Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES!! This sums it up perfectly 👏
lol, right tho? and I dont care about anyones instagrams "looking" a certain way, no shade to anyone's personal social medias but she's pretending to be an "influencer" and have people buy her crappy clothes.. like come on, work a little harder girl..

Reactions: 22
Good mother first? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

This girl got jokes this morning.

She’s really pressed she wasn’t born in some exotic location to some rich fancy family. Girl you live in Jersey because you don’t have the motivation to make something of yourself and maybe move elsewhere. I have a friend who wanted to live in Greece. So you know what she did? She worked hard, saved, made a career where she could do what she wanted. She then moved to Greece for two years. Because she had motivation and resolve to do what she wanted. Tracy’s lazy ass won’t ever do anything noteworthy.

Reactions: 17
Curious if any of her loyal friends visited her? She posts everything, thinking she would have posted visitors….

Que pictures on her friends visiting.

Reactions: 19
Idk why she thinks it’s a flex to teach your kids the rules don’t belong to them. It’s not. We all have rules I’m life we need to follow otherwise the world would be complete chaos.

And if she had a job and actually did all of these things I wouldn’t be laughing so hard at the post about not getting credit for things. 😂😂😂
This witch just loves to praise
Pain level 3!!!! She can’t even walk. But why lie for? Who bleeping cares. It hurts. So what. Why do you have to pretend you’re not in pain? For who? For what?
She keeps saying what HER pain level is that has nothing to do with her amazing plastic surgeon. And you can clearly see she is lying the asshole can't even walk. Nice try Tray.... you suck as much as your very uneven titties and lips

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You can tell from the angle in almost every shot that her kids were dragged along and forced to document mommy’s makeover. Best summer evaaahhh

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Pain level 3!!!! She can’t even walk. But why lie for? Who bleeping cares. It hurts. So what. Why do you have to pretend you’re not in pain? For who? For what?
You know it’s because she so hardcore. She’s tough and no one can take her down, not even sliding her belly open.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks like she can barely bleeping walking… WHY LIE!!!!! Just be bleeping honest for once in your pathetic life.

Reactions: 23
In other words…. “duck you Jayden, I timed my surgery so that I could party all summa long and be ready for my birthday!” We can fill in the blanks Tracy. No one believes your availability lie. Figure out your priorities.

ArE yOu OkAy????
This parasite has NO MORAL COMPASS let alone parental instincts.
Trashy your kids see all this and in a year or two will have this access to see and read all your bullshit and lies.
Stocking up on the 🍿

Reactions: 25
In other words…. “duck you Jayden, I timed my surgery so that I could party all summa long and be ready for my birthday!” We can fill in the blanks Tracy. No one believes your availability lie. Figure out your priorities.

ArE yOu OkAy????
So she just admitted that she planned this so she good for her birthday… she can get bent with a cactus butt plug the next time she wants to act like she’s gods gift to motherhood.

Reactions: 36
She looks like she can barely bleeping walking… WHY LIE!!!!! Just be bleeping honest for once in your pathetic life.
She had to have gotten something done to her boobs, she has the same wrapping on them in the after tummy tuck that she had after her original boob job

Reactions: 8

ArE yOu OkAy????
Can’t wait for that tit show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Scorpio szn ain't ready for her she says. Let me guess. Trashy photo shoot, trashy outfits on deck for her nights out at trashy places, with a trashy cake and she's going to get trashed. This witch ain't doing nothing special for her entire szn this year as she calls it, except getting trashed at numerous bars while looking trashy. Please. You're not going on any luxurious vacation or celebrating in Vegas or somewhere outside of NJ/NY and you'll be with the same people you were with last year. The only difference I'm guessing is you're going to look extra trashy.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Scorpio szn ain't ready for her she says. Let me guess. Trashy photo shoot, trashy outfits on deck for her nights out at trashy places, with a trashy cake and she's going to get trashed. This witch ain't doing nothing special for her entire szn this year as she calls it, except getting trashed at numerous bars while looking trashy. Please. You're not going on any luxurious vacation or celebrating in Vegas or somewhere outside of NJ/NY and you'll be with the same people you were with last year. The only difference I'm guessing is you're going to look extra trashy.
LMAO! Right?!?! Oh wow cool!! You're out with acquaintances at low tier night club/restaurants. witch level up you washed up piglet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She had to have gotten something done to her boobs, she has the same wrapping on them in the after tummy tuck that she had after her original boob job
Would that not be a wrong doing under trades description act/ wrongful advertising- ohhh I hope so she can do get done for that

Reactions: 9
Also This video documenting her journey start to finish…..witch where? 😂 where are the before pics? Might be too soon for the after tummy tuck pic but how is this video going to entice me to go to this man for plastic surgery? It’s not. This is a narcissistic promo for herself showing her prancing around an office, talking with a dr, wearing dirty sweats while she recovers pain free with no bruising or swelling. She’s such a catfish. If she were real she’d actually DOCUMENT her mommy makeover. But she oNly SHowS uS what she wants 🙄 girl bye

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.