Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf does this even mean?!
0D175805-C224-4175-A5C9-1A5200C2AD5D.jpeg

Since when did you start speaking all hood rat Tracy?? Mad trolls.. yall.. wtf learn to speak properly u dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Aaaand here's why people hate you. And yes, you are ugly. From the inside right out.

Corey got Brielle after the divorce. And yes Brielle loved a good filter but she was pretty

Do we think this is in response to Crabs and Michelle? Bc gf caught up on tattle and saw the DMs and having a secret little love 🤔

Reactions: 29
Corey got Brielle after the divorce. And yes Brielle loved a good filter but she was pretty

Do we think this is in response to Crabs and Michelle? Bc gf caught up on tattle and saw the DMs and having a secret little love 🤔
I hope not because Michelle is a bleeping queen compared to this rank pig.

Reactions: 18
Lmfao I love you all , your comments have me here rolling 🤣🤣🤣 best responses ever to Tracy the actual Troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tracy, have you forgotten since your weight loss surgery. This is what you looked like. You still look like a line backer and your face and head are big and your skin is crappy without a filter. Your makeup makes you look scary half the time and you dress like a slut. No grown man is going to take you seriously. You're just good for sex, side witch quality. Even to take the looks out of it, you have no real job, you have a crappy attitude and you're emotionally needy and annoying. You're the gremlin my dear.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Tracy, have you forgotten since your weight loss surgery. This is what you looked like. You still look like a line backer and your face and head are big and your skin is crappy without a filter. Your makeup makes you look scary half the time and you dress like a slut. No grown man is going to take you seriously. You're just good for sex, side witch quality. Even to take the looks out of it, you have no real job, you have a crappy attitude and you're emotionally needy and annoying. You're the gremlin my dear.
👏 she wanted to act like she's never been that size when the TRUTH is she has always been A BIGGER GIRL. Not a damn thing with it....just don't continue that lie along with many others and your true size. Don't say you are so confident in yourself when you lie and alter your pictures NON MOTHERFUCKIN STOP!! Tracy Maloney, be a bleeping parent ( COREY TOO) to your kids.

Reactions: 26
She is such a bottom feeder it’s really sad. I cannot believe her parents enable this behavior putting her children 2nd. This is not someone with confidence at all. She definitely does not act like a true Scorpio either. She is always flexing muscles. Scorpio’s (including my best friend for the last 45 year) do not act the way she does. The are classy and intellectuals. She has no moral compass. It definitely affects her when she reads here her MO posting something to counteract what is being said case and point the video about the Mommy makeover showing how wonderful Dr. farkass is I trust him with my life… that scar is not going away. I would love to know how many people really have made appointments due to her “INFLUENCING.” This is a person with real problems mentally.

Reactions: 24
Clearly you edited these pictures to make Tracy bigger👏👏 Always been a size kids medium 🙄 🤣 and just because I can't hold down a man it has nothing to do with the tit personality👏👏👏😆😆😆 people are so WILD to take Maloney down👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I swear she runs the princess armour account and comments this tit to herself!!!! Like there is no denying that she is a bleeping NUTCASE!!!!

The praises she gives herself makes me want to vomit. God she is so bleeping annoying.
Non bleeping stop with the patting on the back. Real friends/mom's don't want or need the validation. Neither do they select ELECTIVE COSMETIC SURGERY right before a child's bday.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Random but I'm watching S3 E15 of JL (where Tracy helps her grandma compete in a senior beauty pagent) and her grandma introduces herself to the audience as Cathy Demarco. Is that her real last name or at least her maiden name? Is this where Tracy got her fake name? Or did Grandma just go along with the name for the sake of the show? I'm sure this has been discussed here before but I'm just curious.

Reactions: 8
She is such a bottom feeder it’s really sad. I cannot believe her parents enable this behavior putting her children 2nd. This is not someone with confidence at all. She definitely does not act like a true Scorpio either. She is always flexing muscles. Scorpio’s (including my best friend for the last 45 year) do not act the way she does. The are classy and intellectuals. She has no moral compass. It definitely affects her when she reads here her MO posting something to counteract what is being said case and point the video about the Mommy makeover showing how wonderful Dr. farkass is I trust him with my life… that scar is not going away. I would love to know how many people really have made appointments due to her “INFLUENCING.” This is a person with real problems mentally.
She needs to stop using astrology as an excuse to be a dick. I know zero Scorpio’s who are deadbeat parents or lazy ass witches. This dusty broad needs to just admit she’s born and raised as a piece of tit.

Reactions: 25
Random but I'm watching S3 E15 of JL (where Tracy helps her grandma compete in a senior beauty pagent) and her grandma introduces herself to the audience as Cathy Demarco. Is that her real last name or at least her maiden name? Is this where Tracy got her fake name? Or did Grandma just go along with the name for the sake of the show? I'm sure this has been discussed here before but I'm just curious.
Definitely think she used it to play up the “Italian” heritage.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh yeah there’s her flat stomach 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.