surgery but is using state insurance and lives in low income housing hit the nail on the head. This is at the top of my list of why she is a disgusting human being, yet the fact she has the gall to walk around thinking she is some kind of prize is actually insane.
She is a prize bullshitter - no sense no shame.
She is delusional as she actually believes she is someone special. Trashy you are a laughing stock. All you have going for you is a boob job and a TT. You made it girl 👏 👏 👏

Reactions: 12
#1. Why did she take him to the doctors with his face still painted from yesterday.
#2. Her boots are talking in the front!
#3. On the pic of Julian outside her apartment, you can clearly see her dad standing there.
#4. Why does her kids have no name tit on but she has Fendi (which we know is fake)

i could go on. But have to go be a real mom and get my kids bathed and ready for school tomorrow .

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Those are some cheap ass $19 plastic skank boots. The ogre must not know how to walk because the whole front is scraped off.
B46EA346-DE6A-4393-9B7F-C4E0378083DF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Out of sheer boredom I watched her stories and I have so many questions. First, I want to comment that watching any interaction between her and Julian gives me anxiety. I think another poster asked this same question but no one answered…is Julian diagnosed with any other development delays? Second, I’m not from New Jersey so I’m just curious what kind of parade throws candy in the street for children to pick up like scavengers (no disrespect to NJ at all! I’ve just never seen anything like that lol)? And why were Tracy’s kids seemingly the only ones diving for the candy like they haven’t eaten in days? Third, how in the actual duck did she manage to take a family parade and YET AGAIN bring up her ex??? This chick has major issues! No wonder nobody wants to date her psychotic ass
She definitely doesn't watch Julian the way she should. My friend is her bf were at Jessica's daughter's birthday party, and she said Julian is very unstable in his walking. Her bf said he was outside and the door was open, and Julian went bolting out. He swore he was going to fall down, but Tracy caught up with him, yelled at him, and snatched him back inside.
Kids that age, you blink and they're out. I think it's moreso with Julian. He seems like A LOT to keep up with, and she clearly can't handle him alone for very long.

Thighs that size definitely have a thigh gap 🥴

I’m sure the boots are all scuffed from her drunk ass stumbling around after the bar.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Those are some cheap ass $19 plastic skank boots. The ogre must not know how to walk because the whole front is scraped off.View attachment 1641646
These boots are about 10 years old. I had the same pair I bought at Charlotte Russe, they also sold them at Joyce Leslie or rainbow. They cost around $15 the most sometimes you could get 2 pair for under $30.

My friend works for the state and she always tells me about the moms that walk in there dressed nice, nails done, hair done, eyelashes, name brand purses and kids are always dirty and disheveled. Then they are applying for state help because they need money at can't work. That's exactly what tracy does.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
#1. Why did she take him to the doctors with his face still painted from yesterday.
#2. Her boots are talking in the front!
#3. On the pic of Julian outside her apartment, you can clearly see her dad standing there.
#4. Why does her kids have no name tit on but she has Fendi (which we know is fake)

i could go on. But have to go be a real mom and get my kids bathed and ready for school tomorrow .
In response to #2, she hasn’t got her welfare check or child support yet. I’m sure she will be right at DSW when the money hits

Also who saw that story she reposted of the guy talking about addiction. Real nice Tracy you witch especially when you blasted Corey at his lowest. You don’t give af about people with addiction

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That close up of her boot just made my stomach turn 🤮 and poor Julian looks soooo uncomfortable with that itchy sweater and no undershirt!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Guess who follows the IG page. Tara. You know who doesn't? Tracy.

Also, if anyone caught t Rex signing "ok" to Julian when he wasn't looking?
Wow! That is a whole other sick twist in itself and I am in no way surprised. She’s so twisted. If she could cut every corner in life she would. She does. Plastic surgery, lips, even her home. She turns into whoever she needs to be to get these handouts. She wouldn’t spend 10 minutes learning the alphabet let alone study sign.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.