Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What man in there right mind would want to impregnate her - after all the tit she puts out on how she treats the love of her life and how she raises them poor kids and uses them for ammunition against their father
Didn't she claim that "Hat" wanted to have children with her? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ladies, out of topic but i have something between 5 and 6 kg (10 to 15 lbs) to loose, any tip/advice to help me?
I just started meal prepping (I work out 5 days a week but my diet has been trash! So I’ve put a little weight on) I’m doing more of a body builder type of diet. I prepped hard boiled eggs and a piece of fruit for breakfast or overnight oats with minimal sugar and a cottage cheese base for protein (tsp of honey, tablespoon of PB, a few raspberries) For lunch and dinner 4 Oz of lean protein, 1/2 c of carbs (white rice, air fried sweet potato coins, chick pea pasta) 1/2 c of veggie. It’s boring but it’s what I need right now! And for snacks some type of fruit (apple, orange or banana) with some nuts or PB and for a snack rice cakes with a serving of PB, sugar free chocolate chips. Good luck friend. Or you can just do “keto” like Tracy.

Reactions: 10
What man in there right mind would want to impregnate her - after all the tit she puts out on how she treats the love of her life and how she raises them poor kids and uses them for ammunition against their father
Rose West has better mothering skills then this nobhead

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LOVE seeing these kids doing KID THINGS WITH LOVING & CARING ADULTS who actually WANT TO BE WITH THEM👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼- oh and ones who don’t photoshop them!!! Look at these sweet kiddos - THEY DONT NEED TO BE PHOTOSHOPPED YOU SHITBAG MOTHER, take notes

Thank god these kids have Tara for a least some small part of a normal childhood.

FYI trashy - kids like the circus more than watching their selfish mother get botched up in a “plastic surgeons” office

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
For once she is right. She is right that kids will remember allllll of this! Unfortunately for her poor kids, their mother did none of this. Their mother didn’t ever make them a priority. Their mother planned crappy birthday parties months after their actual birthdays if at all. Their mother dragged them to most of her “beauty” appointments and consultations. Their mother was always selfish and put herself and her needs first. They will grow to wonder what they did wrong for their mother to care about them soo little!

duck ALL the way off Tracy 👏🏼

Attachments

Reactions: 22
There is no private life. We all know Tracy LOVES to show her every move and is always filming or taking pics of herself acting a fool. Tracy is just trying to get attention since she's laying on her back "recovering". Shes bored and has nothing else to do. She doesn't need to cook, clean, or get her kids ready for school. Shes a lazy bum, we all see it.
👏👏👏 just laying around on her phone because she's an influencer 👏👏👏
This fake narrative she gave herself is just as messy as her lopsided titties and ballsac lips.👏👏👏

Girl, you are tit and always will be. Ya dumb bleep!
First it’s “I’m an ice queen and I don’t give a duck” and then LITERALLY the next slide it’s “I overthink, overlove, overcare, over analyze”. witch which one is it??
View attachment 1620639

View attachment 1620643
How many bleeping memes can she post about being a scorpio? What a jackass!!

Reactions: 18
Well that certainly ain’t you boo
The ONLY PRIORITY is your procedures, tequila and d€$k.
So yes Trashy “your kids” will remember
Is she really posting this!?
Wtf is wrong with her brain!?!? You DO NOT SHOW UP!! You missed a birthday for a tummy tuck you selfish duck

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m loving that Sammy and Annemarie are out and she isn’t.
Just sitting here waiting for them and Daniella and Julie—you know, her besties she spends so much quality time with and who care about her kids so much—to do something like send her get well flowers, a pizza, drop off a casserole, do her grocery shopping, or offer to babysit. What’s that, they haven’t? That’s right Tracy, because they don’t care about you. They tolerate you.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well that certainly ain’t you boo
The ONLY PRIORITY is your procedures, tequila and d€$k.
So yes Trashy “your kids” will remember
She's lost it. How could she possibly sit there with a straight face and post this. Lmao. She does the exact opposite! She doesn't rearrange or sacrifice tit. That's why the kids were dragged to the boats and hoes outing over the summer. That's why she got her elective surgery on her child's birthday and was out partying the entire weekend prior to the surgery. This witch does not work, so there's really nothing that should even have to be rearranged!! She's free 7 days a week, 365 days a year!! She has zero obligations in life, except to make promo videos for vibrators and boombod. Puhhh-leazzz Maloney.

She can keep telling herself this but I guarantee the kids are going to remember all the outings and experiences with dad's side of the family. They do more in one weekend with the Eps then they do in 3 months with mom and the Maloneys. As a kid would you rather watch your mom get her tits rubbed or go to the circus. Tough choice there. The argument that dad's house is the fun house because they're only there on the weekends doesn't stand in this case, because she does not do tit with or for them ever. Thank goodness her parents have that shore house, because their summer would've been complete tit if it weren't for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My girl Olivia has gone and bagged herself a real estate attorney- you go girl show Trashy how a 30 something year old woman should be doing it. Good job & a business, great apartment a man with a good grown up job a great and grown up social life.

My girl Olivia has gone and bagged herself a real estate attorney- you go girl show Trashy how a 30 something year old woman should be doing it. Good job & a business, great apartment a man with a good grown up job a great and grown up social life.
UPDATE ITs her friend that is the attorney- but I am sure he has a good job - 🙈

UPDATE ITs her friend that is the attorney- but I am sure he has a good job - 🙈

Reactions: 13
Girl..... *sigh*
4 👏days👏 a👏 month👏
Who has the kids when they are supposed to be wqth you????? YOUR PARENTS HAVE JULIAN DURING THE WEEK AND WILL PICK UP THE GIRLS AT LEAST 2 OR 3 DAYS A WEEK. You are a full time leach. That's it!!

Reactions: 44
Girl..... *sigh*
Keep showing your true colors Tray tray. Just shows that the eps may have them less but do a hell of a lot more for those kids than you have in 8+ years.
Saturday and Sunday this bleep should be taking those kids out and doing something FOR THEM. but duck those kids, right Tracy?

Reactions: 26
Girl..... *sigh*
I was just about to post this BS response. Please tell me trash bag what do they experience the other 26/27 days you claim they are home alone with you?? The million visits to the doctors for you to have your body done, lip injections etc. Or is it the spa days again that you do for yourself!! Please tell me what you and your kids experience together because if it wasn't for the Epstiens they would do nothing but walk on the board walk and see Santa once a year.

Let's get our priorities in place witch before you talk tit about your kids other family.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.